Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I'm leaving now...

Go down 
+11
Mcghie
PWNERX
00biohazard
Nobudy
Vandal
Mass Distraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
SWITCHMYND
NiteKrawler
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

I'm leaving now... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:26 pm

^I like that sig with Chris, Jill Barry cats (notice the lack of a comma to mimic Marvin's dialogue).
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Nobudy wrote:
^I like that sig with Chris, Jill Barry cats (notice the lack of a comma to mimic Marvin's dialogue).
I see what you did there...
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:27 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

Nite and I spoke about his leaving back in July and this was what he told me. Hopefully he won't mind me publicizing it, because at the time I was one of the few members he told due to us having known each other (you know, in an Internet sense) for so long.

Nite wrote:
I just don't care about RE anymore. It's become a pitiful series, game-wise. The only time I post is basically in Off Topic. I'm really only here to keep the peace and for the people.
I suppose I feel his pain.
It is a shame that Capcom fucking the series up has led to fans such as Nite jus giving up on them.
You know it's a sad day in gaming when your childhood classics make you feel this way.
I suppose there is no point in staying around if you are not interested, so I see his reason for departure.

You know I was mulling over a few ideas about this forum but never got around to setting out a proposal and action plan.
I was going through the troubleshooting stage before I was to write a full summary of my ideas but basically I feel it would be awesome direction for this forum
to edge more towards a full blown gaming website with news on gaming, topics, reviews of games (or if anyone is lucky to beta test).
I mean we could still have the Resident Evil forum as a linked header and all but this idea would keep the site fresh and maybe even push us towards a bigger fan base or better.
Anyway that was just an idea I had a while back as I was designing and coding a web template and just thought it would be awesome to have along side REF.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:44 am

Mcghie wrote:
I feel it would be awesome direction for this forum to edge more towards a full blown gaming website
That would be quite a big of a stretch, considering that there are already tons of more popular sites geared towards gaming in general. Becoming an all-around horror site would be closer to comfort than that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:49 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
I feel it would be awesome direction for this forum to edge more towards a full blown gaming website
That would be quite a big of a stretch, considering that there are already tons of more popular sites geared towards gaming in general. Becoming an all-around horror site would be closer to comfort than that.
Yeah I know, I took that into account.
I was thinking more of horror site, game, film wise.
Of coarse it would start of small and you would have no connections to the gaming world but that's when as members (or just some of us) try to get together and
go to conferences and talk to developers, try to promote our site and then get some good interviews and what not.
That only leads to better things.
I mean there is a small podcast/gaming channel like this in Scotland called "bitsocket" and "gamewank" that do this, they aren't very popular but have a great deal of
industry contacts through just going and chatting away to devs at conferences and having a little bit of banter, rather than all the serious and robotic channels and site which do this.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:07 am

lolwut.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:30 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Yeah I know, I took that into account.
I was thinking more of horror site, game, film wise.
Of coarse it would start of small and you would have no connections to the gaming world but that's when as members (or just some of us) try to get together and
go to conferences and talk to developers, try to promote our site and then get some good interviews and what not.
That only leads to better things.
I mean there is a small podcast/gaming channel like this in Scotland called "bitsocket" and "gamewank" that do this, they aren't very popular but have a great deal of
industry contacts through just going and chatting away to devs at conferences and having a little bit of banter, rather than all the serious and robotic channels and site which do this.  
The thing is we pretty much are that already save for the podcast. We talk about horror films, upcoming games, there wouldn't be a real reason to switch sites since we already have so many members.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:30 am

Vandal wrote:

The thing is we pretty much are that already save for the podcast. We talk about horror films, upcoming games, there wouldn't be a real reason to switch sites since we already have so many members.
Yes but I mean in a non forum environment, as like gaming news site or what not.
We could also promote all kinds of gaming material, such as fan made movies, gaming mods, small development companies etc.
To a large audience.
The whole idea behind it was to turn our already knowledgeable members into staff members doing a spot of gaming journalism.
Good things come from little ideas.
The forum wouldn't have to switch sites either, of coarse the site would be a separate entity in it's own rights but we could have REF linked to it.
Not by affiliation links but by actually having a dedicated spot within the site.
That would also in turn get a larger fan base on the site.
However the down side to that would be that more traffic equals more chances of rule breaking and trolling members.

This was just an idea as I said, I've only roughed out some concepts.
This wasn't a proposal as like I said I didn't get around to fully proposing the idea, working out the kinks and doing a mock up development page as a presentation.
It was just a random brainstorm that came out of no where, but a decent idea none the less.
Not just for REF but for a whole separate project within itself.
Hell I might even go ahead with this and recruit anyone that's interested in building something like this with me.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:25 am

That does sound cool. But isn't that exactly like Rely on Horror?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:53 am

Why not just go for the route Rely on Horror was taking before they changed the thing and become an RE news site? At least that's something we know about. There's an opening now that Resident Evil News quit the scene Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:38 pm

If you guys are serious about this, I'll be happy to help around with podcasting, video editing, and logo design or what not.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:17 pm

What? Seriously, Nite? Damn. I'll be like gone in weeks, and when I came back. I really felt sad. So long, Nite. We will missed you and I will never forget the things you thought me. The forums will never be the same without you. But in the good side I want to congratulate this two handsome guys, Vandal and, Ghost Leader for being our newest admin. I'm glad, you guys both deserve it.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
But in the good side I want to congratulate this two handsome guys, Vandal and, Ghost Leader for being our newest admin. I'm glad, you guys both deserve it.
Flattery will get you everywhere with me. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:12 pm

What? Seriously, Nite? Damn. I'll be like gone in weeks, and when I came back. I really felt sad. So long, Nite. We will missed you and I will never forget the things you thought me. The forums will never be the same without you. But in the good side I want to congratulate this two handsome guys, Vandal and, Ghost Leader for being our newest admin. I'm glad, you guys both deserve it.
How did she know I was handsome?
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:31 pm

She doesn't. post above yours explains it all :roll
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:02 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
We're actually friends on facebook. I was joking. So I do take that as a compliment.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Vandal wrote:
We're actually friends on facebook. I was joking. So I do take that as a compliment.
Conspiracy Theory!!!
What if Vandal is Admin...
so Miss Claire Redfield can be part of the W.C.?
(That would explain Nite...OH MY GOD!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:55 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Conspiracy Theory!!!
What? That makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:15 pm

Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Conspiracy Theory!!!
What? That makes no sense.
Yea i was trolling a bit myself. . . .
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Nite's gone? I feel so...strangely elevated into a higher plane of existence. Which should be wrong, mind you. But still...

Have a wonderfully crappy wonderful life Nite and SWITCH. You shall be missed.

*puts on sarcasm of evil cap and becomes more of a misanthropist than he already is*

Alright, let's go motherf*ckers. Nite would've wanted it this way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:53 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Nite's gone? I feel so...strangely elevated into a higher plane of existence. Which should be wrong, mind you. But still...

Have a wonderfully crappy wonderful life Nite and SWITCH. You shall be missed.

*puts on sarcasm of evil cap and becomes more of a misanthropist than he already is*

Alright, let's go motherf*ckers. Nite would've wanted it this way.
We have pleanty of those already. Your participation will be omitted.
Back to top Go down
Sundown31
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sundown31

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:21 pm

Hello?
Anyone?
Spencer Mansion entrance. *silence*
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:25 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Flattery will get you everywhere with me. lol!
Heh, I just wonder where would we go lol! I'm really proud of you Ghost. Smile

Vandal wrote:
How did she know I was handsome?
I saw you already, and you are. Smile Vandal I'm proud of you too, keep up the good work.

PWNERX wrote:

What are you saying? Well, Nite is the one who put me in the Wesker Children Group and no words can't express how much I feel about it Smile Honestly, I'm just really happy with our new admins.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:18 pm

Hmm i think i'm just not ready to leave just yet.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Heh, I just wonder where would we go
I have a nice comfy bedroom... Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving now...   I'm leaving now... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving now...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next