HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deer Rest FOA
User BANNED
User BANNED
Deer Rest FOA

Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? Empty
PostSubject: Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile?   Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptyThu May 28, 2020 8:20 am

You don't have to if you don't want to. I know Ghost Leader knows it's me. Please consider unbanning me, or maybe just remove my profiles if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile?   Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptyThu May 28, 2020 7:19 pm

Yeah, I've known it was you, Peter. I've been watching this account like a hawk. And even if I did opt to disregard everything that Renegade Operative, Dom, and Nemesis told me about your past (which isn't a "he said, she said" situation, they showed me proof in podcast recordings, chat logs, and other material), there's still everything you've done in the wake of it, like multiple accounts, spamming up the site, using one of the worst tragedies in my nation's history to insult me, and making at least one disparaging YouTube video about me (not that I ever bothered to watch it). None of that just goes away. You've irreparably ruined the decent reputation you had here.

Before I banned you, I gave you a chance to address and own up to everything, but instead you just fed me some BS about "quitting forums at the end of the year" (which you clearly never did). Maybe if you'd have used that chance to actually convince me you legitimately wanted to change, things could have gone differently. For want of a nail, as the proverb goes.

So right now I have no inclination to unban you, nor do I see any real need to delete the account (since there's still some productive content in many of those posts and deleting them would disrupt the flow of quite a few threads), both of which are entirely up to the admin staff as per Forumotion policy.

But, since I'm in a good mood with everything going on in the world considered, I'm going to let you have a response to this thread. Your past actions don't convince me you have any desire to change, but maybe you have a miracle up your sleeve that you can use to change our minds.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile?   Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptyThu May 28, 2020 8:44 pm

How many ways are there to say fat chance?

Honestly, I’m kind of wondering why we allow you to still have an active account here in general. I think Ghost Leader may just have a lapse of what some may call... sympathy? Honestly I don’t recall anyone given so many chances in this forum’s history, Ghost Leader is way more active on this forum than I am, so I’ll continue to trust his judgement.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile?   Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptyFri May 29, 2020 5:03 am

Me show sympathy?

Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? Raw

I'm shocked you still don't know me after all this time.

Seriously, though, I wouldn't really say I've given Peter multiple chances. Rather, I prefer to be sure an account is him before banning because I don't want to inadvertently ban someone else under mistaken pretext.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile?   Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptyFri May 29, 2020 5:10 am

Fair, but again, it’s been a while since I’ve been here and we’ve had issues with Peter. So you can say I’m out of touch.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile?   Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptyFri May 29, 2020 11:59 am

Vandal wrote:
So you can say I’m out of touch.
I know, you're a regular Hall & Oates song. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile?   Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptySun May 31, 2020 5:31 pm

Probably didn't think I'd see this message you sent Vandal, did you, Peter? I mean, you did see above where he stated his trust in my judgment of you, right?

Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? Image0

Think of it like a court of law. You can challenge all you want, but when the prosecution has video or audio of you literally admitting to what you've done (like I was shown by Renegade Operative), it pretty much becomes static.

Anyway, the fact that you don't seem to have the guts to respond publicly doesn't make me confident you legitimately want to change. In fact, nothing ever did. Not you deflecting when I first confronted about your actions ("I'm quitting forums at the end of the year." Rolling Eyes ), not you constantly bombarding the site with spam, not you making disparaging YouTube videos about me, not anything.

Now, are you going to grow a pair and respond publicly to all of us? You can't PM anyone now, because I've disabled private messaging on your account (and no, you can't re-enable it yourself).
Back to top Go down
Deer Rest FOA
User BANNED
User BANNED
Deer Rest FOA

PostSubject: Re: Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile?   Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 7:57 pm

You're an airhead, and I don't care if you don't unban me, because you lost a decent member as a result of some stupid, off-forum horseshit. And besides... do I really need to justify myself to an "admin" on some dope, dead forum where no one besides you and a few other users, post on? I already told you they were trolling me first, and you're clearly happy to oblige to doing that yourself.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile?   Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 7:44 am

Dude, fucktard, we can ban you for any fucking reason we want and nobody can do jack shit about it. Forumotion policy. And we don't care that we lost you, because you're an unhinged socipath who belongs in prison and we don't want you here. Now GO. THE. FUCK. AWAY.

Oh, and no, my name's not Shane. Try again.

Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile?   Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any chance you can unban my White Rock profile?
Page 1 of 1