Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Jessica and Raymond and Rachel

Go down 
+5
Nobudy
Mass Distraction
Vandal
MissRachel
MSR
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  Empty
PostSubject: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:37 am

So clearly Raymond and Jessica were in cahoots all along, according to RER's ending, SPOILERS, but does anyone know more about that? Raymond was working with O'Brian by faking Veltro's revival, and Jessica was like a double agent posing as a BSAA agent, and I believe she may have been playing Morgan Lansdale too. It would seem that Raymond and Jessica's sweet ass were attempting to get their hands on a sample of the T-Abyss Virus. And Chris never really seemed to like Jessica, maybe he never really trusted her, or maybe he's already taken.
Back to top Go down
MissRachel
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
MissRachel

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:54 pm

Where does Rachael fit in to all this?
Since RER was set right before RE5 as a prequel, there's a video released in Japan titled "Jessica's Report" showing she was being interviewed by Excella before she died in RE5. So Jessica was working for Tricell the whole time. I'm not really sure about Raymond..
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:42 pm

MissRachel wrote:
Where does Rachael fit in to all this?

You have played RER right, Ms. Rachel?

She was FBC, working with Raymond, who was working with O'Brian, to set up a Veltro revival, in order to get Morgan Lansdale. Obviously by the end, Chris and Jill get irrefutable evidence that Lansdale was in cahoots with Veltro in bringing about the Terregrigia Panic, evidence found via Jack Norman's PDA on the Queen Dido.

Also, how interesting that Lansdale and Derrick Simmons were responsible for Bio terror incidents that were supposedley for the "greater good".

Spoiler:

You can see Rachel leading up to her demise at the hands of an Ooze. And Raymond in disguise setting up the trap to get Jill and Parker.

MissRachel wrote:
Since RER was set right before RE5 as a prequel, there's a video released in Japan titled "Jessica's Report" showing she was being interviewed by Excella before she died in RE5. So Jessica was working for Tricell the whole time. I'm not really sure about Raymond..

I actually haven't seen this, although I do remember hearing about it. And here it is on YT, RER Jessica's Report:

Okay, now we have the Wesker's Report, Wesker's Report II(non-spoken), Ada's Report(1-5) and Jessica's Report.

I did learn some stuff. It would seem that she finished up with her report, right before Raymond came into the coffee shop and handed her a sample of T-Abyss. Jessica's Report does clarify some things, but there are still things unknown.

What would have been real nice, would have been a nice side game, similar to Ada's Separate Ways in RE4, or LIN or Desperate Escape in RE5, showing the involvment of Raymond and Rachel, as well as Jessica.

Also, why is there not an english Jessica's Report? Why did we not get any games showing the behind the scenes stuff with Raymond and Rachel and even Jessica? Maybe they will release another Revelations later on, like the Ps2 version of RE4 and the Gold Edition of RE5? It would also have been nice to have the scene showing Rachel leading up to her death by the hands of an Ooze, or even a cutscene browser to view the cool scenes in RER.

After completeing the game however, I have noticed that all you have is the story mode, with alt. outfits that you can unlock, and Raid Mode, now with new characters such as HUNK. I don't like Jill's 3rd outfit, the Pirate one. She has her default BSAA wet suit, and her LIN BSAA outfit(minus the hat), and then a pirate outfit. I'm a bit dissapointed. Oh well. I just hoped for something else to use, something cool, like maybe STARS, or her Nemesis mini-skirt, but instead we get a joke-outfit.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:47 pm

I'm putting money on "they will never return to the series again."

Honestly, what happened in Revelations seems pointless to the overall story in the Resident Evil-Verse. Kind of like Resident Evil 6.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:49 am

MissRachel wrote:
there's a video released in Japan titled "Jessica's Report" showing she was being interviewed by Excella before she died in RE5. So Jessica was working for Tricell the whole time.

Hmm, I forgot to respond to this.

How do you know it was Excella from Tricell that Jessica was being interviewed by?

Spoiler:

Vandal wrote:

Honestly, what happened in Revelations seems pointless to the overall story in the Resident Evil-Verse. Kind of like Resident Evil 6.

They may not, but I think Jessica has potential to show up at least once more, they could have Chris have a personal vendetta against her. I mean, look at how much he hated Ada and pursued her in RE6, he would have pretty much that same ambition towards getting his hands on Jessica Sherewat's sweet ass, to make her pay for her betrayal and decietfulness in RER.

And I don't know how "pointless" the story in RER was. I mean, it introduced some new characters that could be important later on, and could add plenty of entertainment to the story, i.e. Clive R O'Brian, Quint(with his technology skills could prove useful later on) and Keith, Jessica(perhaps a future antagonist), Raymond(the whole situation with him and Jessica is still shrouded in mystery, even after Jessica's Report), and of course Parker could show up again. Plus RER's plot was just pretty badass. I enjoyed all of the referrences and connections to Dante's Divine Comedy.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:58 am

Nothing important happened in the game, none of the characters are coming back, and Chris was high off his mind in RE6. I liked the story, I liked the characters, but I don't think Capcom recognizes that we like some of these characters and chances are they're not returning. Quint and Keith are my favorite characters, but we're not seeing those two again. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:31 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Okay, now we have the Wesker's Report, Wesker's Report II(non-spoken), Ada's Report(1-5) and Jessica's Report.
A couple more, too. Wesker's Extra Report, Darkside Report and Raccoon City Secret Report. I honestly have no idea what that last one is but I know that it was released with ORC in Japan.

Btw. Thanks for that video, I've been trying to find a Jessica's Report video with working subtitles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:15 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
A couple more, too. Wesker's Extra Report, Darkside Report and Raccoon City Secret Report. I honestly have no idea what that last one is but I know that it was released with ORC in Japan.

Btw. Thanks for that video, I've been trying to find a Jessica's Report video with working subtitles.
well leave it to Mass Distraction to 1uyp me. silent

And how hard did you look? I typed in "Jessica's Report" into YT and that was the result. Neutral (GL Emoticon)
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:45 am

Vandal wrote:

Really? It doesn't. I haven't bought it yet, but I thought it would create a link to RE5 considering it was a year before LIN. Now, it sounds like a side story put into the main timeline.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:50 am

I'm still not sure if Raymond is an antagonist or not.Sure,he worked with Jessica behind the scene,but he also helped O'Brian and saved Parker in the end.I guess he's similar to Ada,who works for herself,but still helps Leon.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Really? It doesn't. I haven't bought it yet, but I thought it would create a link to RE5 considering it was a year before LIN. Now, it sounds like a side story put into the main timeline.
It is. Kind of like Code Veronica, but less important.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Vandal wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Yea. At least Code Veronica was linked to Op Javier which itself was linked to RE4 each having a major plot point that continued in a future game.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:30 pm

will1234562 wrote:
I'm still not sure if Raymond is an antagonist or not.Sure,he worked with Jessica behind the scene,but he also helped O'Brian and saved Parker in the end.I guess he's similar to Ada,who works for herself,but still helps Leon.

Yeah, he seems like he may be one of those ambiguous anti hero types, like Ada.

It is still early, there has only been one RE game since RER, and that was RE6. Important characters and events can still show up later on.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
will1234562 wrote:

Yeah, he seems like he may be one of those ambiguous anti hero types, like Ada.

It is still early, there has only been one RE game since RER, and that was RE6. Important characters and events can still show up later on.
Maybe a sequel for Revelations would do it. Though, it would be nice if said sequel would connect to RE7 in a way that the end of Degen did with Tricell.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:38 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

well leave it to Mass Distraction to 1uyp me. silent

And how hard did you look? I typed in "Jessica's Report" into YT and that was the result. Neutral (GL Emoticon)
It might be because the last I searched for it was months ago. Back then there did exist one video but the subtitles were horribly off and I had no idea what was going on.

Vandal wrote:
ot;]
Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:

I'm still hoping they have at least something that links to the story later on. Otherwise the virus getting sold would make no sense as it wasn't even used as a basis of C-virus (which I thought it would).

Now that I think of it, the only link between RER and RE5 was the cameo from Kirk Mathison who still ended up dying in a, suprise, helicopter crash in RE5.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:27 am

Here's the thing; we're dealing with Capcom. They're not going to bring anyone back if they haven't already.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:25 am

They brought Sherry back. They retconned Survivor. They showed Steve's blood sample in use. All these years from the initial games' releases.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
They retconned Survivor.
How so?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
They brought Sherry back. They retconned Survivor. They showed Steve's blood sample in use. All these years from the initial games' releases.
Years and years and years after their debut. All side characters Capcom thought people didn't care about. This game was a spin off anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:51 pm

This is why I lost hope for any 1998 characters reappearing except for Wesker, Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire, and Ada. And even then, Claire gets RE2 mentions and in a file while Jill gets no mention at all during 6.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:58 pm

They're probably doing this because Jill had Revelations. Even then, they messed up her face by using the ORC model and using a crappy voice actor who played that littler girl in Damnation.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:38 pm

Vandal wrote:
They're probably doing this because Jill had Revelations. Even then, they messed up her face by using the ORC model and using a crappy voice actor who played that littler girl in Damnation.

She seriously doesn't look right in ORC. Carlos looked freaky too. I hope they haven't dropped Julia Voth for good. Capcom just doesn't want me to have favourite characters... Sad
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Vandal wrote:
A mention still would've been nice. I do agree with you about Jill's face though.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Okay, obviously I wasn't paying attention, but did Raymond seriously kill everyone on that ship and infect them? O'Brien was really okay with that? And if he did, Rachael would have been aware of what was going on.

And about the story, even if the characters don't come back for a while, it still doesn't take away from how great the story was anyway. Revelations had a fantastic plot that you actually had to pay attention to. Plus it actually had comedy relief characters. Good ones.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:12 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
They retconned Survivor.
How so?
The Sheena Island incident was mentioned in the beginning of Zer0. I'm using the expression loosely as they merely acknowledged a spinoff into the main canon by doing that.

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Years and years and years after their debut. All side characters Capcom thought people didn't care about. This game was a spin off anyway.
Survivor was a spinoff. Gaiden was also a spinoff and they at least tried to tie that to the main canon, even if they dropped it later.

RaviorStygian wrote:
Okay, obviously I wasn't paying attention, but did Raymond seriously kill everyone on that ship and infect them? O'Brien was really okay with that? And if he did, Rachael would have been aware of what was going on.
I think it was Jack Norman who infected the place beforehand. Since no connections to Veltro were found on the scene I guess O'Brian just used the infection as something to blame on them. That plot point was pretty confusing, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessica and Raymond and Rachel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next