HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game?

Go down 
+2
lyfesArcanum
Voltius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game?   Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:15 am

A certain type of Room was missing throughout the Entire RE2 game. What was it?

HINT: it's essential. Yet it took me 7+ years to figure out it was missing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game?   Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:03 am

Voltius wrote:
Spoiler:
There is one in RE4 and there is at least one in RE5, or the demo at least.
Spoiler:
Haven't played much of the others so I don't know about them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cakeman
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Cakeman

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game?   Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:19 am

Voltius wrote:
A certain type of Room was missing throughout the Entire RE2 game. What was it?

HINT: it's essential. Yet it took me 7+ years to figure out it was missing.

Spoiler:

That's what must have caused the zombie epidemic! study
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game?   Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:25 am

The men and women of RPD have bladders of steel!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game?   Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:01 am

Yeah, I always thought it was funny how the police station had no bathrooms. Even the holding cells in the basement didn't have toilets.

But the whole layout of it was kind of fucked up. Why would you put holding cells one hallway away from the parking garage? And the freaking armory another hallway over?
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game?   Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:08 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Yeah, I always thought it was funny how the police station had no bathrooms. Even the holding cells in the basement didn't have toilets.

But the whole layout of it was kind of fucked up. Why would you put holding cells one hallway away from the parking garage? And the freaking armory another hallway over?

ROFL... I completely forgot that. It'd be funny if they put the Morgue across from the Gym or the break room.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game?   Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:46 pm

there not missing the bathrooms...they are outside in the bushes Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game?   Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Voltius wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

ROFL... I completely forgot that. It'd be funny if they put the Morgue across from the Gym or the break room.
At least that was one room placed in a logical place...
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game?   Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:30 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Voltius wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

At least that was one room placed in a logical place...

I would have much rather had the Morgue be across from the Visitor's Waiting room, or better yet, you had to enter the Police Station THROUGH the morgue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game?   Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 2 Quiz: What did Capcom forget to put in the game?
Page 1 of 1