HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render

Go down 
+4
will1234562
Vandal
Ghost Leader
texeon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
texeon
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render   What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:30 pm

I made this in Cinema 4D, I haven't made too many things in it, but I'm pretty pleased with how this looks.

I don't know if the dimensions are right or not, but I do like the colours, also used pictures online as my references, including the one with the rabit being injected with the T-virus from the first movie.

Hope you like it, don't be too harsh.

What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render Tandgvirusvialwithlight

Last edited by texeon on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render   What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:33 am

I hate them, utterly terrible. You're even more of an embarrassment to the Resident Evil name as RE4, 5, 6, and ORC are. Neutral

No, I'm joking. They look fine. Razz
Back to top Go down
texeon
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render   What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:46 am

Lol, thanks, do you think they need improving?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render   What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:18 am

What are they for?
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render   What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:51 am

They look cool to me.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render   What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:45 am

Mercy wrote:
What are they for?

O.o He's trying to research data...for SPRINT!! Duh Duh Duh Duh. Stop mixing pharmaceuticals together and with color dye in the bathroom lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render   What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:25 am

Way better than anything I could create on... uh... Paint.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
texeon
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render   What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Mercy wrote:
What are they for?

Nothing, just for the love I have for the T-Virus and its vials, oh, and my addiction to resident evil, what else?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render   What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:50 pm

texeon wrote:
Mercy wrote:
What are they for?

Nothing, just for the love I have for the T-Virus and its vials, oh, and my addiction to resident evil, what else?
Well if the models don't have any purpose—practice, wallpaper, video game, etc.—and you're just fishing for compliments, then they're fine.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render   What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:54 pm

Look pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
texeon
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render   What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Mercy wrote:
texeon wrote:
Mercy wrote:
What are they for?

Well if the models don't have any purpose—practice, wallpaper, video game, etc.—and you're just fishing for compliments, then they're fine.

Hi, I'm sorry, I read over my comment and the "what else" at the end looked like I was mocking you, sorry, it wasn't mean to be, it was supposed to be a positive thing but didn't come out right. I guess I am fishing for comments, I sorta need the feed back on my 3d render, so I'm happy with how this one went.

Thanks everyone for your comments!
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render   What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:13 am

Modeling looks not bat, but materials and light set up are far behind, its impossible to tell where do models end and starts the floor . . . Cinema 4d is one of the best softs out there so you can get much much better results than this.

Here's my work done in like about 40 minutes, it needs a bit of photoshop and its done. Used Blender with Cycles as rendering engine . . .

What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render 39772175
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render   What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think about my T and G-Virus 3D render
Page 1 of 1