HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection

Go down 
+2
toddx77
Nobudy
6 posters

Which is your favorite intersection?
Chris ch2/Jake ch1
Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection Vote_lcap0%Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Leon ch2/Ada ch2
Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection Vote_lcap0%Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chris ch3/Jake ch4
 0% [ 0 ]
Leon ch4/Jake ch4
Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection Vote_lcap50%Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Leon ch4/Chris ch3
Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection Vote_lcap13%Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Jake ch4/Ada ch3
Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection Vote_lcap13%Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Leon ch5/ Ada ch5
 0% [ 0 ]
Chris ch5/Jake ch5
 13% [ 1 ]
Other
 13% [ 1 ]
I hated them all
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection Empty
PostSubject: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:40 am

One of the key selling points of Resident Evil 6 was that campaigns would crossover with each other during various times. Here's a list of said crossovers in chronological order.
December 24th 2012

• Chris ch2/Jake ch1

June 29th 2013

• Leon ch2/Ada ch2

June 30th 2013

• Chris ch3/Jake ch4
    Leon ch4/Jake ch4

These occurred at pretty much the same time

• Leon ch4/Chris ch3
    Jake ch4/Ada ch3  

Not sure if this counts but

• Leon ch4/Jake ch4 (cutscenes involving Jake and Sherry escaping Simmons and Leon and Helena provide cover.)

Chris ch4/ Ada ch4: Although you don't match online (for obvious reasons), I still consider it an intersection in a way.

Chris ch4/Leon ch4 (cutscene involving the infection of Tachi) again, your choice if it's a true crossover.

July 1st 2013

• Leon ch5/ Ada ch5

Chris ch5/Jake ch5

I'd say, my favorite crossover would be the Leon/Jake crossover featuring Ustanak. I kinda liked that teamwork feel. Second would be the Chris/Leon crossover involving the race for "Ada's" attention. It's more fun when you match online during the intersection because the A.I sucks.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:57 am

I haven't finished all the game yet, but from what I have seen I choose Leon and Jake. It was nice to see Leon and Sherry together again plus the boss fight was kind of cool.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:58 am

toddx77 wrote:
I haven't finished all the game yet, but from what I have seen I choose Leon and Jake.  It was nice to see Leon and Sherry together again plus the boss fight was kind of cool.
If only they had another in-game crossover besides that cutscene.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:47 am

The one intersection that I flipped out over was the Leon/Chris crossover, it was something I never thought I'd see, and it was just so great to see those two on the same screen at the same time. Too bad it only lasted for two friggin minutes.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Vandal wrote:
The one intersection that I flipped out over was the Leon/Chris crossover, it was something I never thought I'd see, and it was just so great to see those two on the same screen at the same time. Too bad it only lasted for two friggin minutes.
I was irked by that too. And the fact that it was over "Ada". Seriously, she (real Ada) needs to die. All she does is cause problems for people.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I was irked by that too. And the fact that it was over "Ada". Seriously, she (real Ada) needs to die.  All she does is cause problems for people.
Yep. If there was no Ada, there would be no Resident Evil 6.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Vandal wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I was irked by that too. And the fact that it was over "Ada". Seriously, she (real Ada) needs to die.  All she does is cause problems for people.
Yep. If there was no Ada, there would be no Resident Evil 6.
Or it might've been a Leon only game. The only campaign we'd have is dealing with the outbreak in Tall Oaks due to Adam attempting to reveal Raccoon City's truth to the world. No Carla becoming Blue Ada, No Chris, Maybe Jake and Sherry, but no Ustanak or Haos. Ada and her goals are like a chemistry project with Rube Goldberg in it.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:46 am

I thought the part where Jake points a gun at Chris was the best.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:49 am

Vandal wrote:

Yeah, I wish it was more longer. That's one of the best part of 6.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:36 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Vandal wrote:

And it was probably Capcom's biggest aspect of RE6's advertizing.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 7:28 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Too bad they didn't milk it for what it was worth.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Vandal wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:

And here I thought they would actually have to fight some boss or something. Instead it was a "Who's the better racer" test. They even had the audacity to create a medal called "Beat X and X in the race."
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:40 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:

And here I thought they would actually have to fight some boss or something. Instead it was a "Who's the better racer" test. They even had the audacity to create a medal called "Beat X and X in the race."
Oh yeah, I remember that. It was overall ridiculous. I thought by the look of the trailer they would have to actually physically fight each other. That's what made it interesting to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:52 am

I choose the Chris/Leon meetup. I do agree that it would have been nice to have some more of that but if that would have meant another stupid QTE knife fight like in RE4 I'm way happier with what we got.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:24 am

And considering the RE6 QTE style, that'd suck even moreso than 4.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:42 am

At least RE6 has the decency to not change the friggin' button combination every single time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:51 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
At least RE6 has the decency to not change the friggin' button combination every single time.
Ah yes. I remember how many times I died just because of that alone. I've gotten better but still.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:42 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I choose the Chris/Leon meetup. I do agree that it would have been nice to have some more of that but if that would have meant another stupid QTE knife fight like in RE4 I'm way happier with what we got.
That would have been smart. I think I still have the dialog memorized for that scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection   Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is your favorite RE6 story intersection
Page 1 of 1