HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 3 inside information

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

Resident Evil 3 inside information Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 3 inside information   Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:09 am

In a strategy guide for Resident Evil 3, I read that if Nemesis looses his head in the fight with Jill and you do not spray him one last time, he may die on his own. I imagine that Dan Birlew was telling the truth because he is a seasoned writer and has played the game himself. Can anyone confirm this snippet of information? How long can Nemesis last after the third acid spray.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 inside information   Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:01 am

You can blow his head off in the Acid Zombie Chamber at the end?! News to me.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 inside information   Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:51 am

Is it the Official strategy guide?

You know how we all like those "official" things. Like the official English translations of the Files and Documents in RE. Even if they have a few minor errors.
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 inside information   Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:11 pm

MSR wrote:
Is it the Official strategy guide?

You know how we all like those "official" things. Like the official English translations of the Files and Documents in RE. Even if they have a few minor errors.

Yes, it is. This information actually comes from a dual strategy guide of RE2 AND RE3. The passage states that after the acid spray that makes Nemesis loose his head, he may die without any further shots or acid sprays due to the continuous effects of the acid.

I have not timed how long such an event takes, or found out if it happens at all. I don´t think the timer permits it, unless someone is able to spare at least a minute, which wouldn´t be an easy task.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 inside information   Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:01 pm

I remember seeing this same strategy guide.....in a GoodWill store.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 inside information   Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:41 pm

I have the official strategy guide for the first Survivor. Got it from Entertainmart long ago. Well before I even had Survivor.

As for the topic, I feel as if I've beheaded Nemesis as described. Ive definately played RE3 enough timez
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 inside information   Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:57 am

When Carlos fights Nemesis 2 in the clock tower on hard mode, he needs to stab him 72 times to make him drop. Now, if you do this, Jill can stab Nemesis 16 times with her knife to make him drop to one knee. Only trouble is, you have to stab him 67 more times, before he´s disabled. Watched a youtube video on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 inside information   Resident Evil 3 inside information Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 3 inside information
Page 1 of 1