Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do You Think This? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do You Think This? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do You Think This? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do You Think This? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do You Think This? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do You Think This? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do You Think This? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do You Think This? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do You Think This? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do You Think This?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Do You Think This? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Think This?   Do You Think This? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:22 am

Do you think that Leon was originally meant to be the Protagonist of Dead Aim?

Bruce McGivern/Fongling = Leon Kennedy/Ada Wong

Both Leon and Bruce are US government agents, and their attire seems suspiciously similar, with the black pants/blue shirt, flashlight on holsters/belt, and a uniquely customized handgun. There are some obvious physical similarities.

Same with Ada and Fongling. I believe Fongling is a Chinese government agent, while Ada is obviously the spy-type.

DA only came out a year before RE4 anyway, so maybe they decided at the last minute to have two new characters instead of Leon and Ada, as they were both going to be in a main series game, RE4.

Clearly they've been planning on having Leon take on a government agent role for awhile now, probably right after RE2, but definately by RE3, as his Epilogue suggests. And the whole, terrorist demanding so-much money or else plot. Degeneration anyone?

Just very suspicious.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

Do You Think This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This?   Do You Think This? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:12 am

Very possible, I can see the similarities. I would like to see Bruce again though >.>
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Do You Think This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This?   Do You Think This? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:56 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Very possible, I can see the similarities. I would like to see Bruce again though >.>

Whether it's true or not, I'm cool with newbies Bruce and Fongling, although I personally thought their characters were, eh.

Morpheus stole the show in DA I thought. He's totally David Bowie.

And he's the only BOW/Tyrant that I'm okay with talking.

I hate when people that have mutated talk to you like sn intelligible being. i.e. Curtis Miller, Simmons, etc.

Steve was okay, since he was struggling with his feelings for Claire, and all he said was her name anyway.

If they do bring Bruce back, hopefully the government will provide him with some chiropractic help, as he had some major neck issues in DA.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Do You Think This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This?   Do You Think This? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:59 am

I don't think they intended Leon to be the protagonist but they definitely used Leon/Ada as basis for the characters.

Funny thing, though. Before Leon was actually seen as a government agent Bruce was shown doing the same stuff a year before. I do wonder if they have ever met. Would make a great team for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

Do You Think This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This?   Do You Think This? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:13 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:

Morpheus is definitely Umbrella's weirdest scientist...and considering Umbrella is full of psychopaths that means a lot.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

Do You Think This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This?   Do You Think This? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Leon and Bruce team......my god
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Do You Think This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This?   Do You Think This? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:34 pm

will1234562 wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

Morpheus is definitely Umbrella's weirdest scientist...and considering Umbrella is full of psychopaths that means a lot.

Absolutely. He had cosmetic surgery prior to hijacking the Spencer Rain, to keep his youthful appearance.

You gotta love Morpheus philosophy on The Beauty. Kind of funny though, how he got blamed for the T-virus leak in Arklay. Seriously, how did the guys at Umbrella swing that one?

Clearly they were way off, as it was actually Marcus's Queen, but I'm must curious what evidence did they use to point towards Duval?

Umbrella Big Shot: "You know, I don't like that Morpheus guy, he's a creep and rubs me the wrong way. I mean physically...

I say we blame the T leak in the Training Facililty, the Mansion and the Ecliptic Express on him. That'll teach him to not be such a creeper. Ahahaha. Douche."

I'd go steal the T-virus from the Paris labs too. Razz

I guess french Umbrella employees just surrendered it to him?

Mass Distraction wrote:
I don't think they intended Leon to be the protagonist but they definitely used Leon/Ada as basis for the characters.

Funny thing, though. Before Leon was actually seen as a government agent Bruce was shown doing the same stuff a year before. I do wonder if they have ever met. Would make a great team for sure.

Exactly.

Actually, that's kind of what I initially intended with the idea of Survivor Chronicles. Following the Chronicles format, as seen in Umbrella and Darkside, Survivor would have the first Scenario go over the Sheena Island incident from Survivor with Ark. Maybe add a little about Ark and Leon's relationship.

Then have a Scenario that goes over the events on the Spencer Rain and the missile silo stuff from DA, with Bruce and Fongling. Of course the Chronicles games usually have 2 people working together, whether you are playing co-op or not, so while Bruce and Fongling works for DA, I'm not sure about Ark in Survivor, as he's alone. Unless they add Lilly or Lott.

Then have an original Scenario in which Leon teams up with Ark, or Bruce, or both. Or heck, who said we can only have 1 original Scenario? Maybe have one in which Leon teams up with each, or have Ark and Bruce as a team for one. Maybe just have Leon in contact with them like O'Brian, or Hunnigan were in previous games.

And with the events of Survivor 2 simply being a dream that Claire has, I say it doesn't really need to be a part of the Chronicle. Although, having that stuff appear in a little extra minigame mode is cool with me.

UC had a weird zombie minigame, where they quickly move across the screen and you have to kill them in waves, and DSC has that hard as fuck Tofu game. Which I have completed.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Do You Think This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This?   Do You Think This? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
I hate when people that have mutated talk to you like sn intelligible being. i.e. Curtis Miller, Simmons, etc.
I don't know who Simmons is, but Curtis Miller wasn't an intelligent being, not by any stretch.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Do You Think This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This?   Do You Think This? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I don't know who Simmons is

It's probably best this way. Very Happy

Ghost Leader wrote:
but Curtis Miller wasn't an intelligent being, not by any stretch.

I don't like when mutated characters talk like stupid beings?

BTW GL, you've apparently seen Degeneration, but have you seen Damnation?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do You Think This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This?   Do You Think This? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Think This?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Spin Offs-
Jump to: