HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer

Go down 
+3
Vandal
PWNERX
Industrial Ridden
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer   Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:11 pm

Over the past two years I've been getting bored of Call Of Duty. Ever since MW3, it just been the same. I came into this trailer not expecting much. Holy Shit I didn't know, but this game looks like a huge turn around for the franchise, I was gonna get Battlefield 4 first, but I don't know know, this trailer looks epic. Of Course, Call Of Duty haters are always gonna hate. Here's the trailer!

Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer   Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Call of Duty: Generic Warfare 1-3, and Generic Ops 1 and 2. They almost never change!!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer   Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Did they really need a trailer to reveal that their next brown modern shooter spunk gargle wee wee title is going to have multiplayer?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer   Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Meh. I didn't see anything there that I won't get and more in BF4.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer   Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Oh yeah, there's another CoD coming out this year. *yawn*
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer   Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:21 am

Oh yeah, and Infinity Ward is saying that their engine couldn't run different custom models before which is the reason they couldn't have female avatars running around.

http://kotaku.com/why-female-soldiers-were-finally-added-to-call-of-duty-1142063196

I call bullshit. Mainly because you could map your face onto your Rainbow Six Vegas characters and they had both genders.
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer   Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:23 am

Im all over this game, i watched all the videos and truth be told there is more offered than other call of duty games, women in games i think thats awesome there are girl gamers that dont always wana play as a guy it helps them fit into the gameing world there being the option to be a male or female character, face it we need more girls, its a huge sausage fest lol, and squads mode, squad cutsom, character customizing and clan wars, cranked, the dog, my list goes on with what this game has to offer me that the other cod games didnt. i cant wait for it.

And for the record i hate the old call of duty games before call of duty 4 modern warfare, same thing with battlefield the only one i have liked is 3, but im all up for the 4th.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/15/call-of-duty-ghosts-hands-on-with-next-gen-multiplayer

Tell this is not new And this is just one addition.
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer   Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Multiplayer gameplay reveal

sorry about the double post guys.
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer   Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-Prestig
i want this.

Last edited by SWITCHMYND on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer   Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:12 pm

SWITCHMYND wrote:
Did you pre-order that?
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer   Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
Did you pre-order that?
Hell no but i wish i had the money to or i would, it looks bad ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer   Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer
Page 1 of 1