HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?

Go down 
+9
Leon Kennedy
GrandMasterTrea
nekronuke
weskersbarber
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
bravotwozero007
Jamesy
REfanNATZ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Who's your fave RE character?
Jill Valentine
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Chris Redfield
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 6 ]
Albert Wesker
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
Rebecca Chambers
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Barry Burton
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Sheva Alomar
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Leon S. Kennedy
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Claire Redfield
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:57 pm

Quote :
Bring back the original cerebus...those new dogs just don't cut the mustard.
That statement is so flawed.

Quote :
A new antagonist.
Wesker to stay dead.
F*ck you. Wesker is still alive dangit! {Just like they said RE5 wouldnt be for Wii, ALL LIES! Wesker is still alive somewhere.}

Quote :
Bring back the bullet/grenade/healing making abilities...i liked finding things to mix and make.
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiLite99
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:01 pm

GrandMasterTrea wrote:
Quote :
Bring back the original cerebus...those new dogs just don't cut the mustard.
That statement is so flawed.

Flawed? You may disagree with it, but I fail to see how it is flawed.

Quote :
F*ck you. Wesker is still alive dangit! {Just like they said RE5 wouldnt be for Wii, ALL LIES! Wesker is still alive somewhere.}

Dude, they released an official announcement that he is dead. This announcement is not subject to change like how what platform a game would be on was. You really need to get out of the denial.
Back to top Go down
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Quote :
Flawed? You may disagree with it, but I fail to see how it is flawed.

The old ones rip out your throat, the new ones EAT YOUR FACE.....OFF.

Quote :
Dude, they released an official announcement that he is dead. This announcement is not subject to change like how what platform a game would be on was. You really need to get out of the denial.

*Clenches Fist, Teary Eyes, proud look*
Never. Capcom can never release a villian as Badass as Wesker. Not until Nemesis 3.5.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:25 pm

I don't like the new "Cerberus" look. But anyway, Wesker will more than likely appear in different titles that are set before RE5. I'm sure they will make a great new villain.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:29 am

REfanNATZ wrote:
I think RE6 should:
- Be like the classics (Flesh eatin zombies,hard puzzles).
- Keep the RE4 and 5 camera angle.
- Keep wesker dead and have a new arch enemy.
- Bring back Billy (RE0) somehow.
- Be able to drive vehicles.
- Involve Leon/Chris/Jill/Claire/Rebecca/Ada/Sheva (Basically everyone at some point).
- Choose your characters outfit from the start.

So what do you think RE6 should be like?

I agree with this! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KevinRymanSPF
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
KevinRymanSPF

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:28 am

bravotwozero007 wrote:
trouble is with another mansion, in another forest it could be a rehash of re1

^ Lol, I was gonna say. Jill and barry burton trying to find their way out of a zombie infested mansion. That's not at all like RE1..
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:15 pm

i disagree with all of you... in re6 YOU should be the antagonist... but there are choices the effect your ending...

-UBCS ops (but like tricell or agency (player)
-enemies are S.T.A.R.S. or survivors and B.O.W.s
-bring back zombies (with plaga... so theyre all munchin on ya and then theyre head pop off and eat yor face)
-make it a survival horror, not a shooter...
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:15 pm

The member 'nekronuke' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Search (For Item)' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Hit/Miss' : 4, 6
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:01 am

nekronuke wrote:
i disagree with all of you... in re6 YOU should be the antagonist... but there are choices the effect your ending...

-UBCS ops (but like tricell or agency (player)
-enemies are S.T.A.R.S. or survivors and B.O.W.s
-bring back zombies (with plaga... so theyre all munchin on ya and then theyre head pop off and eat yor face)
-make it a survival horror, not a shooter...

Horrible idea. Also zombies are not the plaga infected majini/ganados. If they make an RE game where you are the antagonist, it would be stupid to do anything other than make you play as Wesker.
Back to top Go down
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:31 am

Quote :
you play as Wesker
Sounds good,
THRUST PUNCH! on zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3