HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSurroundGamer
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI   Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:09 am

Link: Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround - GTX 480 SLI

Link: Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Single Screen (1920 x 1200) - GTX 480 SLI

This benchmark pretty much sucks when it comes to Nvidia Surround. The overlays are in the wrong place, as well as oversized. You'll notice that certain character models will pop in and out of what the benchmark thinks is the viewable screen area. Performance is decent enough, though.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI   Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:49 am

I don't mean to sound a little harsh but what is the point in this topic ?
It seems like this thread doesn't have a topic or main focal point.
You'v not asked questions or even made the thread as to receive feedback.

I would never SLI anyway or use surround screen.
It doesn't personal immerse me into the game and just give me eye strain.
Not to mention the screen frame that separates is like a inch or so, that kind of blocks off a little bit of the game and that to me decreases my enjoyment because it annoys the hell out of me.
You got to remember that benchmarks are pre-configured and might not support Nvidia surround, although the main game might.
It also is a console port so I don't know why you expected so much from it, there is hardly any console ports that are actually properly optimized now a days.
The only game I'v got recently that was an outstanding console port was Tomb Raider, although that did have a separate company working on the PC version so in a way I don't really think it was a port.

For anyone that is interested in looking at well there rig will run Resident Evil 6
head on over to Steam, they have the benchmark there.
Or for you all that are to lazy here is a link for easier access (that's what she said )
Don't expect much though, the benchmark is pretty inaccurate at times.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/229950/?snr=1_7_15__13

Back to top Go down
TheSurroundGamer
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI   Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Hey, Mcghie. The topic/main focal point of this thread is to show people how Resident Evil 6 runs on:

1. Older hardware such as the GTX 400 series.
2. In SLI configurations.
3. With said older hardware and SLI configuration on a single display.
4. With said older hardware and SLI configuration across multiple displays (via Nvidia Surround/AMD Eyefinity/Matrox Triple Head 2 Go, etc).

As far as your opinion on multi-display and multi-GPU setups, that's fine. "To each his own." Looks like you're a console player as it is, which are limited to one display and the onboard GPU in their current iteration. As far as the bezels, or black bars go, they actually melt away into your peripheral vision when you're gaming. They literally do, it's hard to explain, you just have to experience it. Do you notice the bezels on your display when you're gaming?

All-in-all, there is now a fix for multi-display setups for this game, head on over to: www.wsgf.org/dr/resident-evil-6/en to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI   Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 Benchmark - Nvidia Surround/Single Screen - GTX 480 SLI
Page 1 of 1