HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  Empty
PostSubject: Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!    Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptyMon May 01, 2017 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!    Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptyTue May 02, 2017 6:26 am

I did!. The whole "its not really Chris" argument never held any water, for me anyway.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!    Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptyTue May 02, 2017 6:49 am

LOL! I hope that while they are delaying Not A Hero, they alter Chris' design. I mean, I get that they want to distance themselves from RE 5 and 6. Etc. I assume RE7: Biohazard is intended to be a reboot, of sorts. But at least know what you're doing when you change his model, Capcom. We've had Chris looking all beefed up for years, and we all think this is somebody different as he looks and sounds just...meh to me. It's so strange to me. silent
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!    Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 11:28 am

I'm surprised Vendetta didn't shed any light on the whole "Chris works for Umbrella Corps." situation. If anything, they made things even more confusing after introducing the new Silver Dagger squad within the BSAA. What happened to that? What happened to Chris? Is it really THE Chris Redfield? SO MANY QUESTIONS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!    Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 1:54 am

One other thing that I felt was a blunder of sorts was when Leon was at the table all pissed when Rebecca showed up with Chris, and surely Chris should have mentioned that he too was an alcoholic during the chaos in RE6. I'm sure there's a novel based on the Vendetta film that actually mentions it. However, it just felt so off, and like they intentionally ignored that for the sake of doing so.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!    Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 2:17 pm

I feel that there will be some kind of twist, i know it! I don't know what that will be, but i it might be crazy.
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!    Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 7:31 am

Chris is Chris. It was confirmed even before the arrival of that Japanese pamphlet when Capcom and Tokyo Marui released the online version depicting Chris on the helicopter on his way to rescue Ethan thinking to himself how his life would be different if the mansion incident never happened and also reflecting on Piers and events in Edonia. That was the moment I changed my mind on the issue as up until that point I was convinced he was an imposter.

Umbrella's revival has picked up a long forgotten plot point from RE4. And just to make it more confusing, the people behind its resurrection are HCF, the original Umbrella's former rival company.
Wesker's secret anti-BOW research made it all possible after it was all seized following his death. This research was used by others to create effective weapons against BOWs which is why the guns in Not A Hero are called Albert 01 and Albert 02.

Wesker is dead and gone. But his legacy continues to cast a shadow over the series. He believed bio-organic weapons would eventually replace conventional firearms and become the future of warfare. By creating effective counter measures in secret which only he would possess, he would control the entire flow and direction of global warfare. He was able to do this through his own intellect and the stolen archives from Umbrella. But he kept all this a secret and it was only uncovered after his death. One of the conditions for Umbrella being resurrected was that the new executives in charge had to atone for the dark legacy left behind by the old Umbrella as no one was going to trust them for obvious reasons. When Wesker's assets were seized after his death, the researchers used his anti-B.O.W. research to develop new countermeasures and anti-virus weapons. Although it's not confirmed, the zombie jammer from Umbrella Corps may be one such example. Other confirmed weapons are the Albert 01 pistol and the Albert 02 aka 'Thor's Hammer' which will be utilised in Not A Hero. These prototype weapons were distributed to organisations such as the B.S.A.A. and this explains why Chris has a gun named after his arch enemy. The rationale for Chris himself working with Umbrella is yet to be revealed but I suspect it's some kind of forced partnership working. It looks good for Umbrella trying to win back public trust by having Chris work with them on certain missions and likewise it provides a good opportunity for the B.S.A.A. to investigate this new Umbrella from within.

But because Wesker's research was used successfully and these weapons obviously helped the B.S.A.A. clamp down on major bioterrorism incidents, Umbrella were able to formerly be resurrected as a trading company. That is why they now have a blue logo in 7 as opposed to the red logo in Umbrella Corps. Their resurrection takes place sometime between 2014 and 2017, but given Chris is already 'with them' by late 2014 and chasing Eveline, 2014 seems to be the best bet at this stage (unless you subscribe to the ridiculous Wesker is back for no other reason than I hear his voice in Umbrella Corps brigade).
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!    Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 3:18 am

Hello, TheBatMan. That was a great post. Are you still banned at Biohaze? I understand how you feel. They don't let me send private messages anymore. I thought I was doing the right thing by alerting them about a troll. Turns out they don't really care. That same troll got guys to my friend's house after putting up fake ads somewhere, possibly on Gumtree.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!    Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 8:41 am

TheBatMan wrote:
But because Wesker's research was used successfully and these weapons obviously helped the B.S.A.A. clamp down on major bioterrorism incidents, Umbrella were able to formerly be resurrected as a trading company. That is why they now have a blue logo in 7 as opposed to the red logo in Umbrella Corps. Their resurrection takes place sometime between 2014 and 2017, but given Chris is already 'with them' by late 2014 and chasing Eveline, 2014 seems to be the best bet at this stage (unless you subscribe to the ridiculous Wesker is back for no other reason than I hear his voice in Umbrella Corps brigade).

So is this new Umbrella the same as Umbrella Corps? Because Umbrella Corps. was clearly already doing their thing years prior to 2014 since The Experiment takes place March 12, 2012 to January 2, 2013. Or is it that they became a trading company with a new logo in 2014? Because The Experiment makes it seem like, despite possibly trying to look good on the outside, they are completely evil.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!    Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 4:52 pm

White Rock wrote:
Hello, TheBatMan. That was a great post. Are you still banned at Biohaze? I understand how you feel. They don't let me send private messages anymore. I thought I was doing the right thing by alerting them about a troll. Turns out they don't really care. That same troll got guys to my friend's house after putting up fake ads somewhere, possibly on Gumtree.

Unfortunately I am. You know I've been on that site since 2006 and contributed more in content than all the staff combined besides Yama and Mr Rod. The amount of idiots that have caused trouble on the forums with flaming and abuse and yet I am the one to be banned because I claimed Chris in NAH was the real Chris - probably the most relevant question for the series at the moment. Unfortunately I kicked off and got a perma ban. Ironically I turned down moderator powers some years back and suggested SG79 for the job, and he was the one who pulled the trigger.

Mass Distraction wrote:
So is this new Umbrella the same as Umbrella Corps? Because Umbrella Corps. was clearly already doing their thing years prior to 2014 since The Experiment takes place March 12, 2012 to January 2, 2013. Or is it that they became a trading company with a new logo in 2014? Because The Experiment makes it seem like, despite possibly trying to look good on the outside, they are completely evil.

Yes that is essentially it. 'Red Umbrella' were operating behind the scenes for some time whilst planning their resurrection. This is what is reflected in The Experiment. But when they become a public trading company is when they change their colour from red to blue. This takes place sometime between 2014 and 2017.

The sad thing about all this is Capcom is clearly going for the new good Umbrella is sneakily still evil twist. How shocking and creative...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!    Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Redfield returns in Not A Hero!
Page 1 of 1