HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man Empty
PostSubject: Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man   Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:40 pm

I have been trying to get two songs from the movie Jeepers Creepers, and I can't find them anywhere, I was wondering if anyone had an mp3 format that they could send or I coud download for Jeepers Creepers from Paul Whiteman, and/or Hush Hush Here Comes The Bogey Man, from Henry Hall?Smile

That is the one from Paul Whiteman, here is the one from Henry Hall

Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man   Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:24 pm

you could google the songs and see if you can find a download site that way
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man   Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:08 pm

If you give me the direct youtube links I can try and get them for you.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man   Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:27 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
If you give me the direct youtube links I can try and get them for you.

Okay here is Hush Hush Here Comes The Bogey Man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RLgKOamoME&feature=channel_page

And here is Jeepers Creepers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eajTjs1n6T0

@Regenerator, Yeah I have thought about that, but whenever I try to look for something like that I usually don't find anything, just havens for virus' I am sure.Smile Thanks though.Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man   Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Good luck Spike. BTW, not trying to go too astray from the topic at hand, but for me Jeepers Creepers is absolutely one of the best good old fashioned man-in-a-monster-suit movies! Again, good luck in your search.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man   Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:26 pm

duralumin wrote:
Good luck Spike. BTW, not trying to go too astray from the topic at hand, but for me Jeepers Creepers is absolutely one of the best good old fashioned man-in-a-monster-suit movies! Again, good luck in your search.

Thanks, I got them thanks to Lyfesarcunum.Smile

And that isn't too off topic at all, and I agree it is a great horror movie, I love it, and those two tracks fit the movie so well, too bad the sequel wasn't as good....but there is a 3rd one coming out called Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral...I will not hold my breath..Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man   Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:30 am

You can save this site yourself too

Code:
http://www.downloadyoutubevideos.com/

You download file and just change extension to anything you want it to be...

And when you downloaded it you can use wondershare video converter and select mp3 file, and you will have clean mp3, no video...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man   Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:09 am

frodomir wrote:
You can save this site yourself too

Code:
http://www.downloadyoutubevideos.com/

You download file and just change extension to anything you want it to be...

And when you downloaded it you can use wondershare video converter and select mp3 file, and you will have clean mp3, no video...

Thanks, that should come in real handy too.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man   Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeepers Creepers, Hush Hush Here Comes The Boogy Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: