HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1

Go down 
+2
PWNERX
MSR
6 posters

pick one
Albert Wesker
Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 Vote_lcap29%Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Nemesis
Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 Vote_lcap71%Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 Empty
PostSubject: Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1   Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:16 pm

So a one on one, no weapons, no 'stage interference', who wins?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1   Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:08 pm

Nemesis, because no amount of super strength and speed will kill Nemesis for good.

Unless Wesker is made out of rockets or something. And even rockets can't kill Nemesis. Trust me, I know.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1   Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:10 pm

Well considering Wesker was involved in MAKING Nemesis, AND assuming that we are talking super Wesker, he'd have no problem. He could easily dismantle Nemesis piece by piece.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1   Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:20 pm

Nemesis vs the captain of S.T.A.R.S.

I would like to see Nemesis's work completed!
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1   Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:25 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Well considering Wesker was involved in MAKING Nemesis, AND assuming that we are talking super Wesker, he'd have no problem. He could easily dismantle Nemesis piece by piece.

Nemesis' body seemed more resilient and he'll just continue to mutate. It would be futile, much like fighting G-Birkin.

Where's one of those death battle things for this fight?
Back to top Go down
LindaWesker19
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1   Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:14 am

wesker is versus self he is start all of this Mad
Back to top Go down
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1   Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:36 am

In RE 3 when Nemesis corners Jill on the clock tower roof and on the bridge to the dead factory, she was able to push him off with relative ease. If she could do that, then I'd say Wesker who was about 20 or 30 times stronger than her (would that be an accurate estimate ?) would be able to inflict devastating or substantial damage upon Nemesis. In RE 5 we know that Wesker's strength gave him the ability to punch through a human torso. Now whilst Nemesis body would certainly be more robust that old Spencer's, I don't think it's too infeasible to think that Wesker would have the strength to pierce through Nemesis's body and remove or destroy it's vital organs.

And besides Wesker would prove far too quick for Nemesis to be able to catch him.

So on that basis, although I wouldn't stake my life on it, I'm reasonably confident Wesker would defeat Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1   Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:28 am

r-zone wrote:
In RE 3 when Nemesis corners Jill on the clock tower roof and on the bridge to the dead factory, she was able to push him off with relative ease. If she could do that, then I'd say Wesker who was about 20 or 30 times stronger than her (would that be an accurate estimate ?) would be able to inflict devastating or substantial damage upon Nemesis. In RE 5 we know that Wesker's strength gave him the ability to punch through a human torso. Now whilst Nemesis body would certainly be more robust that old Spencer's, I don't think it's too infeasible to think that Wesker would have the strength to pierce through Nemesis's body and remove or destroy it's vital organs.

And besides Wesker would prove far too quick for Nemesis to be able to catch him.

So on that basis, although I wouldn't stake my life on it, I'm reasonably confident Wesker would defeat Nemesis.

That is, until mutations start to come into play. It took multiple blasts from an oversized railgun, an entire 6 shots of .44 magnum, and a nuke to kill Nemesis once and for all. And then there's the fact that Nemesis can practically eat missiles from the MRL 66 without much problem (unlike the previous Tyrant). Then take into consideration how tough Mr. X was until he was blown up via missile. So, no matter what damage Wesker can deal by hand to Nemesis, the constant mutations and constant regeneration of the Nemesis may end up setting up Wesker to defeat himself.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1   Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wesker VERSUS Nemesis NO WEAPONS 1 on 1
Page 1 of 1