HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

HUNK? what do you all think of him?

Go down 
+23
galerian135
toddx77
Sargent D
chocotricks
Bub537
RaviorStygian
The Knife
HUNK'syouruncle
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
Wesker
H.U.N.K.
Kytte
Aoshi
duralumin
PublicEnemy
Spike991
Ghost Leader
Down
BioHazardMerc1
Regenerator
frodomir
charlieRE2
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

HUNK? what do you all think of him? Empty
PostSubject: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:34 am

HUNK? what do you all think of him? Hunk2
HUNK? what do you all think of him? Hunk

HUNK

Team leader of a private unit under the direct control executives, the umbrella special forces was HUNK of team alpha and when the biological calamity of raccoon city happened he was given secret orders by christina of the french branch, to infiltrate the underground along with his other teammates.
While fending from the g creature that used to be William Birkin, he managed to single handedly steal the g virus from its capsule. After escaping by helicopter he rendezvoused with umbrella representatives in Loire village and handed them the capsule and completed his mission.
There is no question that he carries himself like a proffesional warrior , but his skills were formed entirley thanks to the military training he recieved on rockfort island. He received training at the island facility in 1996 and even after he completed the training, he visited the island several times when he engaged in delivery missions of large scale B.O.W.s. It seems that even as he paid verbal respects to Alfred Ashford, commander of the facilities, he submitted his reports to HQ with some less than favourable opinions about him.
After beginning his career in actual battles, he became known as 'Grim Reaper HUNK' thanks to his numerous successes . But this success, along with his unusually high survival rate for dangerous missions, has earned him the jealous and enmity of Nicholai Ginovaef, one of the squad leaders of the U.B.C.S.

INFORMATION FROM RESIDENT EVIL ARCHIVES

so i really love HUNK, he is a really cool tough character with a lot of mystery about him. what does everybody else think about him?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:50 am

Hunk is great agent, knows how to get job done... What else do u need to know?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:07 pm

oh nothing i just wanted to know what everyone thought of him Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:04 pm

If you ask me Hunk is in my top five of favorite charcters in RE...even though he don't have that big of a role he is still cool
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Regenerator wrote:
If you ask me Hunk is in my top five of favorite charcters in RE...even though he don't have that big of a role he is still cool

yeah i think he is my third favorite definitely Smile i wish there was more info about him Smile
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:47 pm

He is my third favorite character too, he's so awesome with neckbreaker Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Well I like his gas mask I want to be resident evil to add a new member like urban member with urban things but HUNK is cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:20 pm

HUNK is cool, I really like him. He should have his own game.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:30 pm

I had read something about Christina on wikipedia, but there was nothing else to support it, if it was in Archives, then that sucks, because I don't have it.Sad
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:50 pm

My first favorite character,just get the job done no matter if its good or bad,thats what I like.

Last edited by PublicEnemy on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
it would be cool if he had his own game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:21 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
it would be cool if he had his own game. Smile

He is cool and it would be nice to see more from him, but I think that he is one of those characters that shouldn't have a large appearance, and definately not their own game, like Wesker, Ada, Steve(if he were alive), etc.Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:29 pm

I think HUNK's cool looks and small amounts of screen-time lend to his popularity...kinda like Boba Fett (hope you don't mind a Star Wars analogy). For all of Fett's legendary popularity he is onscreen for less than 5 minutes in the films...the same could be said of HUNK. HUNK just plain looks great and has a charismatic presence in the games, etc., gotta love him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:39 pm

Perhaps not a whole game but a little side story like Assignment Ada in Re4 would be really great.
but ill be just so damn happy if he comes back for the mercenary in Re5.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:27 pm

duralumin wrote:
I think HUNK's cool looks and small amounts of screen-time lend to his popularity...kinda like Boba Fett (hope you don't mind a Star Wars analogy). For all of Fett's legendary popularity he is onscreen for less than 5 minutes in the films...the same could be said of HUNK. HUNK just plain looks great and has a charismatic presence in the games, etc., gotta love him.

Plus he had like two lines in Empire, and that was it.Smile But yeah, everyone likes a cool mysterious character, and Hunk is just that.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:13 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I had read something about Christina on wikipedia, but there was nothing else to support it, if it was in Archives, then that sucks, because I don't have it.Sad
Christina who?

I have Archives, so if you give me a bit more to go on, I can look it up.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:21 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Christina who?

I have Archives, so if you give me a bit more to go on, I can look it up.

Hmm, I don't really know, in fact, as far as I knew, Christina, which I had only hear of on Wikipedia, was only a single reference, I will check it out again.Smile
Back to top Go down
Aoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:42 pm

Hunk is awesome in his field of work, but he's not winning any karma contests.
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:50 pm

I think HUNK is awsome
And even more so in RE4 merceneries!
Back to top Go down
H.U.N.K.
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Hey folks, new to the board. haven't even gotten avatars and such set up yet. Embarassed

Obviously you can tell who my favorite character is.

As far as HUNK goes, I think he's basically a cold-blooded, ruthless, mother-fu***** killing machine. I like that! Laughing Interestingly though, while I know he's a team leader for Umbrella, he also strikes me as the consummate follower. He's cold and calculating, but doesn't seem to want to be the guy trying to take over the world. He takes his orders and seems perfectly happy with running, gunning, and well...just wasting any and everything within his path. Maybe you could call him the perfect soldier. He has no ambition other than to accomplish the mission and get out alive.

Anyway, like I said, I'm new so.....hi and stuff. Thanks for letting me play.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:44 am

H.U.N.K. wrote:
Hey folks, new to the board. haven't even gotten avatars and such set up yet. Embarassed

As far as HUNK goes, I think he's basically a cold-blooded, ruthless, mother-fu***** killing machine. I like that! Laughing Interestingly though, while I know he's a team leader for Umbrella, he also strikes me as the consummate follower. He's cold and calculating, but doesn't seem to want to be the guy trying to take over the world. He takes his orders and seems perfectly happy with running, gunning, and well...just wasting any and everything within his path. Maybe you could call him the perfect soldier. He has no ambition other than to accomplish the mission and get out alive.

Lol i like ur description =D

Anyway why don't u introduce yourself?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:37 pm

H.U.N.K. wrote:

He's not exactly a soldier, he's a mercenary. Gun for hire. He cares for his life as he does for the money.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:36 am

Wesker wrote:
He's not exactly a soldier, he's a mercenary. Gun for hire. He cares for his life as he does for the money.

He isn't really a soldier, but he isn't really a 'gun for hire', he works solemnly for Umbrella, not so much taking on jobs from anyone that has money.Smile
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:24 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Wesker wrote:

He isn't really a soldier, but he isn't really a 'gun for hire', he works solemnly for Umbrella, not so much taking on jobs from anyone that has money.Smile

Hmmm you may be right indeed. But It won't be so surprising if we do see him with new employers soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:02 pm

[quote="Wesker"][quote="Spike991"]
Wesker wrote:

Hmmm you may be right indeed. But It won't be so surprising if we do see him with new employers soon Smile

Yeah, with Umbrella temporarily out of the picture, we may see some new employers, & can't wait to see who....WilPharma, TRICELL, S, The Organization.....Smile And what about Nicholai??????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? Empty

Back to top Go down

HUNK? what do you all think of him?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next