HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 6:48 pm

So to say, I'll be attending the Screwattack Gaming Convention in Dallas Texas. It will be held at the beautiful Dallas Sheraton Hotel in Downtown Dallas on July 11th-July 13th.

I have a coupon since I attened last year's SGC, but unfortunately there will be no Sess at SGC 2014.

Here are some names of peeps that will be there; Austin Hargarve Peanut Butter Gamer, The Game Theorists, Jon Jafari "Jontron", Joe Vargas "Angry Joe", to name a few. Never heard of any of these guys before, but the convention should be fun anyway.

http://sgconvention.com/
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:21 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
Never heard of any of these guys before, but the convention should be fun anyway.

you bastard, I like those guy's videos, lucky you
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:04 am

Oh god damn it.... I really, really, REALLY wish I could be there this year Sad It's the combination of work, previous appointments and the fact that it's ridiculously expensive to travel all the way from Finland and stay at a hotel. I'm also going to be moving this summer so that's gonna be taking a lot of my time and money.

However, I will try my best to be there next year. Last time was so much fun that I would never want it to be my last.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:24 am

Aw shame. It won't be the same without you Mass. By that I mean spending 3+ hours trying to locate you! Jk. But at least you won't be missing out on an impressive guest list like last year's.

@PAULSAMSON, I'm not familiar with that line-up, but from what i gather they all seem to review video games pretty much, in some new age, hip kinda appealing way that the interenet community fancies.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:29 am

Finally...Teh Spike HAS come back, to REF. So now, the dozens, *And Dozens*, of Teh Spike's fans can rejoice in the knowledge that their hero has returned! Teh Spike still doesn't yet have consistent internet access however, so I won't be able to get on as often as Teh Spike would like, but, you know what they say...

Teh Spike has purchased his badge for SGC 2014 anyway, so you can expect him to be there! Anyone who isn't attending SGC2014 is a square!

Of course, unlike last year's SGC, where Teh Spike took a picture with Adam freaking Sessler, of X-Play and G4 fame, there isn't anyone on the list that Teh Spike is looking forward to taking a picture with at SGC 2014. Maybe I'll just cosplay, like a kool kid.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Okay, so I attended SGC. It was fun. I took a pic with Barry "freaking" Burton. Unfortunately the Sess wasn't at SGC2014, but it was still fun. I saw a panel featuring the Matpat, and they were pretty cool. They do like DBZ dubs and stuff and are pretty damn funny! Overall had a good time, but hopefully next year has more guests that I'm actually interested in meeting.

My friend was anxious to meet, and he did, Angry Joe. He was nice and took a pic too. I also saw the Peanut Butter Gamer, if anyone knows who that is, I certainly don't. Anyway, SGC2014 was cool! Hopefully they come back next year, better than ever!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:40 pm

BARRY FRIGGEN BURTON!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:44 pm

PWNERX wrote:
BARRY FRIGGEN BURTON!?!?

That's right, PWNER. But unforuntately I missed the cosplay contest. Mad BTW congrats on being inducted into the Wesker Children. It'll take a minute for me to get used to your name being blue. Well you and Mcghie. Good job guys! Your members only jackets should be coming in the mail. Smile 

Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:30 am

Wouldn't the Jacket really be a black trench coat and complementary shades?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:19 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Wouldn't the Jacket really be a black trench coat and complementary shades?

Yes, and it's all leather and skin tight. Have fun with that!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:38 pm

I Just need a Red Flak Vest and a special holster for Barry Mode PWNER. I already have the Magnum (almost the same, just not in .44).
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:44 pm

PWNERX wrote:
I Just need a Red Flak Vest and a special holster for Barry Mode PWNER. I already have the Magnum (almost the same, just not in .44).

Don't forget the beard. Your efforts are fruitless if you don't have a Grizzly Adams beard. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:40 pm

Spike 4:20 wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Don't forget the beard. Your efforts are fruitless if you don't have a Grizzly Adams beard. Neutral 

I have a habit of growing hair. A lot of hair. Just to make things worse, I currently have a mullet.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:48 pm

PWNERX wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

I have a habit of growing hair. A lot of hair. Just to make things worse, I currently have a mullet.

Okay wolf boy! But why does having a mullet have to be something worse or strange? Come on now, business in the front, party in the back!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 5:09 pm

PWNERX wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Okay wolf boy! But why does having a mullet have to be something worse or strange? Come on now, business in the front, party in the back!

It's the fact that my hair grows too damn fast!
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:39 am

SGC 2015 is gonna be in Frisco, Texas. And Teh Spike is intending to be attending this year, in case anyone was wondering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?   I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming? Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm going to SGC 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Anyone else coming?
Page 1 of 1