HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Where would you like to see it set?

Go down 
+8
Spike991
Urubori
Regenerator
The mastAH!
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
nekronuke
Jamesy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:08 pm

lol. You have a hangover and I have a cold. It's in my throat and I have a headache. Sucks.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:43 pm

Coincedently I have a cold as well.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:55 pm

so does my lovey, but were here to talk about the re6 setting. i think a desert would work. feirce sandstorms... enemies popping out of the sand... endless dunes...
Back to top Go down
bimmershark
Cerberus
Cerberus
bimmershark

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:13 pm

nekronuke wrote:
so does my lovey, but were here to talk about the re6 setting. i think a desert would work. feirce sandstorms... enemies popping out of the sand... endless dunes...

hmmm interesting , could be some wayward desert outpost small town and all, maybe your on a umbrella plane, which crashes in a sand storm , letting loose the virus , with you playing a survivor ............
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:21 pm

No because setting in a desset with sand dunes is too similar to RE5.

Dessert setting is hardly scary is it? I say bring a mansion of some kind in RE6.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:58 pm

jamesy
i was on the rip aswell last night but it was extra special because ireland beat cytrus in the world cup qualifier so it was an all nighter.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:32 pm

whats a rip?

Oh yeah also I must add that I have met the Irish actor James Nessbitt as well. Cool guy Smile
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:03 pm

Jamesy im surprised at you! i mean real desert. pull a real sahara! whilst running along a dune after a recent sandstorm, the ground shakes and several zombies pop out of the ground, covered by the sandstorm, ambushing you. and an outpost would work, but the brunt of the game would have to be traversing the desert from oasis to oasis. hoping the next wouldnt be infested.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:05 pm

a rip(as in rip your head off) is going on the booze.thats what we call it here in ireland but im pretty sure ive heard english people say it as well.yeah james nesbitt is a great actor and he was born about an hours drive away from where i am.how bad was the hangover. i havent had one in months thankfully
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:32 pm

Yeah my hangover was bad. Woke up with a damn cold as well. Oh well I haven't been drunk in ages so it was good to get back in the swing of getting pissed Very Happy

Listen resident evil is about surprise and dark settings. In the dessert its just all open space. In a mansion the suspension is terrifying because you don't know what is lurking around the next corner.

I just hope Resident Evil 5 won't spell the end of resident evil? Because lets face it throughout Resident Evil 5 they kept showing you the history of Resident Evil. I don't want to sound unoptimistic as well but you know I mean even if they do introduce a cool new villian in RE6 it will be the same circular saga, the villian would keep poping up in other resident evil games, fans would get pissed and then the baddy would be killed off dramaticly again like in Resident Evil 5. Bascily history would repeat itself woulden't it? I mean does the resident evil series even need another villian? I mean the whole general purpouse of resident evil is about survival horror not trying to defeat an evil master mind. To be frank I would much rather they brought a past villian from the RE series like William Birkin (even though he is dead) then bring in a new crappy villian. I hate myself for saying this as well but at the end of the day I woulden't really mind if Resident Evil 5 rapped up the whole entire resident evil saga becasue its a good way to rap up the series killing off such a big villian like Wesker, and argubley the biggest character in RE.

Sorry but this is just my opinion on the direction of the RE series.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Evil can never and will never be defeated. If it isn't Wesker, it will be someone else. The real world works the same way. As for another setting, a "Hostel" like setting wouldn't be too bad. I'm talking about the movies named "Hostel". They were pretty creepy and more along the lines of a mansion like Jamesy wants without being a repeat of RE1.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Maybe set RE6 in a hospital like Silent Hill.

On a final note I do kind of think that the Resident Evil 5 ending would have been a good way to rap up the entire RE series as a whole but you know obviously its not the end of RE so.....

I am off now bye
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:21 pm

or- check this- the future. a massive futuristic city, a power outage, massive "riots". none of the comms or futureweapons work, so they resort to older, slug based weapons thus AMMO IS RARE. bam storyline started.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:47 pm

nekronuke wrote:
or- check this- the future. a massive futuristic city, a power outage, massive "riots". none of the comms or futureweapons work, so they resort to older, slug based weapons thus AMMO IS RARE. bam storyline started.

WWII guns in a floating city lol.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:03 pm

nite, you gotta remember that bullets ARE slug based. so youd be mauling zombies in a busted out, dark as hell FLOATING CITY.... or... maybe the zombies were on the earth, and said "floating city" wa the way to keep from them, but in the massive power outage, it crashed onto land. the engines destroyed, the fight for survival begins.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:42 pm

nekronuke wrote:
nite, you gotta remember that bullets ARE slug based. so youd be mauling zombies in a busted out, dark as hell FLOATING CITY.... or... maybe the zombies were on the earth, and said "floating city" wa the way to keep from them, but in the massive power outage, it crashed onto land. the engines destroyed, the fight for survival begins.

I like the idea, but not as an RE game. A separate game or series like that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:42 am

Even better idea a virus speads on a cruise ship turning the people into zombies (for part of the game) and you have to shoot them etc... Not a bad idea for RE6.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:57 am

Jamesy wrote:
Even better idea a virus speads on a cruise ship turning the people into zombies (for part of the game) and you have to shoot them etc... Not a bad idea for RE6.
Ill just play Dead Aim for that
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:28 am

Regenerator wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Ill just play Dead Aim for that

And I'll try Gaiden.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:49 am

Okay how about you play on an airaplane?
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:09 pm

airaplanes would be dangerous. airplanes... they made a movie about that. i think... a deserted jungle island.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Not a bad idea plus the plane passengers would get infected by a virus turning them into zombies. Of course not all of the game would take place on board a plane.
Back to top Go down
Blackwalker
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Blackwalker

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:02 pm

I had a strong feeling we will see small eyes zombies soon.

Asia!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:54 pm

I didn't get that????????
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:56 pm

only god knows what he is talking about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where would you like to see it set?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: