Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Revelations: Raid Mode EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Revelations: Raid Mode EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Revelations: Raid Mode EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Revelations: Raid Mode EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Revelations: Raid Mode EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Revelations: Raid Mode EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Revelations: Raid Mode EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Revelations: Raid Mode EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Revelations: Raid Mode EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Revelations: Raid Mode

Go down 
+4
Known_Hero
Ssplain
Mcghie
AlexiaAshford
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexiaAshford
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
AlexiaAshford

Playstation Network killerbee926

Revelations: Raid Mode Empty
PostSubject: Revelations: Raid Mode   Revelations: Raid Mode EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone that's higher skilled than level 45 on Revelations and plays on PS3. I want Jill's alternate pirate costume but I can't seem to beat it. :(I'm at level 41 right now. I wanna play with someone that's passed it that way I can get the suit lol. Add me on psn if you wanna play. My username is KillerBee926. Thanks

Alexia
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode   Revelations: Raid Mode EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:18 am

AlexiaAshford wrote:
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone that's higher skilled than level 45 on Revelations and plays on PS3. I want Jill's alternate pirate costume but I can't seem to beat it. :(I'm at level 41 right now. I wanna play with someone that's passed it that way I can get the suit lol. Add me on psn if you wanna play. My username is KillerBee926. Thanks

Alexia
Sorry I play on the PC or I would have helped you to get the costume easily.
I might purchase it for the PS3 after or before Christmas and help you out though
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode   Revelations: Raid Mode EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:09 am

Is anyone still playing Raid mode? I just got the game on Steam the other day and am in love with Raid mode! I am only level 9 and only have the first 7 levels open so far.

You can add me on steam if you want to play, thanks. Name is The Spectacular Splain
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode   Revelations: Raid Mode EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:33 pm

I still play Raid but I'm on the PS3. I still haven't unlocked my girl Jessica yet.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode   Revelations: Raid Mode EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:42 pm

Funny how I was so excited about Revelations on the 360, when I finally played it, I quickly got bored of it. I think I mention this in every Revelations thread, but honestly, in retrospect, it wasn't that great of a game if it doesn't hold that replay value like the older games.
Back to top Go down
ToCool74
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ToCool74

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode   Revelations: Raid Mode EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:24 pm

Vandal wrote:
Funny how I was so excited about Revelations on the 360, when I finally played it, I quickly got bored of it.

Yea I feel the same way except I have it on the PS3.

After a month of playing Revelations as well as Raid mode I got bored with it, although it was pretty fun and interesting for that first month.

I wouldn't mind seeing Raid mode make a return in future Resident Evil titles.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingforce.us/
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode   Revelations: Raid Mode EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:55 am

Vandal wrote:
Funny how I was so excited about Revelations on the 360, when I finally played it, I quickly got bored of it. I think I mention this in every Revelations thread, but honestly, in retrospect, it wasn't that great of a game if it doesn't hold that replay value like the older games.

Come on Vandal, Rev was awesome..thats's gotta be something we agree on. It was fucking amazing when we first played it.on 3DS.. I remember you even made a cool review of the game.

I think the console port was so extremely dissapointing and unsatisfying that we all think a little less of RER. The story was great. I think I remember you mentioned in your review that some people that wrote for cool animes like Ghost In The Shell worked on RER. What the game lacked though was Extras extras extras!

Raid Mode is cool. It's kinda like the original Mercenaries from RE3, RE2's Extreme Battle Game, and CVX's Battle Game. Which certainly isnt a bad thing, but I definately enjoy the Mercs that we get in RE4, RE5, and RE6. RER is also lacking one of the extra features that at this point is a MUST! The cutscene viewer. We had this in RE4's re-releases, the Oubreak games, oddly it was absent from UC,, but back in DSC and RE6.

RE4's re-release is jam packed with extras. Games like RE3, DSC, and the Outbreaks have so many extra goodies, but RER gives virtually no reason to go back and play it again. Unless you haven't played it in ages and feel like playing through the story again. Otherwise, Capcom needs to g okves the fans plenty of goodies, such as fun mini games like Mercs, or even a Raid, Leech Hunter or Battle game. Cutscene browser, Files(also in-game), Bios and just pertinent and interesting info on tje characters, like how you can view character and enemy models is Darkside Chronicles. Among other things.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode   Revelations: Raid Mode EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:02 am

I did give it a recommendation from what I remember, but that was on the 3DS, when the game was fresh, but as time has passed the game aged like milk and turned into some nasty yogurt. The console port was probably the worst treatment to the game for several reasons.

-Whatever flaws the game had were amplified by the console port because Capcom refused to fix them.
-Raid turned sour, what was once an excellent multiplayer experience, made the game drag. Making you play through the story to get more levels seemed like a good idea back in the 3DS, but shouldn't have carried over to the port.
-DLC. DLC for anything remotely new.
-The price new was $40. Then the port bumped it to $50 with barely any additional content. An game remake shouldn't cost anymore than the original price tag. This is my issue with Tomb Raider: Definitive Addition.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode   Revelations: Raid Mode EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:56 am

Vandal wrote:
The price new was $40. Then the port bumped it to $50 with barely any additional content. An game remake shouldn't cost anymore than the original price tag. This is my issue with Tomb Raider: Definitive Addition.
This is why I ended up not buying it. Not really the price all that much but it was clearly made for people who didn't have a 3DS or didn't want to get it on that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode   Revelations: Raid Mode EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:04 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
The price new was $40. Then the port bumped it to $50 with barely any additional content. An game remake shouldn't cost anymore than the original price tag. This is my issue with Tomb Raider: Definitive Addition.
This is why I ended up not buying it. Not really the price all that much but it was clearly made for people who didn't have a 3DS or didn't want to get it on that.

That may be true, but for someone like myself, it was a release I couldn't possibly pass up. It may be a dissapointing re-release, but it's still a badass game and I don't regret purchasing it in the least.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode   Revelations: Raid Mode EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:40 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:

That may be true, but for someone like myself, it was a release I couldn't possibly pass up. It may be a dissapointing re-release, but it's still a badass game and I don't regret purchasing it in the least.
I wish I had that passion for the game still. Too bad it doesn't hold the replay value for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode   Revelations: Raid Mode Empty

Back to top Go down

Revelations: Raid Mode
Page 1 of 1