Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who is Inezh really? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who is Inezh really? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who is Inezh really? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who is Inezh really? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who is Inezh really? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who is Inezh really? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who is Inezh really? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who is Inezh really? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who is Inezh really? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is Inezh really?

Go down 
+3
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Terra420
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Terra420
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Terra420

Who is Inezh really? Empty
PostSubject: Who is Inezh really?   Who is Inezh really? EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:42 am

Okay so Ive seen, and heard many thing's regarding this topic, but I'd like to discuss anyway. 80% of people you ask will say it's Una Kavanagh, then another 10% will say it's some one else. (IE, Michelle Yerger, or Wendy Rice or whatever.) and then there's maybe 10% will say it's an unkown western actress that happened to be in japan in 1995, or maybe was even flown to japan to shoot.

Okay so I watch videos of Una Kavanagh, and I think to myself maybe that's her, but then I watch the original RE FMVs, and I always find myself saying hell no, that's not her. Una's chin, nose, and lips look completely different. If you look at her face, it really doesn't resemble Una Kavanagh much at all. I know it can't be her voice, because she has a hard accent were as jill (Inezh) does not. I don't think she even had a voice over. It's been stated that some of the actors had voice overs and some did not. I know barry didn't. and I'm thinking Jill didn't either. Especially in the scene where she's talking to Barry. If you watch her lips closely it matches what she said exactly. (even if the sound doesn't line up exactly.) I find my self believing Una Kavanagh had no involvement with Resident Evil at all. Who ever this girl Inezh is, I don't think anyone will ever know for sure.

I'm not even going to go on about the countless other things people have ranted about (Okay maybe a little.) such as Una's age, height, or the fact that she has a daughter that's probly in her 20's by now, even though the actress was supposedly in highschool during the time of shooting (Stated by Shinji Mikami who was the director of RE1 if I'm not mistaken.) which was only 17-18'ish years ago. So if it is Una she must've already had a kid at that time, I find that hard to believe. Oh and not to mention she's denied it a million times. Una Kavanagh is also in her mid to late 40's which would explain a 20+ year old daughter. So either they're both lying, or they're both telling the truth... It's pissing me off not knowing for sure, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who is Inezh really?   Who is Inezh really? EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:22 am

It's not Una Kavanagh. According to Shinji Mikami she was inexperienced in acting and due to this and her young age he regretted putting her in the opening movie. Still, I don't think people outside of the development team actually know who she is.

Here's the exact quote, I'm still trying to track down a fully translated version of the interview:
"Well. We shot that at the Tama River side in Japan. In the beginning of the movie, Jill makes her face look like she is scared. But that was not it. The actress for Jill was only a high school girl at that time and she had to run around outside in the middle of the night and got mosquito bites so she made that face "I wanna go home". She was just an immature kid. That cheap shot was totally my mistake. I didn't have enough time and money, also I picked these actors only by looks. Now I think I should pick by performance but... too late now."

According to Una's IMDb page she did the voice for Jill, though. There is no mention of her being the actress in the opening video.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Who is Inezh really?   Who is Inezh really? EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:39 am

Una Kavangh is an irish actress, I seen her in a tv show here a few years back and she looks completely different from the actress in the RE intro, then again all those actors look completely different now.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who is Inezh really?   Who is Inezh really? EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:23 pm

It was me. geek
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Who is Inezh really?   Who is Inezh really? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:02 am

Terra420 wrote:
Okay so Ive seen, and heard many thing's regarding this topic, but I'd like to discuss anyway. 80% of people you ask will say it's Una Kavanagh, then another 10% will say it's some one else. (IE, Michelle Yerger, or Wendy Rice or whatever.) and then there's maybe 10% will say it's an unkown western actress that happened to be in japan in 1995, or maybe was even flown to japan to shoot.

Okay so I watch videos of Una Kavanagh, and I think to myself maybe that's her, but then I watch the original RE FMVs, and I always find myself saying hell no, that's not her. Una's chin, nose, and lips look completely different. If you look at her face, it really doesn't resemble Una Kavanagh much at all. I know it can't be her voice, because she has a hard accent were as jill (Inezh) does not. I don't think she even had a voice over. It's been stated that some of the actors had voice overs and some did not. I know barry didn't. and I'm thinking Jill didn't either. Especially in the scene where she's talking to Barry. If you watch her lips closely it matches what she said exactly. (even if the sound doesn't line up exactly.) I find my self believing Una Kavanagh had no involvement with Resident Evil at all. Who ever this girl Inezh is, I don't think anyone will ever know for sure.

I'm not even going to go on about the countless other things people have ranted about (Okay maybe a little.) such as Una's age, height, or the fact that she has a daughter that's probly in her 20's by now, even though the actress was supposedly in highschool during the time of shooting (Stated by Shinji Mikami who was the director of RE1 if I'm not mistaken.) which was only 17-18'ish years ago. So if it is Una she must've already had a kid at that time, I find that hard to believe. Oh and not to mention she's denied it a million times. Una Kavanagh is also in her mid to late 40's which would explain a 20+ year old daughter. So either they're both lying, or they're both telling the truth... It's pissing me off not knowing for sure, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who is Inezh really?   Who is Inezh really? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:17 am

Umm... Spike? Did you mean to actually reply with something..?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Who is Inezh really?   Who is Inezh really? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:33 am

Who's Inezh?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who is Inezh really?   Who is Inezh really? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:38 am

PWNERX wrote:
Who's Inezh?
She is the actress credited for playing Jill in the live-action opening of the original game.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Who is Inezh really?   Who is Inezh really? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:12 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Who's Inezh?
She is the actress credited for playing Jill in the live-action opening of the original game.

Oh, now I remember. Unfortunately, some of the actors used fake names.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who is Inezh really?   Who is Inezh really? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:01 am

Yes. That is exactly the point of this thread, to question who this person actually is.
Back to top Go down
Terra420
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Terra420

PostSubject: Re: Who is Inezh really?   Who is Inezh really? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:35 pm

Thanks for all the replies guys, never let the orginal RE die... It's the best in the series.

There's an awesome video of all the uncensored original FMVs in HD from the game.
It deserves alot more view than it has. Atleast it has no dislikes.

I cant post links yet, I'm too new. Sad
it's called "Resident Evil 1 Uncensored Opening (HQ remastered)" on youtube, check it out.
Back to top Go down
mazaki121
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
mazaki121

PostSubject: Re: Who is Inezh really?   Who is Inezh really? EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:13 am

well
Una Kavanagh acted in "Quando" a year after the game was released and "The Rope Trick" in 1998
so to confirm if it was or wasn´t her one must only compare how she looked in the movie to the RE intro
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who is Inezh really?   Who is Inezh really? EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:36 am

PWNERX wrote:
Unfortunately, some of the actors used fake names.
That wasn't uncommon at the time, since storytelling in video games had just made the transition from words on a screen to spoken audio dialogue. As such many actors weren't too sure how becoming known for voice work in video games would affect their careers, and so they used pseudonyms and aliases to prevent any possible blacklisting (something the film industry is known for if someone does something "they" don't particularly agree with) that might occur as a result.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Who is Inezh really?   Who is Inezh really? EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:20 am

I wonder why the man known as Barry Gjerde will never get the awesome fan praise he needs.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who is Inezh really?   Who is Inezh really? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:50 am

I have no idea who that is. Neutral
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Who is Inezh really?   Who is Inezh really? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:37 am

Barry's Voice Actor. Collusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Inezh really?   Who is Inezh really? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is Inezh really?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: