HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?

Go down 
+4
Bernard
bravotwozero007
Spike991
Umbrella Spy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? Empty
PostSubject: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:39 pm

a few weeks ago i saw the new trailer of resident evil 5 and when wesker says "i think you will be happy to see us" (or something like that) think about it if wesker say that is because the bird woman is somebody important to chris, ok maybe the most important person to chris is claire but claire is not "dead" like jill the true is jill is not dead and wesker is controling jill to his plans and make chris sufer (because jill and chris always mantain a very lovely frienship) so what do you think guys??
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Well in theory Jill fits the Plague Doctor best.Smile
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Spike991 wrote:

well i think jill is the bird woman because one friend tell me when he upload the demo something strange happens and all the documents of the game and data infiltrate and my friend read everything ***spoilers*** the old man in the game is spencer, jill is the bird woman, also they are 2 documents with the name: "jill boss fight 1", "jill boss fight 2" so what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

well i think jill is the bird woman because one friend tell me when he upload the demo something strange happens and all the documents of the game and data infiltrate and my friend read everything ***spoilers*** the old man in the game is spencer, jill is the bird woman, also they are 2 documents with the name: "jill boss fight 1", "jill boss fight 2" so what do you think?

I don't know, it would seem that she fits best, but it could all be different then what we think.Smile
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:54 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Umbrella Spy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I don't know, it would seem that she fits best, but it could all be different then what we think.Smile

i think is best to be jill the bird woman because maybe in this game wesker will die and is better if the 3 most important characters of the sage come together again (but where is barry burton?)
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Umbrella Spy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

i think is best to be jill the bird woman because maybe in this game wesker will die and is better if the 3 most important characters of the sage come together again (but where is barry burton?)

may make an appearance, could it finish how it all began??
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:34 pm

I belive as well that That is Jill
Bet my last 2 bucks on it
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:02 pm

I'm convinced Jill is the Bird Woman after hearing her speak in the trailer. It's Jill's voice, only slightly distorted by means of an electronic voice box or filter of some sort.

It being Claire just doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I'm convinced Jill is the Bird Woman after hearing her speak in the trailer. It's Jill's voice, only slightly distorted by means of an electronic voice box or filter of some sort.

It being Claire just doesn't make sense.

Yeah she may be using some type of voice synthesizer or apparatus, or like you said being distorted but that is something to expect with the mask, but it sounds unmistakably like her.Smile

And I don't know why some people keep bringing up names like Rebecca, Claire, Ada, etc for Plague Doctor....
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:13 pm

Spike991 wrote:
And I don't know why some people keep bringing up names like Rebecca, Claire, Ada, etc for Plague Doctor....
Just wanting her to be their favorite female character. I know I had been hoping that Carlos Oliveira was RE5's player character after the first few screenshots of him.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Just wanting her to be their favorite female character. I know I had been hoping that Carlos Oliveira was RE5's player character after the first few screenshots of him.

I remember that time, that was a good time, before all of the racist crap, people were trying to decide who the main character was...I thought it might be Carlos, or Bruce McGivern from Dead Aim or some thought Billy, another one that I thought was HUNK without his mask, but it turns out that it was Chris...Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:10 am

I think it's Jill Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:20 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
I think it's Jill Smile
Same here. That's what I'm hoping at least. It makes sense, seeing as the Plague Doctor is quite a good fighter, which we know Jill was. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:10 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
I think it's Jill Smile
Same here. That's what I'm hoping at least. It makes sense, seeing as the Plague Doctor is quite a good fighter, which we know Jill was. Very Happy

Yeah! I think Wesker did something to her though, making her stronger.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:32 am

I have no doubt that the "Bird Woman" is Jill
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:19 am

Regenerator wrote:
I have no doubt that the "Bird Woman" is Jill
That's what I want to believe as well, but I'm not 100% sure. It would be awesome if you were right though. It would make RE5 that much better.
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:06 pm

believe me is 100% true, is jill the bird woman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?   Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jill Valentine is the "Bird Woman"?
Page 1 of 1