HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think Capcom should have done this?

Go down 
+2
AlbertWesker
Jamesy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:22 pm

For all we know Barry could have been eating wayyyy too many cheesy poofs during his absence and has become the world's heaviest man at something like 80 stone and he's too fat to move anywhere yet alone shoot anything....after all you never know.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:26 pm

Wesker: "I'm stronger than I ever was. Stronger than you've ever been."
Chris: "Do you ever shut up?! I think you should see someone about this obsession you have with me."

Wheres that quote from?

Well for all you know Barry could have lost a lot of weight and is more gaunt then he was in the remake.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:32 pm

I'm pretty sure Barry is a bit too old to do any real fighting. It's been 10 years and he was 48 (I think) in 1998 (mansion incident), so he's almost 60 now.

@Jamesy: I think that quote is from CVX.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Nope 38 in the Mansion Incident so he would be 49-50 now, similar age to Wesker. Then again by the time RE6 comes out Barry would be well into his 50's. Correction it has been 11 years since the mansion incident as well.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Nope 38 in the Mansion Incident so he would be 49-50 now, similar age to Wesker. Then again by the time RE6 comes out Barry would be well into his 50's. Correction it has been 11 years since the mansion incident as well.

Well, in our timeline it has been 11 years. In the game universe RE5 was set 10 years after. Ah, I got Barry's age from a Wiki. I have the old manual here but I don't feel like getting it out. Still, he's around 50 now, so he probably wouldn't want to do too much physical fighting. Unless he's like Liam Neeson or Clint Eastwood I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:16 pm

I am going now see ya
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:28 am

Regenerator wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Most awsome? Maybe not quite the most awsome character but defnintly the funniest. You really should play the RE1 Remake.

For what system is it
because i have

X-Box 360
PS3
Game Cube
Nintendo 64
PSP
DS
Laptop and Desktop

thats all....or am i missing something .......well who cares.
nice selection lol

XD LOL I tend to miss things so there is more.
And also thanks XD I love to collect gaming systems.

@ weskersbarber: Thanks, im gonna buy it when I get back to America from my vacation here in Germany. (Im german thats why im going on vacation to germany.)
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:33 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Well, in our timeline it has been 11 years. In the game universe RE5 was set 10 years after. Ah, I got Barry's age from a Wiki. I have the old manual here but I don't feel like getting it out. Still, he's around 50 now, so he probably wouldn't want to do too much physical fighting. Unless he's like Liam Neeson or Clint Eastwood I suppose.

LOL On my flight to germany I watched Gran Torino LOL Clint Eastwood rocks hes beast for his age. Barry would be even more beast if they incorparated him.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:29 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Wesker: "I'm stronger than I ever was. Stronger than you've ever been."
Chris: "Do you ever shut up?! I think you should see someone about this obsession you have with me."

Wheres that quote from?

Well for all you know Barry could have lost a lot of weight and is more gaunt then he was in the remake.

Jamesy that quote comes from the Resident Evil Code Veronica comic...it's really neat and shows Chris' very comical side.....makes me adore him even more lol.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:16 pm

As great of a character Chris is and all he is not easy to play with in the Remake. Probably because he has less inventory space and can't use that damn grenade launcher.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Jamesy wrote:
As great of a character Chris is and all he is not easy to play with in the Remake. Probably because he has less inventory space and can't use that damn grenade launcher.

Yeah, but he can take a cerberus or two to the face.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Hell yeah, i actually find him easier to play with then Jill.....grab a grenade and shove it in a passing zombies mouth and sit back and watch the show ha ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:12 pm

Well Jill is one tough cookie as well who can take damage from those vile cebrus dogs.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:33 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well Jill is one tough cookie as well who can take damage from those vile cebrus dogs.

True, but if you wanna get technical, Chris can take more damage. Really, Jill has always been known as the n00b friendly character.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:10 am

Why dont they make a RE Spinoff that explains how Sheva joined BSAA.
I think that would be a great RE game.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:24 am

AlbertWesker wrote:

Because Riot would go on a killing spree and then rip a hole in the space-time continuum.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:02 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:

Because Riot would go on a killing spree and then rip a hole in the space-time continuum.

Well we wouldnt care about Riot xD
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:28 am

Well it is hardly rocket. Chris is a man so he is going to be stronger and be able to take more damage than Jill., but that does not compensate for the fact that he can not carry as much ammo as Jill and his storyline is not as interesting either.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:42 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well it is hardly rocket. Chris is a man so he is going to be stronger and be able to take more damage than Jill., but that does not compensate for the fact that he can not carry as much ammo as Jill and his storyline is not as interesting either.

That's why Chris is harder to play as. Less inv. space, and a boring story. <--Joke obviously.

@AlbertWesker: Blasphemer. Anyway, a spinoff with Sheva would probably do poorly in sales and also, I'd like Capcom to work on original concepts with the main characters. Any resources being used for a dumb little spinoff game are resources taken away from a true RE6.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:56 pm

Spinoff with Sheva? That is a recepie for disaster. I must say she hardly the best character in RE by a long shot.

Quote when battling the giant uroboros on the ship, Sheva:"There firing of some sort of projectiles". She sounded like batmans sidekick robin when she said that.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Spinoff with Sheva? That is a recepie for disaster. I must say she hardly the best character in RE by a long shot.

Quote when battling the giant uroboros on the ship, Sheva:"There firing of some sort of projectiles". She sounded like batmans sidekick robin when she said that.

XD I was merley suggusting not saying it would be sweet
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:03 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Holy schizophrenia Batman, it's shooting black icky stuff at us!!!!

I think he wants a Sheva spinoff to look at her buttocks some more. Chris has a nice gluteus maximus too ya know!
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:09 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Holy schizophrenia Batman, it's shooting black icky stuff at us!!!!

I think he wants a Sheva spinoff to look at her buttocks some more. Chris has a nice gluteus maximus too ya know!

XD I would rather look at Ashleys butt.
Its hotter
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Oh dear...
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:12 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Oh dear...

XD ADDIMIT IT ITS TRUE
No really Ashley is way hotter than any other RE girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think Capcom should have done this?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next