Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Game based on Russian Incident! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Game based on Russian Incident! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Game based on Russian Incident! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Game based on Russian Incident! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Game based on Russian Incident! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Game based on Russian Incident! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Game based on Russian Incident! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Game based on Russian Incident! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Game based on Russian Incident! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Game based on Russian Incident!

Go down 
4 posters

Remake of Russian Incident a good idea?
Yes
Game based on Russian Incident! Vote_lcap67%Game based on Russian Incident! Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
No
Game based on Russian Incident! Vote_lcap33%Game based on Russian Incident! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Game based on Russian Incident! Empty
PostSubject: Game based on Russian Incident!   Game based on Russian Incident! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:04 am

Do you think a remake of the 2003 Russian incident (from umbrella chronicles) would be a good idea?  Maybe do it in the style of revelations?

It would be interesting to see a remake of the time when Leon and Krauser go to costa Rica in 2002.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Game based on Russian Incident!   Game based on Russian Incident! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:59 am

I have thought about the idea a lot. I do think it would be really fun. It would have to be just like Revelations in swapping back and forth between characters in order to have enough content. They could have Chris and Jill split up with two different groups. After you beat the game you unlock Wesker's mission as a bonus.

Leon and Krauser's mission would do well in Revelation style also IMO. There was a lot of new stuff going on there with a plot that was fun getting into. I would love to play as Krauser through the majority of a game.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Game based on Russian Incident!   Game based on Russian Incident! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:25 am

Nope. We don't need to go back to old events any more than we already have.

If anything needs to be done with the Chronicles franchise it's a Chronicles game based on the Survivor series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Game based on Russian Incident!   Game based on Russian Incident! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:34 am

Would they use the original character designs of Chris Redfield, jill and wesker from the re1 remake if they did make a remake of the Russian incident?
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Game based on Russian Incident!   Game based on Russian Incident! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:47 am

Jamesy wrote:
Would they use the original character designs of Chris Redfield, jill and wesker from the re1 remake if they did make a remake of the Russian incident?

Probably more similar to the designs from Revelation since that occurs only 1 year later or so.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Game based on Russian Incident!   Game based on Russian Incident! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:12 am

Ssplain wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Probably more similar to the designs from Revelation since that occurs only 1 year later or so.

2 years later (revelations took place in 2005 and Russian incident very early 2003).  Also I thought the changing appearance of characters such as Chris Redfield in particular was because of the aging process/time span between the earlier games and the later instalments such as resident evil 5 and 6?

Character design of jill, and wesker in RE5 looked very similar to the designs from the RE1, and RE0 but Chris actually looked like a completely different person compared to RE1 and Code Veronica. Even in Revelations he looked unrecognisable compared to the earlier games but Jill also looked different in that game too?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Game based on Russian Incident!   Game based on Russian Incident! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Why do either of those games need remakes so soon? We haven't even surpassed the console generation they were originally released in. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Game based on Russian Incident!   Game based on Russian Incident! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Why do either of those games need remakes so soon? We haven't even surpassed the console generation they were originally released in. Rolling Eyes 

It would be more of a "fullmake" rather than remake. Taking what they had in the two on rail shooter games and making them into full length games of their own.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Game based on Russian Incident!   Game based on Russian Incident! EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:43 am

Ssplain wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

It would be more of a "fullmake" rather than remake. Taking what they had in the two on rail shooter games and making them into full length games of their own.
Still seems unnecessary to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game based on Russian Incident!   Game based on Russian Incident! Empty

Back to top Go down

Game based on Russian Incident!
Page 1 of 1