Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE5 Loose Ends???!!

Go down 
+4
Voltius
Ghost Leader
Indiana Jones
Spike991
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5 Loose Ends???!! Empty
PostSubject: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:10 pm

So who else felt that alot of the loose ends that we were told would be patched up or tied up for that matter,were still left hanging???

We got our fair share of Umbrella and TRICELL, and we for once got to put a name with the face of the man who is no doubt behind it all, Ozwell E. Spencer.Smile I think that seeing him in UC was okay, but it was never confirmed it was him so we just had to assume, but now we have solid proof, and it didn't dissapoint, as he had also indirectly confirmed the little analogy that I had made, with Wesker being like Darth Vader and Spencer being the Emperor, and Spencer's sinister Palpatine type of voice was really great, as great as his one small appearance was I find myself yearing for more, maybe him being brough back, I have a theory, but it is only that, and if they don't bring him back I will understand, but it might be nice, or at least some more stuff from him back in the day, before he was restrained to a wheelchair.Smile

The other dissapointments were the other companies, I expected to hear more about WilPharma, but Degeneration did really tie that up, I ust expected to hear more about it. The Organization, the same on that Wesker, Ada and Krauser all worked for, the mysterious one without a name, I expected to hear something there, but nothing at all...

The even more mysterious company S,which was mentioned by Ada in her fifth report, it stated that it was a pharmacuetical company and that Wesker had been in contact with the shortly after Umbrella's demise, what happened to them???

So those are the main dissapointing things that I can think of that aren't specific characters other than Spencer, which is a topic of his own.Smile
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:03 pm

I still wanna know what the HCF was
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:04 pm

It's entirely possible that "S" was, in fact, TriCell.

As far as loose ends, one thing that's clear is that TriCell has samples of T, G, T-Veronica, and Progenitor virus and the company is still in operation. That's a major loose end right there. I'd also like to know what happened to Hunk after the fall of Umbrella, and Ada after RE4.

And I'd really like to know who was in the picture on Jill's desk in RE2 & 3...
Indiana Jones wrote:
HCF?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:03 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
It's entirely possible that "S" was, in fact, TriCell.

As far as loose ends, one thing that's clear is that TriCell has samples of T, G, T-Veronica, and Progenitor virus and the company is still in operation. That's a major loose end right there. I'd also like to know what happened to Hunk after the fall of Umbrella, and Ada after RE4.

And I'd really like to know who was in the picture on Jill's desk in RE2 & 3...
Indiana Jones wrote:
HCF?

Yeah I considered that about TRICELL and S being the same, there really isn't anything to connect them right now, which is one complaint, as RE5 SHOULD have done that...

Yeah they do have all of those, are they still around though? I know that Gionne was head of them in the African Branch, they may be able to take us on a few more adventures too, TRICELL that is.Smile

GL, you are the person on Jill's desk.:)easy.Smile

And as for Indiana, HCF, as I recall that is something that appeared on the back of Wesker's CV outfit, but was only in a pic for when you complete Battle Mode, but I do remember seeing it, I don't know what that was, but it may have been a name for the nameless Organization....again something that RE5 should have given us...

and I would also like to know what happened to HUNK as well as Ada and even Nicholai...
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:04 pm

YES, I wanna know what happened to Ada as well, she was working for Wesker, and now that he supposed to be dead, I wanna know what will happen to her.

btw, HCF was the Hive capture force, or the Host capture force, im not sure, I have the CV textures, and it DOES say HCF on his back
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
YES, I wanna know what happened to Ada as well, she was working for Wesker, and now that he supposed to be dead, I wanna know what will happen to her.

btw, HCF was the Hive capture force, or the Host capture force, im not sure, I have the CV textures, and it DOES say HCF on his back

Yeah I remember.Smile That sounds about right, although I don't remember ever hearing what it was though, Host Capture Force...

I don't know if it was so much that she was working for him as much as it was that they were working together, they both worked in the same Organization, but I think he was just in charge of some of those missions, perhaps higher up in the rank...Smile

If you can post the HCF pics that would be much appreciated, I know I had seen them on a site, but that site doesn't work much anymore so I can't seem to get anything from it...
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:29 am

MAJOR SPOILERS for RE4 and RE5 AHEAD

The Previous Producers and writers of Resident Evil did such a good job setting up elements and characters for future games... it's just a shame, a crying shame that RE5 took advantage of none of it.

The story line was so simple and dumbed down (like it's gameplay) that one might assume it was written by a 3rd grader. So much could have been done with Wesker and Excella and Tricell... It just... wasn't as deep as it could of been. Very dissapointing. Excella just had a thing for powerful men and made herself their bitch, Wesker tries to take over the world (oh how deep! and creative!) and Tricell is the New Umbrella. So we're back at Square one at the mansion. Only this time Wesker is gone. So now we don't even have a good villan...

The problem with RE is that so many people take over the story line, it turns into a story line Designed by Committee (which never works out well). I though Ada was going to fight Wesker or at least confront him. Did you SEE the end of Ada's Report, it was Awesome... it felt like there was going to be something BIG coming, something EPIC, and all it was
Spoiler:

Very unlike Wesker, just not his character type to do that.

All that work ADA did in RE4 was for nothing, Las Plagas still got into wesker's hands. I was hoping Ada's Organization and S Corporation was suppose to be brought into this. I thought Excella was going to betray wesker (help Chris and Sheva kill him) and be the new villan.

But no... Oh what could have been.....

I'm starting to feel like RE5 is the new RE: Gaiden... it doesn't count towards the real story.
They should do like they did to Code Veronica and Re-Release it with an updated story line.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:46 am

personally I was quite happy with RE5's story, plenty of files that show the possible open ends to read, this might have been "Albert Weskers Last Stand" but there is definatley a lot more to cover before its all over:

1: The Wesker Children, it states there was more than Albert that survived, how many survived the virus injection remains unknown, all that is known is Albert found Spencer first.

2: TriCell, Excella was only ONE of many members of the board of directors, there are more likely more facilties and more run-ins with TriCell to be had....we may even see the return of the shambling zombies or even G-Mutants (since TriCell possess samples of all viruses save from the NE parasite)

3: Bio-Weapons Arms Dealers and Terrorists, Ricardo was but one of many of the arms dealers smuggling bio-weapons and selling them to terrorists, there are probably a lot more throughout the RE world to hunt down.

4: The true ending, we have yet to see what happens to all the characters when the game finally "wraps up" after everything is over (my money is on Chris and Jill getting married as well as Leon going on a date with either Ada or Claire)
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:22 am

Jill Valentine wrote:
4: The true ending, we have yet to see what happens to all the characters when the game finally "wraps up" after everything is over (my money is on Chris and Jill getting married as well as Leon going on a date with either Ada or Claire)

Ada.

He never had a thing for Claire, they showed no affection in RE2 and no affection in RE: degenerated. Ada on the other hand.

"She's a part of me I can't get rid of" (or something like that) - Leon
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:26 am

Voltius wrote:
Jill Valentine wrote:

Ada.

He never had a thing for Claire, they showed no affection in RE2 and no affection in RE: degenerated. Ada on the other hand.

the whole jealousy from Claire towards Leon in degen and the arrangement to meet up in "normal" circumstances, means its a possiblity, but a doubtful one, as Leon definatley wants Ada Razz
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:31 am

Voltius wrote:
"She's like a part of me I can't let go. Let's just leave it at that." - Leon
I've played through RE4 a lot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:40 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Voltius wrote:
"She's like a part of me I can't let go. Let's just leave it at that." - Leon
I've played through RE4 a lot. Very Happy

You're very good with Quotes aren't you? ... I heard you're here all week.

But Yeah that's it. All I remembered were Wesker's Battle Cries.

CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!
see. pretty good huh?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:43 am

Uh oh Lyfe, you have competition!
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:43 am

[quote="Voltius"]
lyfesArcanum wrote:

You're very good with Quotes aren't you? ... I heard you're here all week.

But Yeah that's it. All I remembered were Wesker's Battle Cries.

CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!
see. pretty good huh?

I prefer "Your future hinges upon this fight!" *Boots Chris through a locked door* and "Poor Performance Indeed" after dodging loads of bullets and straightening his hair ^^
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:47 am

RE dialog is so cheesy sometimes. Not realistic at all.

For once I'd like to see Wesker straight up, flat out, cuss Chris out. And make a bunch of Racist comments towards Sheva.

Now THAT'S a villan.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:48 am

Jill Valentine wrote:

I prefer "Your future hinges upon this fight!" *Boots Chris through a locked door* and "Poor Performance Indeed" after dodging loads of bullets and straightening his hair ^^
One of the most epic lines of all: "The right to be a God... *rams his fist through Spencer's stomach* That right is now mine!"
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:49 am

Voltius wrote:
For once I'd like to see Wesker straight up, flat out, cuss Chris out. And make a bunch of Racist comments towards Sheva.

Now THAT'S a villan.

That would show unintelligence. The best villains are the ones who don't try to be villains. Like Magneto. Even Wesker is sort of like that.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:05 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Voltius wrote:

Now THAT'S a villan.

That would show unintelligence. The best villains are the ones who don't try to be villains. Like Magneto. Even Wesker is sort of like that.
Yeah, I agree with you, Nite. Somewhere deep in the back of his mind, I really think Wesker believed he was trying to help the world.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:38 pm

Voltius wrote:

Now THAT'S a villan.

Jokinginly said of course, I can't help but visualize this and laugh, because if he really did that, we would ALL bust out laughing. He should also be played by Rick James who's played by Dave Chappelle.

NiteKrawler wrote:

Desperation too. If I were in a Lava pit I'd totally cuss people out. But no seriously, NiteKrawler you're right, for dialog and character the best villans don't act like villans, they've justified what they're doing.

Same thing goes for real life. Stalin, Hitler, Bin Laden all had, in their minds, justified their actions.

Ghost Leader wrote:

Yeah, I agree with you, Nite. Somewhere deep in the back of his mind, I really think Wesker believed he was trying to help the world.

By turning them into worm thingies? Foolish I say! He should have created a virus targeted towards humans only, that way all the animal life is left to take back the planet. That would of been the environmental choice. Those hippies probably would have rooted for him. And I could totally see him starting a cult of devout worshipers (with his powers, he is God like).

Naa he was just bored. Sometimes Men do stupid things when they're bored.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Voltius wrote:
And I could totally see him starting a cult of devout worshipers (with his powers, he is God like).
How do you know somebody hasn't already started a cult of Albert Wesker? Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:06 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Voltius wrote:

Now THAT'S a villan.

That is a very good and cool way to look at it, but I think that it fits alot better with his smaller roles where he wasn't drawn out too much.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:52 pm

A Wesker cult? Who wants koolaid?
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:59 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
A Wesker cult? Who wants koolaid?

Too late man. Our leader is dead.

then again... he lives on in our hearts
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:30 pm

I was insinuating that I was the new leader by asking who wanted koolaid. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I was insinuating that I was the new leader by asking who wanted koolaid. Wink
I and my followers shall topple you from your throne! Prepare for combat!

RE5 Loose Ends???!! 752_Warner_Bros._Frank_Miller_300_-_300SpartanWarriors

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Loose Ends???!!   RE5 Loose Ends???!! Empty

Back to top Go down

RE5 Loose Ends???!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next