HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?

Go down 
+4
PAULSAMSON
MSR
Vandal
Ghost Leader
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:37 pm

I'm going to take a wild guess and say the reason PAUL said that was because the only person to say "Spike is amazing" is Spike.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:41 pm

Oh.... Well when I first joined the forums many years ago I brought spike with me. He had a lot to contribute and was very open of people's opinions . Polite and pleasure to speak to. So I am not sure what happened.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:43 pm

I guess. I never knew Spike to be that way. It's strange for you to suggest that.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:51 pm

It's a shame because he really was awesome. I met him through YouTube when I used to post collection videos. Then brought him here. He became admin over how good he was. Obviously..... Something's changed. Well a lots changed Smile
Different people and different admin. Nice to see this place is still going strong though.
I hated resident evil 6. Heartbreak. Lol
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:54 pm

Pft. Same here. Resident Evil 6 was a huge disappointment. To think that I spent most of 2012 hyped for that game is a little depressing.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:00 pm

I know..... That's what happened to me too. I don't know why I still do it to myself.... I will continue to do it as well. Forever chasing the RE2 dream lol
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:11 pm

Who knows what we'll get at this point. I just want to retain myself if they officially announce RE7 and make promises to keep it to it's survival horror roots.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:24 pm

Vandal wrote:
I guess. I never knew Spike to be that way. It's strange for you to suggest that.
She's right, Spike didn't use to be like that. I started noticing the change right after it exploded between us over RE4. He couldn't accept my negative view on it and the whole thing broke out into flaming. Then shortly thereafter, you and he got into it over the Batman films.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:30 pm

That's crazy . Spike knew I really disliked re4 and he alwAys liked it but he would never try argue with me about it. Something's changed with him
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:33 pm

He went to plaid.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:33 pm

I'm going to take another wild guess and say it's because you're a pretty girl.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:06 pm

Allright, I think this is enough about Spike, especially since it's not even what this thread is about. I think it was made quite clear why he was given the temporary ban so let's give it a rest for the time being.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:09 pm

Yeah, Mass is right. We have a PM system for purposes such as this.

Now about that avatar, Vandal? You said yesterday that it would be ready today? And that you'd accept hamburgers as payment.

An Internetz to whoever gets the hamburger reference first. Razz
Back to top Go down
Aegis
Zombie
Zombie
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:25 pm

I'll pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today? Popeye?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:03 pm

Wimpy said that famous line in various Popeye cartoons. Ah yes, he was a fine fellow.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:16 pm

I'll give you a preview. It's nearly done.

Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 Image10
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:57 pm

I'm liking it so far. It looks hand drawn. Is it?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:20 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
I'm liking it so far. It looks hand drawn. Is it?
Yeah, hand drawn and watercolored, I've been a bit busy I haven't even been able to get on the forums all too much lately either. But I haven't forgotten about it.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:59 pm

Hey guys I'm back from Vacation. Smile 
Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 Untitled8_zpsec946e7e

Oh, hey CharlieRE2! It's been a minute since I've seen you. Hope you've been well.

Nice drawing, Vandal. It'll be nice to see it sized down to avy size, but otherwise it's perfect for GL. It has blonde Jill scowling and everything, it just needs the purple background.

Now that I got all the gratuitous BS outta the way I'll go ahead and set the record straight. First of all, I don't even have a problem with Vandal. He's the one who harbors some sort of animosity towards me. And it wasn't too long ago that we were in each other's shoes debating/arguing, and yet I was the one in the wrong.

The fact of the matter is that it takes two to tango, and Vandal has been right there provoking most of these debates/arguments, which I hardly even take seriously because he has a problem with me. But if REF and the people that run it wanna throw all of this in the lap of Teh Spike, well believe me Teh Spike has had plenty in his lap before. Like I've said, I'll treat everyone as fair as they treat me. And that's all I have to say about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?   Anybody want to make a new avatar for me? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody want to make a new avatar for me?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2