HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... Empty
PostSubject: A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...   A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 10:33 am

Let's just wait until September, but I'd happily settle for a third Revelations game.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/02/resident-evil-developers-playtesting-secret-new-game-10505811/
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...   A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 6:25 pm

Same. Everyone else is saying R3make, but i'd definitely prefer Revelations 3.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...   A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 3:54 am

Yeah. I'm not terribly bothered about remakes, especially since they butchered so much content in the latest one.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...   A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:58 pm

I'm the opposite. Remakes of RE3 and potentially CV are all I care about. Beyond that, I've simply moved on from the series. I played RE7 at the insistence of my GF and it did absolutely nothing for me.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...   A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 4:02 am

Apart from all the news about a goose mod and other characters, I think this year hasn't been overly engaging for RE news.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...   A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 1:06 pm

Is this real? I still haven't move on to the newest one which is Resident Evil 7 Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...   A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 5:03 am

RebelliousQueen wrote:
I still haven't move on to the newest one which is Resident Evil 7 Laughing Cool
I moved on from it quick because it did absolutely nothing for me. My now-ex girlfriend (meaning I'm single now, BTW *wink wink, nudge nudge, poke poke*) insisted I play it because it was allegedly such a great game, but I played it for a few hours and wasn't the least bit engaged or impressed.

The only RE-related announcements that would excite me are remakes of RE3 and CVX.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...   A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 4:51 pm

At this rate, I don't know whether to keep supporting the series or go with Naughty Dog full-time. I guess I'm a Capcom guy to the end, but I wish they did better games than they're doing. I'm struggling to care much about the story anymore. It seems like they just like to throw in random dumb shit now, like with Chris being involved with Umbrella, and they're supposedly good now. Like, that's just wonderful writing. Not to mention, it's like he aged backwards by 20 years or more!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...   A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 8:43 pm

White Rock wrote:
At this rate, I don't know whether to keep supporting the series or go with Naughty Dog full-time. I guess I'm a Capcom guy to the end, but I wish they did better games than they're doing. I'm struggling to care much about the story anymore. It seems like they just like to throw in random dumb shit now, like with Chris being involved with Umbrella, and they're supposedly good now. Like, that's just wonderful writing. Not to mention, it's like he aged backwards by 20 years or more!
If it's not something you enjoy anymore, no reason to stick with it. You don't owe Capcom anything, after all.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...   A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 2:06 pm

No, the thought of abandoning the series as a whole disheartens the shit out of me. But I've been a fan for 20 years, and I've seen it rock on the ocean's waves a lot over the past few decades. Part of me is so darn attached to its lore, that I want to continue supporting it. But it's like all the big horror franchises that got screwed up. When they remove what made it so appealing to begin with, two things: People either leave it, or stick with it anyway.

Some top series that got messed up.

Alien.
A Nightmare on Elm Street.
The Terminator.
Saw.

I cannot be bothered listing tons of different series, but it's literally like anything with 5 or more sequels. Very Happy

If they can keep to the formula that made the series successful, then fans won't abandon what they perceive as a sinking ship. The trouble is, that RE4 was a major soft reboot of sorts, that attracted a legion of new fans. So they need a game that pleases the "old" fans, and the 2005-present day fans too, and sometimes I have to question if that really makes sense. silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...   A new Resident Evil game could be in the works... Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...
Page 1 of 1