HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think Capcom should have done this?

Go down 
+2
AlbertWesker
Jamesy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Do you think Capcom should have done this? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:42 pm

I personally think it would have been a great idea to include Barry Burton as a suppourting character in RE5. Think about it he would have been working for the American branch of the BSAA. As far as I am concerned RE5 was a let down for me and many others and Barry would have saved the game in some ways. I don't know I just don't think it would have been a bad idea to include big Bazza in the game. Just as a character to pop in key parts of the game.

What do you think of this idea?
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Great idea I would love to have Barry included in RE5.
He would be a great Mercs character with his magnum.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:14 pm

I know it is pathetic on capcoms part not including him in RE5.

I would like to see Barry make an apparence in RE6 not as a playable character but as suppourting person to a new main character. Now that would be good.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I know it is pathetic on capcoms part not including him in RE5.

I would like to see Barry make an apparence in RE6 not as a playable character but as suppourting person to a new main character. Now that would be good.

That would be great but I would like to play him in Mercs if they include it for RE6
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:35 pm

Yep I agree with you. I just finished playing Resident Evil 1 Remake Archives (Its out now in the UK). Anyway it just struck me out how much of a strong and humurous character he was. PLEASE CAPCOM BRING HIM BACK!!!
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Yep I agree with you. I just finished playing Resident Evil 1 Remake Archives (Its out now in the UK). Anyway it just struck me out how much of a strong and humurous character he was. PLEASE CAPCOM BRING HIM BACK!!!

Well since I only own RE4 and 5 I can only say from reading the book that Barry was the most awsome dude there is.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Most awsome? Maybe not quite the most awsome character but defnintly the funniest. You really should play the RE1 Remake.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:43 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Most awsome? Maybe not quite the most awsome character but defnintly the funniest. You really should play the RE1 Remake.

For what system is it
because i have

X-Box 360
PS3
Game Cube
Nintendo 64
PSP
DS
Laptop and Desktop

thats all....or am i missing something .......well who cares.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:37 am

AlbertWesker wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

For what system is it
because i have

X-Box 360
PS3
Game Cube
Nintendo 64
PSP
DS
Laptop and Desktop

thats all....or am i missing something .......well who cares.
nice selection lol
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:44 am

barry definetly should have been in re5 instead of sheva. two former comrades whos lives were almost ruined and many of there comrades murdered because of wesker.how good would it have been to see barry and chris blow wesker up at the end instead of sheva.finishing him of once and for all

albertwesker
you can buy the remake for the gamecube.

jamesy
what is the difference between the remake and REmake archives.anything interseting in it.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:52 am

Nothing really except in Archives you can use the wii remote. I live in the UK as well so the game has just hit the stores over here. I believe the Remake is avilabe for the Wii and the nintendo gamecube.

I swear 7 years ago when the game first came out that it was availabe for the Xbox and the PS2 but now I defnintly know it is not.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 am

Jamesy wrote:
Nothing really except in Archives you can use the wii remote. I live in the UK as well so the game has just hit the stores over here. I believe the Remake is avilabe for the Wii and the nintendo gamecube.

I swear 7 years ago when the game first came out that it was availabe for the Xbox and the PS2 but now I defnintly know it is not.

Nope, REmake was/is only for gamecube. RE went through a weird time...It was exclusive to PS, then it was also for the 64, and then it was exclusive for Nintendo...and now it is all multiplat.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:08 am

What is a PS? By the way you do realise that the Remake is out for the Nintendo Wii?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:10 am

yeah i bought remake recently and im about 2 third of the way through the game.its brillant.lisa trevor is one scary son of a bitch
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:18 am

Jamesy wrote:
What is a PS? By the way you do realise that the Remake is out for the Nintendo Wii?

Playstation? And yes, I realize that the Remake is on the Wii now, but I meant that the "original" Remake was only on gamecube. Apparently, the Remake is still exclusive to Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:39 am

The game would look stunning on Xbox as well not sure about PS2 though.

And yeah it really is one damn good game, better than RE5 in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:43 am

Jamesy wrote:
The game would look stunning on Xbox as well not sure about PS2 though.

And yeah it really is one damn good game, better than RE5 in my opinion.

I thought it looked perfect on the GC. I was surprised at how good it looked on GC actually.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:04 pm

will there be any difference between the gamecube one and the wii one
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:06 pm

The Wii version incorperates the use of the Wii remote to navigate and shoot ya way through....it also has a few extra secenes that weren't included in the REmake that's about it for difference really.

As for Barry making a comeback in RE5....no way ho say...it has always been Chris with the beef against Wesker and it should if anything have just been him and Wesker in the final battle, that battle was ruined alone by the concept of adding a second party in the form of Sheva. Yes Barry should make a reappearence at some stage but i don't think him making one if RE5 would have saved it because the game didn't really need saving in my opinion.....what it needed was for Sheva to be executed and for Chris to be able to get on with his job without her holding him back.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:21 pm

Yep and the irony is the game probably would have been better if you just got to play as Chris. Barry to a lesser extent could have taken Shevas place as a spourting character without you having to actually play as Bazza. And Barry could have replaced Shevas as a playable Merceneries character.

New scenes in the Wii version? I don't think so? Well actually anythings possible I guess?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:23 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
The Wii version incorperates the use of the Wii remote to navigate and shoot ya way through....it also has a few extra secenes that weren't included in the REmake that's about it for difference really.

As for Barry making a comeback in RE5....no way ho say...it has always been Chris with the beef against Wesker and it should if anything have just been him and Wesker in the final battle, that battle was ruined alone by the concept of adding a second party in the form of Sheva. Yes Barry should make a reappearence at some stage but i don't think him making one if RE5 would have saved it because the game didn't really need saving in my opinion.....what it needed was for Sheva to be executed and for Chris to be able to get on with his job without her holding him back.

I'm just gonna have to give in to my "id" and take Sheva as one of my harem. It'd be a win-win-win. A win for Riot, a win for me, and of course, a win for Sheva. I agree with Riot about Barry.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:33 pm

I don't care about any negetive bias you may have against Barry because at the end of the day he really is an 'underated character'.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:43 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I don't care about any negetive bias you may have against Barry because at the end of the day he really is an 'underated character'.

Neither of us has a bias towards or against him...We just don't think RE5 needed him. He's a pretty epic character and all, but RE5 had enough already. They should put him in a game where he would get more face time. And they better give him his epic one-liners.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:51 pm

I don't have negative bias about Barry, to me he was nothing more than a side character for Jill in RE1, someone who cropped up every now and then at certain moments but to others he is epic and since i favoured playing as Chris it meant i never really saw him and he was never really part of the story i followed. It's not negative bias it's personal opinion...i never liked Barry just like i never liked Jill or Rebecca or Claire or Ada... and i don't like Barry or Steve in fact i don't like any of the female characters lol but it's don't mean i have negative bias it just means i don't favour them for my own personal reasons.

As for the extra scenes in the Wii version i was going on what a mate told me as although i have brought it i haven't played it yet...been too busy with the fantastic RE5.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:16 pm

RE5 is a good game but its not fantastic like Resident Evil 4 was or the Resident Evil 1 Remake.

Okay think about it Barry could have been working for the American branch of the BSAA and pops up during key parts of the game to aid Chris etc.... To be honest though Barrys appreance has probably changed since the 11 year interval between RE1 and RE5 that he probably would not be the same old Barry we remembered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Capcom should have done this?   Do you think Capcom should have done this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think Capcom should have done this?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next