Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hello, World! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hello, World! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hello, World! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hello, World! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hello, World! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hello, World! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hello, World! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hello, World! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hello, World! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hello, World!

Go down 
+4
Mass Distraction
PWNERX
Mcghie
TheLevelBest
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLevelBest
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
TheLevelBest

Playstation Network Xense101
Steam : TheLevelBest

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:10 pm

Hey everybody! My name's TheLevelBest (usually just called Level) and I'm a RE Speedrunner/Livestreamer from Twitch/YouTube seeking out more of the online Resident Evil community.

I've been a fan of Resident Evil since before I even knew how to play :PI watched my dad and older brothers a lot until I could handle it myself. The first RE game I cleared was RE3 in '99 - I've always found that to be easier than it's predecessors. I'll let it be known now that I'm not a fan of the most recent RE games XD - I have mixed feelings about RE4 since I have so many fond memories with it, though imo RE4 - 6 may be nice action games, but not survival horror as Resident Evil should be.

I've played and cleared every RE game except Gun Survivor 2 and Revelations!

Outside of Resident Evil I play all types of games from Platformers to MOBAs, but mostly Fighting and other Horror games like Fatal Frame, Dino Crisis, and Silent Hill.

Hopefully this is enough to give a good idea about who I am - if anyone has questions (no matter how crazy Very Happy) let me know.

Note: Anyone who understands the title is awesome  afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheLevelBest
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Nice intro, glad to hear your a fellow Survival horror fan.
You will get along with everyone here.
I think that is everyones start with resident evil, they watched there dad or older sibling play it as a child lol.
My story is roughly the same, me and my dad would sit and play Resident Evil 1 - 2 all day when it was first released, it scared me shitless but had me addicted from the start, I would say I had more balls to play RE2 when I was that young but RE1 just wiped me completly out, gave me nightmares for years, to the point that I couldn't walk to the toilet at night because I could hear the songs from the mansion in my head and dreaded to walk down the hallway in the dark.

Anyway have fun on the forums and get involved in the topic etc etc.
Nice to have a new member, enjoy.

P.S - I enjoyed your RE3 mercenary runs, made me look like shit at them, manly because I do actual suck at mercenaries to be honest.
I do love speedrunning RE2 though, might work on trying to beat my current record, it was ladled with crucial mistakes so I know I can get a better time.

P.S AGAIN - I got what you done with the title, everyone who comes from a programming background or even beginner programmers will know this term VERY well and if they don't, then they are doing someone wrong Razz
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:46 am

I have to say something here, and it might not be easy to hear:
Vandal will crush you. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:53 am

I guess I should do this "officially" now. Welcome to this madness.

I was going to ask what that "GL" in your avatar meant but then I checked your YT channel and now I know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:49 am

Welcome, if you prefer the old games vs the new ones then you should try Revelations Smile
Back to top Go down
TheLevelBest
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
TheLevelBest

Playstation Network Xense101
Steam : TheLevelBest

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:28 pm

Thanks guys - pretty glad to be here so far Very Happy

I read a few intros before posting and found that being crushed by Vandal is a common thing, though I'm not so sure if it's good or bad yet, lol.

I played Revelations VERY briefly as it was at someone else's place and I decided to start with Infernal Mode XD - I wasn't too fond of the enemy design since it felt more like Dead Space (I wish they could just bring zombies back) and I didn't appreciate their A.I. at all either. It seemed as if all of their movements were the same and they also ignored your partner completely. I'll give it a try sometime now that I have the PC to handle it.

P.S. - Mcghie is officially awesome  afro 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheLevelBest
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:18 am

Welcome to the forums. Or as most forum goers know; WTF.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:06 am

TheLevelBest wrote:
I'll let it be known now that I'm not a fan of the most recent RE games XD - I have mixed feelings about RE4 since I have so many fond memories with it, though imo RE4 - 6 may be nice action games, but not survival horror as Resident Evil should be.

RE4 does a great job of combining survival/horror with action gameplay. It does it so well. Now, Post-RE4 RE games, well that's a little different, but RE4 is great. RE4 is NOT a great action game, it's a great RE game! Just because it's more innovative and has some more action doesn't make RE4 a freaking lepper. Teh Spike hates when people try to segregate the series into the "classic" games versus the newer generation of RE games, often labeled as "action shooter" or whatever the fuck people want to call it. Uber annoying. ORC is an action game, RE4 is not. And that's the bottom line!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:14 am

Teh Spike wrote:
TheLevelBest wrote:
I'll let it be known now that I'm not a fan of the most recent RE games XD - I have mixed feelings about RE4 since I have so many fond memories with it, though imo RE4 - 6 may be nice action games, but not survival horror as Resident Evil should be.

RE4 does a great job of combining survival/horror with action gameplay. It does it so well. Now, Post-RE4 RE games, well that's a little different, but RE4 is great. RE4 is NOT a great action game, it's a great RE game! Just because it's more innovative and has some more action doesn't make RE4 a freaking lepper. Teh Spike hates when people try to segregate the series into the "classic" games versus the newer generation of RE games, often labeled as "action shooter" or whatever the fuck people want to call it. Uber annoying. ORC is an action game, RE4 is not. And that's the bottom line!
No, that's your opinion. There's a difference.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:24 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
TheLevelBest wrote:

No, that's your opinion. There's a difference.

But Teh Spike's opinion is the bottom line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, World!
Page 1 of 1