Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Few Minor Changes EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Few Minor Changes EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Few Minor Changes EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Few Minor Changes EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Few Minor Changes EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Few Minor Changes EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Few Minor Changes EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Few Minor Changes EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Few Minor Changes EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Few Minor Changes

Go down 
+3
Ghost Leader
Vandal
NiteKrawler
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:31 am

I made a couple small changes to the forum. Now at the bottom of the homepage, instead of users that have been on in the last 99 hours, I changed it to the last 72 hours. 99 was a weird number and I figured 72 (3 days) was a bit more intelligible. Also, now you can see (and go directly to) the little sub-areas in each section from the homepage.

Few Minor Changes Forumc10
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:35 am

Excellent, this is a good change. The only thing I may suggest is to add on the lefthand side where we see who posted last, what topic said user posted in.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:11 pm

ALL CHANGE IS BAD, REVERT THESE CRIMES AGAINST FORUMANITY IMMEDIATELY!!! [/rage]

NiteKrawler wrote:
Now at the bottom of the homepage, instead of users that have been on in the last 99 hours, I changed it to the last 72 hours. 99 was a weird number and I figured 72 (3 days) was a bit more intelligible.
Yeah, that always seemed strange to me, too, but I never mentioned anything about it because it seemed pretty insignificant to bring up.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:54 am

That will do just fine. Now about that pepsi...
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:25 pm

We also added a like and dislike button. You can click the + if you like a post and the - if you dislike a post. You can check everyone's like and dislike count on their profiles. It's akin to the like system YouTube has.

Edit: Yes, I'm aware that I'm doing this all in Nite's wake, and if he were actually dead, his body would still be warm.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Vandal wrote:
Edit: Yes, I'm aware that I'm doing this all in Nite's wake, and if he were actually dead, his body would still be warm.
Pfft! Fuck that guy, I always thought he was a douchebag anyway. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Actually yeah, he was a jerk! And if he's reading this: I raise you a creepy face

What a Face
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Vandal wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Actually yeah, he was a jerk! And if he's reading this: I raise you a creepy face

What a Face
Now that he's gone, we can hate gays, talk about jesus, and force our beliefs in everyone's face!!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:31 pm

Haha, hell yeah! Now I can punch everyone in the face! Very Happy I kinda love the likes, and dislikes button. Pretty cool huh. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:19 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Vandal wrote:

What a Face
Now that he's gone, we can hate gays, talk about jesus, and force our beliefs in everyone's face!!
That's the spirit! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:44 pm

A few more new things I just added:

You can now add a description to your topic threads as well as change the color of your thread name, and if you made the thread but want to change the name of that thread you have that option too. Also, I'm sure most if not all of us ran into some trouble naming a topic of your thread when it says something to the effect of "You cannot post a topic with 10 characters or less." Well, I changed that to make it 3 characters, so you should be good on that front.

Last edited by Vandal on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:50 pm

Vandal wrote:

You can now add a description to your topic threads as well as change the color of your thread name, and if you made the thread but want to change the name of that thread you have that option too. Also, I'm sure most if not all of us ran into some trouble naming a topic of your thread when it says something to the effect of "You cannot post a topic with 10 characters or less." Well, I changed that to make it 3 characters, so you should be good on that front.
Haha, Mercy's all like 'fuck nite, just fuck'em. It's my time to shine now beeotches'.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:54 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Haha, Mercy's all like 'fuck nite, just fuck'em. It's my time to shine now beeotches'.
I'm just trying to provide members with as many options as possible. If anyone here has any ideas to improve the forums let us know through here or PM. Sky is the limit.

I can even add more emoticons. Or freaking take away this one for god's sake: lol! Can I please get authorization to get rid of it?! It's a smiley face with Goku hair, waving a sign that says LOL! It can't get any more ridiculous that that.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:32 am

Haha, I haven't notice it until you mentioned the goku hair.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:24 pm

NO!!! I DEMAND WE KEEP GOKU HAIR!!!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
It's cute. We love the goku hair!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 2:31 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
But whhhyyyyy???
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 2:35 pm

I just... I just don't get it.

It keeps me up at night.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:19 am

Vandal wrote:
I just... I just don't get it.

It keeps me up at night.
What's wrong? Sad
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:11 am

I also feel compelled to mention that we did away with the STARS, USF, and BSAA groups since they (to quote Mass) "are all lead by completely random members and mostly consist of completely random members" and (to quote me) "they serve basically no purpose and, from the looks of it, nobody seems to care about them".

Have a nice day. Smile
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:55 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
I also feel compelled to mention that we did away with the STARS, USF, and BSAA groups since they (to quote Mass) "are all lead by completely random members and mostly consist of completely random members" and (to quote me) "they serve basically no purpose and, from the looks of it, nobody seems to care about them".

Have a nice day. Smile
I hope your idea of a nice day differs from Raiden in MK1. Or after it.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:13 am

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Have a nice day. Smile
Nah, Raiden's nice day was manageable. Now try to have a Baraka nice day...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:25 am

AWDCP wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Have a nice day. Smile
Nah, Raiden's nice day was manageable. Now try to have a Baraka nice day...
Oh my god. That is the most evil thing ever.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

Have a nice day. Smile
I'm also a member of S.T.A.R.S and, BSAA Groups. I agree to you, I'm not saying that they are useless. But sometimes I think that they we're not that important here, ya know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:34 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Have a nice day. Smile
I'm also a member of S.T.A.R.S and, BSAA Groups. I agree to you, I'm not saying that they are useless. But sometimes I think that they we're not that important here, ya know what I mean.
You were a member. But like I said, they served basically no purpose. You'd never know anyone was part of one unless you actually looked at the member list because there were no outward effects or identifiers. And being able to join more than one kind of defeats the purpose of such groups IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Few Minor Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Minor Changes   Few Minor Changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Few Minor Changes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: