HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.

Go down 
+6
weskersbarber
lyfesArcanum
Regenerator
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
NEMESIS23
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. Empty
PostSubject: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Ok so me and my friend are haveing a little fight about this ..My friend says that Resident evil (THE 1ST FILM) is better then Dawn of the dead (remake). He clams that everything is better in RE every thing to the actors to the make up effects..And tonight i watch the both movies and watched all the special features on each movie.I say dawn of the dead was better in all.It does not matter cuz i was always a Dotd fan.

So what do you guys think ? What a Face
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:34 am

I think you have made friends with the wrong people. And by that I mean that you have made friends with someone who is wrong. All the time. From now on, he can never be right ever. Period.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:19 pm

All 3 Resident Evil movies suck big time so he has to be wrong or have no taste in movies at all. As for the remake of DOTD sorry but i'm all for the originals....remakes of any kind of horror film are always made lame.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:29 pm

im actually going to agree with you...i just think that the live action RE films are horrible...Dawn of the Dead has a leg up on RE films
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:33 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
All 3 Resident Evil movies suck big time so he has to be wrong or have no taste in movies at all. As for the remake of DOTD sorry but i'm all for the originals....remakes of any kind of horror film are always made lame.

WTF ? No thats not true everyone always says that remakes suck and that is so much bullshit. I enjoy remakes.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:55 pm

I enjoy some remakes. Some are crappy, although I'm having trouble thinking of any. I never saw the original Dawn of the Dead, but I thought the remake was pretty awesome. Maybe because I never saw the original. Peter Jackson's King Kong was terrific. Rob Zombie's Halloween was great, albeit a bit too gory. I heard the Friday the 13th remake was good. I think we can only recently begin to judge horror remakes...because they are just now being remade. Razz
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:53 pm

NEMESIS23 wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

WTF ? No thats not true everyone always says that remakes suck and that is so much bullshit. I enjoy remakes.

Ah Nemesis my dear friend you are only 16...it is a no wonder that you would favour remakes because they appear new to you....you kinda see them for the first time but lets look at some perspective here...all of these horror films have had remakes and i can bet ya bottome dollar you ain't seen the originals of them all.

Hallowe'en
House On Haunted Hill
Friday 13th
The Hills Have Eyes
The Omen
13 Ghosts
The Haunting
Psycho
The Amityville Horror
Dawn Of The Dead
Day Of The Dead
Night Of The Living Dead
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Hitcher
The Wicker Man
April Fools Day
Black Christmas
The Ring
The Eye
The Grudge
One Missed Call
Dark Water
Pulse
Shudder
The Fog
Friday The 13th
My Bloody Valentine
House Of Wax
It's Alive
The Last House On The Left

And to top it off these are being remade too.....
Child's Play
Nightmare On Elm Street
Poltergeist
The Birds
Candyman
The Wolfman
Pet Semetary
Leprechaun
Pirahna
The Blob
Hellraiser
Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes

The originals of all of these films especially the latter ones awaiting or pre prodcution remakes are classics and should be left as they are...general concecous is that they will be ruined as they have a place among the timeless classics...to remakes the latter ones is a crime really...especially since Freddy Kruger ain't being played by Robert Enguland either.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:08 pm

As standalone films, the RE movies are entertaining, but as canon goes, and to RE fans, they suck ass.
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:09 am

Ah you dont know me i am a big fan of all these original movies..And its H a l l o w e e N....Not Hallowe'en..i worship Michael myers so dont talk shit to me about about only liking remakes.Dont mine me asking but how old are you ?

RedFieldRiot wrote:
NEMESIS23 wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

Ah Nemesis my dear friend you are only 16...it is a no wonder that you would favour remakes because they appear new to you....you kinda see them for the first time but lets look at some perspective here...all of these horror films have had remakes and i can bet ya bottome dollar you ain't seen the originals of them all.

Hallowe'en
House On Haunted Hill
Friday 13th
The Hills Have Eyes
The Omen
13 Ghosts
The Haunting
Psycho
The Amityville Horror
Dawn Of The Dead
Day Of The Dead
Night Of The Living Dead
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Hitcher
The Wicker Man
April Fools Day
Black Christmas
The Ring
The Eye
The Grudge
One Missed Call
Dark Water
Pulse
Shudder
The Fog
Friday The 13th
My Bloody Valentine
House Of Wax
It's Alive

Child's Play
Nightmare On Elm Street
Poltergeist
The Birds
Candyman
The Wolfman
Pet Semetary
Leprechaun
Pirahna
The Blob
Hellraiser

The originals of all of these films especially the latter ones awaiting or pre prodcution remakes are classics and should be left as they are...general concecous is that they will be ruined as they have a place among the timeless classics...to remakes the latter ones is a crime really...especially since Freddy Kruger ain't being played by Robert Enguland either.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:09 pm

Ok Hallowe'en is how i spell it....aka the correct ENGLISH GRAMMER WAY not the film way. To say you worship Michael Myers is also a tad scary in a bad way....that's like saying you admire Ed Gein or Ted Bundy.

And as for how old i am...slightly more wordly wise than yourself.....i'm 27 and mind your language when talking to your elders and a woman as well ok. lol!
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:51 pm

nemesis you should know to always treat a woman with respect lol!
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Riot
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Sgt. Riot

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:07 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
NEMESIS23 wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

Hallowe'en
House On Haunted Hill
Friday 13th
The Hills Have Eyes
The Omen
13 Ghosts
The Haunting
Psycho
The Amityville Horror
Dawn Of The Dead
Day Of The Dead
Night Of The Living Dead
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Hitcher
The Wicker Man
April Fools Day
Black Christmas
The Ring
The Eye
The Grudge
One Missed Call
Dark Water
Pulse
Shudder
The Fog
Friday The 13th
My Bloody Valentine
House Of Wax
It's Alive

Child's Play
Nightmare On Elm Street
Poltergeist
The Birds
Candyman
The Wolfman
Pet Semetary
Leprechaun
Pirahna
The Blob
Hellraiser

I've seen most of these movies the originals and the remakes but the originals are classics
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Originals are classics of course! But! That doesn't mean all remakes are the devil. Many are just as good, if not better. If you see that as blasphemy, then stick me to a cross.
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Riot
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Sgt. Riot

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:26 pm

I like the remakes.. I just like more of the originals
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:15 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Ok Hallowe'en is how i spell it....aka the correct ENGLISH GRAMMER WAY not the film way. To say you worship Michael Myers is also a tad scary in a bad way....that's like saying you admire Ed Gein or Ted Bundy.

And as for how old i am...slightly more wordly wise than yourself.....i'm 27 and mind your language when talking to your elders and a woman as well ok. lol!

No in america they dont spell halloween like you spell it i never seen anyone spell it like you do.And whats wrong with liking real/fake killers ? More wise then me i probably know way more stuff then you and i am not talking about this fake shit like resident evil i am talking about real life. Mad
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:23 am

NEMESIS23 wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

No in america they dont spell halloween like you spell it i never seen anyone spell it like you do.And whats wrong with liking real/fake killers ? More wise then me i probably know way more stuff then you and i am not talking about this fake shit like resident evil i am talking about real life. Mad

Don't worry about the spelling. English here and English there are two different things. Anyway, you "like" real killers? Like...you "like" them? I guess it depends on if, by like, you mean you have an interest in them. Because if you like them as in they are good people, then yes, there is something wrong. Reminds me of my Goth friends who always talked about how ingenius and cool Manson and Gein and them were. They just said that so they'd seem cool and tough and hardened. As if the things these killers did had no affect on them. Well...reading/seeing them do these things on film is definitely different than real life.
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:33 am

I find killers interesting for some reason i see nothing wrong with that theres alot of people who find interest in this stuff.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:09 pm

NEMESIS23 wrote:
I find killers interesting for some reason i see nothing wrong with that theres alot of people who find interest in this stuff.

Yes, it is all very interesting.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:56 pm

Ah Nemesis i doubt very much that you know more than me....i studied Criminology for 3 years before quitting due to personal reasons....i'm also a Ripperologist too so don't preach to me about killers...i studied enough of them to know them in and out.

One thing i will say is that i don't admire them...i find the psychological reasons behind what they do interesting...you should re-phrase what you say because instead of finding them interesting..you come across as having great admiration for them which is scary.

And yes Nite is right.....your Englsih in America is way different to the English over here...which i gather you never bothered to notice i'm from the UK and not USA.
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:11 pm

Omg your so smart ! Laughing I dont really care about you and i cant understand why your fighting with a 16 year old. So drop it...God damn.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:16 pm

One word....WHATEVER!!!!
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:41 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
One word....WHATEVER!!!!

See right there thats proof that your inmature."Whatever" who use's that anymore ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:42 pm

dpmt forget the thing! it was remade, and is the scariest movie ive ever seen....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:28 am

nekronuke wrote:
dpmt forget the thing! it was remade, and is the scariest movie ive ever seen....

Scariest? Really?
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:18 pm

yes the thing is the SCARIEST movie ive ever seen. when the guys head falls off and crawls away on the spider legs with the telescopic eyes. my friend mikey made me sleep on the outside of the bed so id get killed first... (i was 10)

@nemesis... its a girl... allowed to use the word whatever without being immature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.   Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawn of the dead VS. Resident evil.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next