HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty   Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:37 pm

Where you guys and girls aware of this scaling feature in re4? I was not. Credit goes to Holapeno for pointing this video out to me.

Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty   Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Basically yes. I mean most games seem to do this. MSR has indeed seen instances when an enemy in fighting games will respond according to your button presses, to where its pretty obvious the game knows what you're pressing and has your opponent act accordingly, and preemptively. Its cheap as fuck. In Smash Bros you'll notice that enemies get more aggrissive if you both have a high damage percent, like they're out for blood
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty   Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:52 pm

I noticed it a while back when I realized that it's more likely to give you ammo when you're almost out, so it's common to run low on ammo, but rare to actually be out. I also noticed it thanks to the "water room" mentioned in the video. In addition to the crossbow enemies sometimes not spawning in that room, sometimes enemies with scythes will spawn at the top of the stairs while other times they won't be there.

I don't think RE6 does this but I wonder if 5 does since it's so similar to 4 (I haven't played 5 enough to notice because I don't own a copy).
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty   Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Teh Spike would say that RE5 probably does have this dynamic difficulty feature. Like when you see Reaper cocoons hanging from the ceiling, sometimes they'd drop down and sometimes not. Most likely based on how well you're doing at that point.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty   Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:56 am

I may have to test this out with another playthrough on re5 soon. Get murdered once or twice per section and see what kind of difference it makes.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty   Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 12:32 am

Ssplain wrote:
I may have to test this out with another playthrough on re5 soon. Get murdered once or twice per section and see what kind of difference it makes.

I havent really played any RE's in a good while. Been trying to finish playing through REV2, but quite interesting in playing through RE5 again too. Perhaps after I finish RE4 HD!..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty   Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 4 Dynamic Difficulty
Page 1 of 1