HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!

Go down 
+4
bravotwozero007
frodomir
lyfesArcanum
Ghost Leader
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:34 pm

When you read the Bible, you must read it in context of the time it was written. At that time, the human race was quite small compared to now and procreation was a huge priority. That's why it was considered a sin for a man to "spill his seed upon the ground". It was thought that sperm was precious and should only be used for procreation. Homosexual partnerships made procreation impossible between the couple and therefore was considered a sin. These days, with the global population spiraling out of control, this train of thought is obsolete and could even be considered harmful. That's kind of radical, but gay marriage as a sin is outdated nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
bimmershark
Cerberus
Cerberus
bimmershark

Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:23 am

very true what tblows my mind is we have bigger problems in the world then gay marriage .now i dont have religion or believe in god myself i am open nto the possibility of a god but def not in the terms of most religions.

i think what bothers me the most is how agressive and mean so called "christians" can be .(i dont mean all just those ones who go overboard) i had one lady scream at me telling me my mother was going to hell cause she likes the ladys. another time i was at the mall with some friends summer time so we were in shorts and tank tops we all have tattoos we had a lady freak out on us sayin were all headed to hell cause we desacrated our bodies i just laughed and said well at least well have company.

now i respect any one who has religion and beliefs its thier right and if they are happy good but dont push it on to other ppl that is crossing the line
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:13 am

Yeah that's why I don't go to church anymore. 95% of christians are just hypocritical asses. They'll al be going to their Hell way before you or I because they break more of their own rules than seculars do. Why must they teach tolerance and then go to rallies against gay marriage? And you can almost bet that if someone gets road rage and tries to run you off the road, they'll pass and they'll have a christian fish on their bumper.
Back to top Go down
bimmershark
Cerberus
Cerberus
bimmershark

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:23 am

lol yeah its funny because they use the bible for their own beliefs. i know some people who are religious and really good people they will help anyone who needs it and they dont judge and thats like the big thing in the bible dont judge yet they do .

even tho i dont believe i think religion is good for some people gives them focus but just like the basic principles of communism it only takes a few idiots to ruin it
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:00 am

frodomir wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
I dont mind homosexuals but in another hand i dont think thats normal either... If God created man and woman to reproduce why are they changing it... And i don think gay people should get married in Church... After all Bible tells about Adam and Eva too... And another thing... How can 2 guys or 2 girls raise children... Thats too stupid...

i dont find anything offensive about two males/females marrying in a church, we shouldnt cast them out just because they are gay,and also two men or women can give a child just as much love and support as a male/female couple, and anyway its been going on for years, just nowadays alot more people are open about it and most people accept it,at the end of the day they are still human beings, and who are we to tell them what and who to marry??

Nah, if we talk this way, we should follow the Bible, not write it on our own feelings... I didnt say i forbid them to get marry... Just not in Church... For obv. reasond i mentioned...

i dont believe in religion personally but i respect your view if your a religious person
Don't you mean to say you don't believe in "God"? The concept of "religion" in and of itself is something that clearly exists and can't be denied.
i feel its unfair to say a gay couple cant marry in a church because of their sexual preferences, i mean there must be gay people who follow a religion and wish to marry in church, i dont believe god or religion exists as there is no proof, just what people believe, but that is my opinion, if they want to believe in it thats their choice, as is their sexuality

Well like i said its not about religion... Example (DOnt get me wrong with this one)... If Pope became gay i would allow him to marry in Church LOL

I guess u got my ponit now...

The Pope can't marry AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:09 am

Leon Kennedy wrote:
The Pope can't marry AT ALL.

I know... I was pointing about something that is written in Bible since the beginning of human age...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!   Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Identifying yourself as a lesbian on Xbox live will get you BANNED!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2