HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! Empty
PostSubject: The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies!   The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptyTue May 07, 2019 2:19 pm

The Nurse.
The Nun.
Annabelle.

That new 'Curse' film counts as well, and apparently more tie-in films are on the way. Neutral

Because... why not? clown
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies!   The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptyTue May 07, 2019 11:27 pm

As long as they keep using real stories as inspiration, I'm fine with it. Seriously, I told someone that Annabelle the cursed doll was actually real and after bringing up pictures of her and the story behind her, the guy turned white as a ghost right in front of my eyes.

And the scene with the nun in Conjuring 2 is one of the most terrifying things I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down

The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies!
Page 1 of 1