HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress Empty
PostSubject: Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress   Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:45 am

I was looking around on google for new or newer stuff about Sherry Birkin, and I saw a link for the gamespot forum, and someone said Game informer says Sherry is said to be the girl in the dress, Or something like that.

Does anyone know about this? It was posted in July.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress   Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:35 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
I was looking around on google for new or newer stuff about Sherry Birkin, and I saw a link for the gamespot forum, and someone said Game informer says Sherry is said to be the girl in the dress, Or something like that.

Can't say that I do. As soon as I have a couple of hours free (between school itself and homework) I'll surf the web and see what I can find. PM me if I don't get back to you within a week.

Last edited by lyfesArcanum on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : general grammar edit.)
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress   Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:06 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Can't say that I do. As soon as I have a couple of hours free (between school itself and homework) I'll surf the web and see what I can find. PM me if I don't get back to you within a week.

Dont trust GS too much... Lots of their users are spammers... Posts random crap that are not true...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress   Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:14 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Ok, thank you! Smile

Quote :
Dont trust GS too much... Lots of their users are spammers... Posts random crap that are not true

Yeah, I was really confused about this, because hear that her name is Allyson now. but, I'm hopeing that it's not true and it's Sherry Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress   Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:01 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Ok, thank you! Smile

Yeah, I was really confused about this, because hear that her name is Allyson now. but, I'm hopeing that it's not true and it's Sherry Smile
Yeah, I'm really hoping to see Sherry as well. And don't mention it. I browsing right now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress   Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:34 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Ok, thank you! Smile

Quote :
Dont trust GS too much... Lots of their users are spammers... Posts random crap that are not true

Well you never know... I dont think Capcom would go that far with spoilers and stuff... Fans start them... I mean... Capcom jsut releases trailers... Fans are those who start talking...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress   Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:01 pm

personally I wouldn't go off of what anybody says until I play the game through...I like finding things out myself
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress   Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:54 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Ok, thank you! Smile

Yeah, I'm really hoping to see Sherry as well. And don't mention it. I browsing right now. Laughing

Smile Ok, thank you again lol I hope you find something! Smile

Quote :
Well you never know... I dont think Capcom would go that far with spoilers and stuff... Fans start them... I mean... Capcom jsut releases trailers... Fans are those who start talking...

Yeah, Sherry might just pop up out of no where in Resident Evil 5 lol

Quote :
personally I wouldn't go off of what anybody says until I play the game through...I like finding things out myself

Yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress   Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:02 pm

I just watched a video that had screen shots of the beginning of Resident Evil 5, and the girl in the red dress is not Sherry! She has to be this Allyson girl.

I wish I didn't watch it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress   Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress Empty

Back to top Go down

Sherry Birkin (Game informer) The girl in the red dress
Page 1 of 1