HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
My book, Faculty Ruin Part II, releases soon! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
My book, Faculty Ruin Part II, releases soon! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
My book, Faculty Ruin Part II, releases soon! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
My book, Faculty Ruin Part II, releases soon! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
My book, Faculty Ruin Part II, releases soon! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
My book, Faculty Ruin Part II, releases soon! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
My book, Faculty Ruin Part II, releases soon! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
My book, Faculty Ruin Part II, releases soon! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
My book, Faculty Ruin Part II, releases soon! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

My book, Faculty Ruin Part II, releases soon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

Playstation Network Mullet_Wesker

My book, Faculty Ruin Part II, releases soon! Empty
PostSubject: My book, Faculty Ruin Part II, releases soon!   My book, Faculty Ruin Part II, releases soon! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Hey everyone, I've been absent for a little while, but now I'm back and with something juicy! As all of us here are fans of Resident Evil and other horror games, so I want to share with you my own two written and published novels, Faculty Ruin and it's sequel, Part II. Part I is available on Amazon right now and Part II will be on there shortly.

I also designed the covers for both books! Very Happy Unfortunately at the time of printing the first book I didn't have this cover made, so if you purchase this one, it won't look this way, but once I have some funds saved up, I plan on updating it to this cover.

Part II, however, will be printed with the cover you see below. Smile

I do apologize for the quality of these JPEG's, photobucket is doing some weird stuff to them. If you click on them though, you'll be taken to photobucket and can zoom in for maximum detail.

My book, Faculty Ruin Part II, releases soon! FacultyRuinCover-Final_zps1e058674

My book, Faculty Ruin Part II, releases soon! FacultyRuinPartIIHardbackCover_zps7a467a49

Anyway, long story short, I was fed up with Resident Evil towards the end of high school (I graduated in 2010) and decided to write my own biological outbreak story with similar themes such as mutagenic weapons being bred for war and some insane villains making sure our protagonists don't live to see the light of day! I'm trying to get these books off the ground so I can become a successful writer and one day publish with a non-vanity company (I paid for these two books to be published, it's usually the other way around).

If you've read this post, I thank you very much and hope you consider taking a look inside! They're also available in e-book format for about $9.99 each.
Back to top Go down
http://taylorjosephdean.com

My book, Faculty Ruin Part II, releases soon!
Page 1 of 1