Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I'll be moving soon EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I'll be moving soon EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I'll be moving soon EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I'll be moving soon EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I'll be moving soon EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I'll be moving soon EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I'll be moving soon EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I'll be moving soon EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I'll be moving soon EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I'll be moving soon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

I'll be moving soon Empty
PostSubject: I'll be moving soon   I'll be moving soon EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 12:44 pm

Before you think it, no, it's not going to be a case of "I'll be back" only for me to disappear off the face of the earth like Down did. If I should disappear completely like that, you can safely assume I've most likely died or some other drastic event has occurred.

So ... yeah.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: I'll be moving soon   I'll be moving soon EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 2:29 am

Well, it's okay to have a break. Hardly anybody comes here now anyway. And there's nothing much to discuss, RE-wise. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I'll be moving soon   I'll be moving soon EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 6:00 pm

I have some limited connectivity through my phone right now. Right now we have no power at all due to some bullshit "fire safety" concern about high winds that are completely non-existent where I live which has left us without even heat at the moment. And I have a cat sick with the flu, making the whole situation even worse. They're supposed to be restoring power today, but who knows when it will happen.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: I'll be moving soon   I'll be moving soon EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 10:30 am

Sorry to hear that. But just remember, it ain't forever. Hope things improve for you real soon. Sad

I got my broadband cut off by my ISP because I had to cancel direct debits from my bank, and so they have billed me late at a time where I am skint. Kind of my own fault. I haven't been paying any attention. I decided to pay extra to my mobile company, so I get unlimited data to get online outside since I need to get fresh air a lot and walk near my flat, but I prefer using a laptop.

Also, I have £10, but I need to have change when I go to a shop. I freak out in shops. I have this bad anxiety problem. My bus pass expired in July and my parents live about 4 miles away. I needed to get it renewed at a library, but I still need to have a letter sent out to verify what benefits I receive. I just found these automated phone numbers, but I don't think that's the right department to reach.

Today, I just feel bored in general. Had no new games to play and kind of bored of discussing the same subjects about Capcom and all that. I was itching to shoot another movie with my friend, but he keeps making excuses. The plan was to do some shots outdoors. Ideally, the time to do that has past. Now it will be too cold. Also, since I would be wearing silly costumes (pretending to be various kinds of monsters, etc), I cannot have any people nearby noticing. So we need to find a secluded area, but that's hard. Normally everywhere like that is fenced off or not reachable by foot. Meh.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: I'll be moving soon   I'll be moving soon EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:53 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Before you think it, no, it's not going to be a case of "I'll be back" only for me to disappear off the face of the earth like Down did. If I should disappear completely like that, you can safely assume I've most likely died or some other drastic event has occurred.

So ... yeah.

We really do hate to see you leave. Hope everything's gonna be fine on your end. The connection is not good tho still were looking forward to have you here. Down's been gone for a long time. No one's knows his whereabouts. Btw, how is everyone holding up? How's everybody here?
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I'll be moving soon   I'll be moving soon EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 5:46 am

And just where the heck have you been, huh? You have some ‘splainin‘ to do, missy. 😡
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: I'll be moving soon   I'll be moving soon EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 1:12 am

According to some guy on silenthillforum.com, I am the reason nobody posts there, yet I am the only guy that really posts there, and I can proclaim that I am a true fan of survival horror. Sorry for not being a lover of Capcom's newer trash. I know even you guys don't like that new spin off either. Very Happy

Oh, and that Gimpy loser is back on the Webisodes Wiki, kidding on he is Scottish. He probably gets email updates when I edit on there, because I was updating something after being off it for months, and then he made a new account. He bombed the hell out of acyberlove.com with utter nonsense, with God only knows how many profiles.

The thing is, it is hard to get anybody to join forums any more due to Twitter and Facebook. Or if it's a subject that people don't like, they call it names and say Naughty Dog is overrated.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I'll be moving soon   I'll be moving soon EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 4:26 am

It’s an undisputed fact that Naughty Dog is awesome.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: I'll be moving soon   I'll be moving soon EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 9:22 pm

Word! Very Happy

But I think a lot of Capcom fanboys on GameFAQs are pompous, in that they cannot accept multiple games.

I never saw Konami and Capcom as competition in their heyday; I think they're just different horror games. It's like comparing apples and oranges. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I'll be moving soon   I'll be moving soon EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 1:22 am

In all honesty, I think it’s time console exclusive games become a thing of the past outside of certain exceptions like ArmA which give you far too many control features than a game pad can handle. There’s no valid reason Xbox players shouldn’t get TLoU2 and PS players shouldn’t get Halo. The studios developing them being owned by the respective console makes is not a valid reason.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I'll be moving soon   I'll be moving soon EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 5:50 pm

I now have full Internet connectivity, so beware my wrath. Mwahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be moving soon   I'll be moving soon Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll be moving soon
Page 1 of 1