Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Five Nights at Freddy's EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Five Nights at Freddy's EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Five Nights at Freddy's EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Five Nights at Freddy's EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Five Nights at Freddy's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Five Nights at Freddy's Empty
PostSubject: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Five Nights at Freddy’s is a horror video game in which the player must survive five nights working as a security guard working at the Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza restaurant, avoiding being dismembered by the animatronic animals wandering the establishment.

$5 on Steam. Tell me you guys have at least heard of this.

Last edited by Vandal on Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:10 pm

I know enough about it to say the story is broken.

Btw. Not sure if it's just a problem on my screen but the video isn't showing up for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:14 pm

insert slowpoke meme here ........trololololol

Now seriously, I like the game. I hate cheap jump scares but the atmosphere here really improves them, you feel the tension of not knowing what's gonna happen, even if you run out of power you know that in 5 second freddy will pop out, and it manages to be surprising each time. cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:32 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Btw. Not sure if it's just a problem on my screen but the video isn't showing up for me.

Broken? Like how? There's not much to the story.

@PAUL: I think it's more than just jump scares, I feel that unlike other games which try to pull cheap jump scares, you know what's out there, and the horror comes from the tension of "When are they going to attack?"

Edit: Also, I've just been actually waiting for someone to bring it up.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:36 pm

Vandal wrote:

@PAUL: I think it's more than just jump scares, I feel that unlike other games which try to pull cheap jump scares, you know what's out there, and the horror comes from the tension of "When are they going to attack?"

isn't that what I just said Razz? I meant that because of the tension and atmosphere, the jump sacres never get old.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:40 pm

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I know it's a game and all so don't call on me for that but seriously, couldn't the guard's room just be a seperate shack outside the building? If not, then why not give the guard a costume for emergencies since, as told by the story, the robots only kill you because you're not in a costume. And lastly, why even have a night guard? It's not like anyone would survive a break-in anyway.

Also, the owners of that place are a bunch of dickbags. Seriously, a job that dangerous and they can't even have real electricity but a friggin' backup battery.

Honestly, the story would have more of an impact if the owners played dumb or something and didn't even know about the robots being evil.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I know it's a game and all so don't call on me for that but seriously, couldn't the guard's room just be a seperate shack outside the building? If not, then why not give the guard a costume for emergencies since, as told by the story, the robots only kill you because you're not in a costume. And lastly, why even have a night guard? It's not like anyone would survive a break-in anyway.

Also, the owners of that place are a bunch of dickbags. Seriously, a job that dangerous and they can't even have real electricity but a friggin' backup battery.

Honestly, the story would have more of an impact if the owners played dumb or something and didn't even know about the robots being evil.

From what I understand if you're not there keeping the robots occupied inside, then it's not a problem of people breaking in, it's a problem of them breaking out.

The problem is clearly passed on from Security Guard to Security Guard, the person leaving the messages was the last guy who worked the night shift; for all we know, the owners don't know anything about it, or it simply wasn't explained. But honestly after the first night, I'd find a different job.

The restaurant is having financial troubles thanks to several events leading them to nearly be closed as is, hence the power budget.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:18 pm

Vandal wrote:
From what I understand if you're not there keeping the robots occupied inside, then it's not a problem of people breaking in, it's a problem of them breaking out.

If the robots decided to go out it's not really something a simple night guard would be able to stop anyway, though.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:20 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:

If the robots decided to go out it's not really something a simple night guard would be able to stop anyway, though.
Of course, and if they have the strength to stuff a human into an suit, they have the strength to break out, but it's really besides the point. I'm not saying the game is without plotholes, but just imagine yourself in that situation, and it's honestly a frightening game.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:35 pm

Eh. Story plays a big part in me liking a game or not. If I find the story to be guff, the game loses its appeal.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Plot and Jumpscare Spoilers:

Last edited by PWNERX on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler Alert, bitch!)
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's Empty

Back to top Go down

Five Nights at Freddy's
Page 1 of 1