Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
ghost ship trinity bonus EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
ghost ship trinity bonus EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
ghost ship trinity bonus EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
ghost ship trinity bonus EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
ghost ship trinity bonus EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
ghost ship trinity bonus EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
ghost ship trinity bonus EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
ghost ship trinity bonus EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
ghost ship trinity bonus EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

ghost ship trinity bonus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikirok
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Mikirok

ghost ship trinity bonus Empty
PostSubject: ghost ship trinity bonus   ghost ship trinity bonus EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:35 am

Hi people Im new user in this forun anyone can help me to get trinity bonus on ghost ship?
I need a partner who kill all enemies and I waith a safe zone (Its hard to make this level without no damage)
Thanks if anyone help me
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: ghost ship trinity bonus   ghost ship trinity bonus EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:12 pm

Sorry, I never got high enough to get trinity on ghost ship, what are you playing on? I know some people on Steam that could probably help if you are on PC
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mikirok
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Mikirok

PostSubject: Re: ghost ship trinity bonus   ghost ship trinity bonus EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:34 pm

I play only on wii u and I need tinity bonus for that level
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: ghost ship trinity bonus   ghost ship trinity bonus EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 6:55 pm

Ah sorry, can't help out for Wii-U
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: ghost ship trinity bonus   ghost ship trinity bonus EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:58 am

Moved topic to LFG.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: ghost ship trinity bonus   ghost ship trinity bonus EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 10:00 pm

Mikirok wrote:
Hi people Im new user in this forun anyone can help me to get trinity bonus on ghost ship?
I need a partner who kill all enemies and I waith a safe zone (Its hard to make this level without no damage)
Thanks if anyone help me

Are you referring to Raid Mode in RE Revelations 1. I got upto Abyss I think on my friends 3DS with just Mag...Magnums and then when I unlocked the Red hair guy, Raymond, it helped a lot cause he can reload Magnums faster.
I don't if this is related, but I use Pale Rider (For Power, at Lvl 48) and Hawk Gun (For Cli...Magazine and Speed) because the Python is slower than Hawk Gun and weaker than Pale Rider.

By using mag...magnums you do 1 hit kills easier = you get hit less and miss less as well, if your only using mag...magnums RE Rev in Raid Mode well only give you Magnum Ammo (Love how they programmed that).

As well only buy from the Shop if weapon has more than 1 slot (I had to refresh that shop a lot to get a Pale Rider LV 48=~50000 power with 3 Slots only, it wasn't easy cause that gun is Rare + 3 Slots) cause at Lvl 30 I think its stronger than the Rocket Launcher (Pale Rider was Probably ~60000 with addons I had).

As for Money cause I'm using Magnums -Before the Muramasa Sniper as it actually is the strongest/rarer than Pale Rider a ~Lvl 20 is 10000 power- save it or your'll regret it when you are refreshing the shop and see it. If you see a weapon that you can't afford (P90, Handgun with long clip or cheap gold Ak47) and it isn't the Pale Rider, quickly leave and gain a lot money.

Best 3 levels to run through quick -money wise- is the Blob on Beaches one, the Second last one with the Shellers charging at you (Take that guy down with 3 Shots of a Pale Rider before he even attacks, just need the right angle) and the Last one (1 Shot for the Slimes, 2 or 1 for Shellers, go on opposite side of start, quickly turn around and 4-5 in the back for the Teleporting Boss = done). That is how I get Trinity Bonus on those Levels in Chasm (Easy), Trench (Med) and Abyss (Hi) (But I have difficulty with Last Level on Abyss, but for some reason can get S in last level of Trench, but not the level within Trench).

And then there is the Bonus Stage, which I didn't bother with. Also use the 2-Burst with Pale Rider or Attack + cause it is slow so you need it to kill right there and then.

Also I did this on my own (Without cheating...I remember someone looking down on me for doing that on PC RE4) as I was on a 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ghost ship trinity bonus   ghost ship trinity bonus Empty

Back to top Go down

ghost ship trinity bonus
Page 1 of 1