HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2

Go down 
+5
Ghost Leader
RebelliousQueen
Mcghie
weskersbarber
r-zone
9 posters
AuthorMessage
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 Empty
PostSubject: Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2   Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:29 am

In Resident Evil 2 if you check Wesker's desk in the STARS office 50 times you receive a film you have to develop in the save room with a darkroom. The photo simply depicts Rebecca Chambers with the word "Recruit" on it. I was wondering would did fans think of finding the photo ? considering you have to check the desk 50 times to find it.

I was kind of disappointed with it. It was very nice of the makers to include something like that but the photo itself was just very plain with noting interesting happening or written on it.

I wish the photo had said something like "one more to eliminate" or something to that effect as that would be interesting especially pertaining to Wesker's betrayal of the STARS in the previous game as you find it in his desk.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2   Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:17 am

More importantly, what saddo discovered it by clicking Weskers desk 50 times.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2   Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:56 am

I used to think the same thing and also think at how cheat codes where discovered.
You just had to crack the game and look inside it's files.
It's how modders found the infamous "Hot coffee" mode on GTA: San Andreas.
You find a lot of neat stuff inside games, most of which just is forgotten about and not deleted.
Resident Evil 3 had a shit load of unused items that where put in place if you Google it I'm sure you will find out more about hidden stuff in Resident Evil.
Company's also used to "leak" Easter egg news to gamnig magazines so they could print it in an issue and make it look like someone found it, much like how most gaming company's now a days "leak" in-game footage in order to instill excitement and gain publicity for there title.
Back to top Go down
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2   Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Quote :
More importantly, what saddo discovered it by clicking Weskers desk 50 times.

Yeah that's a good question. I remember reading information about Resident Evil 2 online and I was surprised when it mentioned that if you checked Wesker's desk 50 times you get that photo. So the next time I was playing RE 2 I decided to try that.

As I mentioned earlier, I was hoping there would have been a little more to the picture other than the word recruit.

And I wonder why they made so difficult to find. You have to check the desk 50 times. I mean like 5 or even ten times I could understand but 50 seems too much.

There is no clue or suggestion that the photo is there, all the desk says is " It's trashed, someone must have searched the desk..." that gives no indication as to why you should check it 50 times.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2   Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:47 pm

Seriously? 50 times.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2   Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Quote :
Seriously? 50 times.

Yep 50 times. I wonder why they made it so you have to check for so many times.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2   Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:41 am

r-zone wrote:
Quote :
Seriously? 50 times.

Yep 50 times. I wonder why they made it so you have to check for so many times.
That's the whole point behind some easter eggs. To go out of your way to find them. It took me years to find what I thought were all the easter eggs in games like GTA: Vice City and San Andreas. Even then, I actually only recently (2010, I think) found this one.

Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 CVGS01.f_community.secret4--article_image
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2   Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:07 pm

I can back this up. I did this once just to see if it was true :p So yes, I clicked on that damn desk over 50 times
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2   Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:01 pm

Haven't we all?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2   Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Haven't we all?

Yep.
Read it years ago in a cheat book that came with a PS magazine (what PS magazine never had a cheat book actually haha)
The picture is actually pretty pointless and not even a decent easter egg to be honest.
The brad easter egg was decent though and so was the special costumes, I loved Leon holding the gun side ways for some reason.
Seeing Brad as a shambling corpse had me baffled though as we currently never knew about his death in RE3 or even about RE3 for that matter.
It was a huge head fuck until RE3 came out then I was like Ahhh! I see what you did there Capcom.

On a another note Chickenheart certainly got is comeuppance.
Leaving his team members and always running/flying away like a little girl .... Karma's a bitch son.

Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2   Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:15 pm

This one.

Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 Re2filmd_lg
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2   Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:53 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Haven't we all?

Yep.
Read it years ago in a cheat book that came with a PS magazine (what PS magazine never had a cheat book actually haha)
The picture is actually pretty pointless and not even a decent easter egg to be honest.
The brad easter egg was decent though and so was the special costumes, I loved Leon holding the gun side ways for some reason.
Seeing Brad as a shambling corpse had me baffled though as we currently never knew about his death in RE3 or even about RE3 for that matter.
It was a huge head fuck until RE3 came out then I was like Ahhh! I see what you did there Capcom.

On a another note Chickenheart certainly got is comeuppance.
Leaving his team members and always running/flying away like a little girl .... Karma's a bitch son.

I actually read it in this huge cheatbook I have called "PlayStation Gamer's Mega Huge Guide 1999". I was reading some of the stuff in it a while back and found it hilarious how overly complicated they made Brad's appearance seem.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2   Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I actually read it in this huge cheatbook I have called "PlayStation Gamer's Mega Huge Guide 1999". I was reading some of the stuff in it a while back and found it hilarious how overly complicated they made Brad's appearance seem.

I'm pretty sure I used to own that exact book lol.
Either that or I had one that was named like "the playstation ultimate cheat book" or something.
I can just remember having this huge, chunky ass thing that was the size of a decent novel haha.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2   Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:50 am

I might actually find use for that book again, as I'm considering going through Tomb Raider 3 that I have collecting dust on my shelf and it had a detailed walkthrough of it.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2   Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:56 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I might actually find use for that book again, as I'm considering going through Tomb Raider 3 that I have collecting dust on my shelf and it had a detailed walkthrough of it.

Tomb Raider 3 was a bitch to complete.
The first level had me scratching my head as to what to do.
I ended up resorting to using cheats to obtain a lot of health packs and just kept treading through the "quick mud" that pulls you under.
I would get close to drowning (or suffocating in this sense) then I would just use a large medi-kit.
Hey it was cheap but it worked Razz
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2   Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:57 am

I beat TR 3's demo packd in with TR 2.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2   Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Photo of Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 2
Page 1 of 1