HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* Empty
PostSubject: The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*   The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 8:59 pm

The Ghost Survivors is a free mode coming in an update, at some date in March. Apart from this mode, you get retro style 1998 models for Leon and Claire at no extra cost.

In this extra mode, you can play as one of three ill-fated survivors: Katherine Warren, the mayor's daughter, who was executed by Brian Irons, so she could be made into a trophy, and a as of yet unnamed Umbrella soldier, and also Robert Kendo, the gun store owner who was devoured by zombies near the beginning of the original game. Details about it are not yet known, but I assume they served as side story games, a bit like the Chronicles games on the Wii.

I really want to know who the Umbrella guy is. He probably is not affiliated with HUNK's team. You probably come across his corpse in the original game. Otherwise, why would he be in the game?

Spoiler:

Last edited by White Rock on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added spoiler tags because images stretched stretched the page.)
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*   The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 1:33 am

Not gonna lie, little disappointed that there's no real story here. Still free is free. Also wish Pale Heads and Poison Zombies were in the main game.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*   The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 9:46 am

I think Capcom could have gave us a bit of a back story for these characters, and created actual scenes for the beginning and the ending, instead of movie style slideshows. This is just yet another example of their laziness.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*   The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 3:02 am

Made one of the best games of the year, but their lazy for not giving you more free $#it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*   The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 3:57 am

Bulls-3ye wrote:
Made one of the best games of the year, but their lazy for not giving you more free $#it. lol!
I could totally see a Capcom rep reading this thread and thinking, "Okay, let's make these ungrateful assholes pay for everything else from this point on." lol!
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*   The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 9:56 am

Often, I do wonder if Capcom is even aware of forums like this. They are bound to know of ones like Biohaze and Rely on Horror. Right?
Back to top Go down
Locksmith
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Locksmith

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*   The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 7:44 pm

I enjoyed these but it doesn't really add any story at all, which is a shame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*   The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*
Page 1 of 1