Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Rules Of Wedding Crashing EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Rules Of Wedding Crashing EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Rules Of Wedding Crashing EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Rules Of Wedding Crashing EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Rules Of Wedding Crashing EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Rules Of Wedding Crashing EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Rules Of Wedding Crashing EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Rules Of Wedding Crashing EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Rules Of Wedding Crashing EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Rules Of Wedding Crashing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

The Rules Of Wedding Crashing Empty
PostSubject: The Rules Of Wedding Crashing   The Rules Of Wedding Crashing EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:07 am

Rule#1 - Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule#2 - Never use your real name.
Rule#3 - Never confess.
Rule#4 - No one goes home alone.
Rule#5 - Never let a girl get between you and a fellow Crasher.
Rule#6 - Do not sit in the corner and sulk. It draws attention in a negative way. Draw attention to yourself, but on your own terms.
Rule#7 - Blend in by standing out.
Rule#8 - Be the life of the party.
Rule#9 - Whatever it takes to get in, get in.
Rule#10 - Invitations are for pussies.
Rule#11 - Sensitive is good.
Rule#12 - Of course you dream of one day having children.
Rule#13 - Bridesmaids are desperate, console them.
Rule#14 - You're a distant relative of a dead cousin.
Rule#15 - Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule#16 - Always have an up-to-date family tree.
Rule#17 - Every female wedding guest deserves a wedding night.
Rule#18 - You love animals and children.
Rule#19 - Toast in the native language if you know the native language and have practiced the toast. Do not wing it.
Rule#20 - Always have an early "appointment" the next morning.
Rule#21 - Make sure she's 18.
Rule#22 - You have a wedding and a reception to seal the deal. Period. No overtime.
Rule#23 - There's nothing wrong with having seconds. Provided there's enough women to go around.
Rule#24 - If you get outted, leave calmly, do not run
Rule#25 - You understand she heard that but that's not what you meant.
Rule#26 - Of course you love her.
Rule#27 - Don't over drink. The machinery must work in order to close.
Rule#28 - Make sure there's an open bar.
Rule#29 - Always be a team player. Everyone needs a little help now and again.
Rule#30 - You're from out of town. ALWAYS.
Rule#31 - Girls in hats tend to be proper and rarely give it up.
Rule#32 - Don't commit to a relative unless you're absolutely sure that they have a pulse.
Rule#33 - Never go back to your place.
Rule#34 - Be gone by sunrise.
Rule#35 - Breakfast is for closers.
Rule#36 - 3-4 months to wedding crash-funerals are year round.
Rule#37 - At the reception, one hard drink or two berts max. A drunk crasher is a sloppy crasher.
Rule#38 - Stay clear of the wedding planner. They may recognize you and start to wonder.
Rule#39 - Your favourite movie is "The English Patient".
Rule#40 - No "chicken dancing" - no exceptions.
Rule#41 - Never hit on the bride! It's a one-way ticket to the pavement.
Rule#42 - The way to a woman's bed is through the dance floor.
Rule#43 - Dance with old folks and the kids. The girls will think you're "sweet."
Rule#44 - If there is a cash bar, bring your fake war medals. You'll never have to buy a drink.
Ruke#45 - You forgot your invitation in your rush to get to the church.
Rule#46 - At the service, sit in the fifth row. It's close enough to the wedding party to seem like you're an invited guest. Never sit in the back row. The back row just smells like crashing.
Rule#47 -If two rival crashers pick the same girl, the crasher with the least seniority will respectfully yield.
Rule#48 - Always remember your fake name!
Rule#49 - The Rulez of Wedding Crashing are sacred. Don't sully them by "improvising."
Rule#50 - When your crash partner fails, you fail. No man is an island...

"Life's a party. Crash it."
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Wedding Crashing   The Rules Of Wedding Crashing EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:29 am

And the purpose of this topic is...?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Wedding Crashing   The Rules Of Wedding Crashing EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:54 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Stopping a man from being pulled into slavery. Many marriages don't last and after the women is tired of the man, she'll take as much money as possible from the divorce and high-tail it. There are some marriages that do last, but their not as common anymore I bet.
Back to top Go down
Aegis
Zombie
Zombie
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Wedding Crashing   The Rules Of Wedding Crashing EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:38 am

Nobudy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Stopping a man from being pulled into slavery. Many marriages don't last and after the women is tired of the man, she'll take as much money as possible from the divorce and high-tail it. There are some marriages that do last, but their not as common anymore I bet.

What a ridiculously stupid generalization. This deep seated hatred and condemnation you obviously hold toward women is in full view here. I'm glad I stopped arguing with you in that other thread because you just lost any credibility in regard to this subject. And you lost all respect from me personally. We have a good number of female members here and for you to just stuff them all into a pigeon hole like that is an embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Wedding Crashing   The Rules Of Wedding Crashing EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:02 am

??? (my opinion on the thread)
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Wedding Crashing   The Rules Of Wedding Crashing EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Aegis wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

What a ridiculously stupid generalization. This deep seated hatred and condemnation you obviously hold toward women is in full view here. I'm glad I stopped arguing with you in that other thread because you just lost any credibility in regard to this subject. And you lost all respect from me personally. We have a good number of female members here and for you to just stuff them all into a pigeon hole like that is an embarrassment.
Have you ever been in a relationship before? And where did I say that I was generalizing? Or the fact that I hate ALL women. When it comes to the real world, I work at a movie theater and I encounter a lot of couples. When their girlfriends/wives aren't present, they tell me how expensive it is just to be in a relationship. I laughed it off at first, but then a guy said "You think it's funny now, but when it does happen, you'll think the same thing." Another guy told me "The sex is great, but it's still expensive. "Either way, I only hate the women that try to break the equality line or the ones that play the gender card despite wanting equality. I'd like to have a girlfriend without getting married as well as raise a family when the time comes, but it's going to be hard to find a woman that ACTUALLY wants to be with me and not just my money. Especially since we live in a very materialistic age.
Back to top Go down
Aegis
Zombie
Zombie
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Wedding Crashing   The Rules Of Wedding Crashing EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:34 pm

Jesus fucking Christ Almighty kid. Do you not realize how completely pathetic you sound? First of all, you didn't say you were generalizing, I pointed out the FACT that you were generalizing. Secondly, yes I have been in a relationship before. 5 1/2 years once and I just celebrated my 3 year anniversary with my current partner. That really doesn't matter though. If you really are 17 years old and if you are basing this all on what some guys have said, which seems to be the case, then you really have no idea what you are talking about. If you find the right partner, there really should be a give and take mindset. If you don't want to be the only one contributing money to the relationship, then find a suitable like-minded partner. It can be difficult, but no one said finding the right person is. Finally, I really think you won't have to worry about a partner only dating you for your money. At least not at your current job. In any case, it's obvious that you have a hell of a lot of growing up to do before you'll ever have a chance with a mature partner.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Wedding Crashing   The Rules Of Wedding Crashing EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:30 pm

Aegis wrote:
Jesus fucking Christ Almighty kid. Do you not realize how completely pathetic you sound? First of all, you didn't say you were generalizing, I pointed out the FACT that you were generalizing. Secondly, yes I have been in a relationship before. 5 1/2 years once and I just celebrated my 3 year anniversary with my current partner. That really doesn't matter though. If you really are 17 years old and if you are basing this all on what some guys have said, which seems to be the case, then you really have no idea what you are talking about. If you find the right partner, there really should be a give and take mindset. If you don't want to be the only one contributing money to the relationship, then find a suitable like-minded partner. It can be difficult, but no one said finding the right person is. Finally, I really think you won't have to worry about a partner only dating you for your money. At least not at your current job. In any case, it's obvious that you have a hell of a lot of growing up to do before you'll ever have a chance with a mature partner.
I knew it would be hard. What good thing is easy to find or obtain? The reason I'm worried about marriage so much right now is because I want to make sure I find the exact right person to marry a.k.a "soulmate". I don't want to have to go through multiple marriages and divorces just to find the right person. Especially since weddings in general are very costly. And even after finishing high school and later college, adding multiple wedding costs plus student loans will take a lot out.

Define the specific "growing up" I need to do. I know I still have things to learn financially and worldly, but previously you've been coming off to me as if I was some woman hater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Wedding Crashing   The Rules Of Wedding Crashing Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rules Of Wedding Crashing
Page 1 of 1