HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) Empty
PostSubject: THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!)   THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:44 pm

Thanks to her my dad has started smoking after 10 years and now we might have family problem! I JUST WANT MY FAMILY TO BE LIKE IT WAS BEFORE ALL THIS SHIT STARTED!!! Just wanted you guys to know that, and that im going to be WAY less active again Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!)   THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:18 am

Michael wrote:
Thanks to her my dad has started smoking after 10 years and now we might have family problem! I JUST WANT MY FAMILY TO BE LIKE IT WAS BEFORE ALL THIS SHIT STARTED!!! Just wanted you guys to know that, and that im going to be WAY less active again Crying or Very sad

I'm very sorry, I wish you the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!)   THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:49 am

Ever since she was here for Christmas It's been different, more lies, things happening and a lot of other shit. Thank you ChrisSherry.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!)   THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:32 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Michael wrote:

Same man. Family problems suck. I sincerely hope it all turns out okay. Good luck dude.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!)   THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:39 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Michael wrote:

Same man. Family problems suck. I sincerely hope it all turns out okay. Good luck dude.

Lol... I know lots of people like that in my area... Just turn your back on them... If she doesn't want help than she is not your sister...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!)   THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:10 pm

She's not asking for help or anything except fucking up the rest of the family!
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!)   THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:18 pm

I guess everybody will go through dark times like this Sad ...I wish you and your family well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!)   THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!) Empty

Back to top Go down

THAT FUCKING BITCH!!! (my sister again!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: