Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Brawl Online??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Brawl Online??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Brawl Online??? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Brawl Online??? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Brawl Online??? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Brawl Online??? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Brawl Online??? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Brawl Online??? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Brawl Online??? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Brawl Online???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Brawl Online??? Empty
PostSubject: Brawl Online???   Brawl Online??? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:30 am

I've recently been playing some SSBB(Super Smash Bros. Brawl) online. I had only played it once, years back, but have actually gotten pretty into it lately.

If anyone wants to play, let me know. Especially Nite, he needs to get ahold of a Wii so I can make him taste my blade. Razz

Anywho, it's laggy as shit. Has anyone else played Brawl online?

Seriously, I find myself losing most matches, and getting hit, when I ordinarilly wouldn't, just because of this. I can see every attack coming, and press the dodge button to avoid the move, but get hit just because of the lag. You have to press whatever action you want to do, like a second before you want to actually perform that action. It's really annoying. I can still open up a can of whup-ass, but not like I would when it plays smoothly, like in offline.

In fact, whenever I've been playing, the other 3 soon find out that I'm the Top Dog, and all start attacking me. It's actually prety ridiculous. I end up having to fend off 3 human players. Earlier I was playing, and the guy that was playing Kirby switched to Black Marth, I guess to try and counter my White Marth, and he wasn't bad, but clearly I was the better Marth. And his little bitch friend was using Peach, and throwing vegetable projectiles at me the whole time, while standing back with Fox and watching our fight.

Peach was actually pretty good too, and ending up doing a number on me, but it was definately the lag killing me. I still endoured and showed that I was the better player.

But yes, has anyone else played? If so, is it just as laggy for you? Or do you ever get smooth online gameplay? I'm wonder if I just have a bad connection, or if it's always like that.

Also, I hate how you can't just do a 1 on 1. It's always a 4 person Brawl. I usually have 1 on 1's on Final Destination, no items, just to show off skill and have a competitive match to see who the winner is. Items take away from that skill, and so do levels that interfere, as well as annoying players and CPU's that just get in the way of the 1 on 1 contest...I wish they had a way to have a more specific type of match.

But I had watched somebody else play, on my Wii too, and when they played, they a match with only 3 participants, including the person playing. WTH? And there were no items...I was just like, "Why can't it do that for me?", Yet each time I play, I always get 4 people, and they always end up all attacking me. I also wish gamertags were shown online. Shame, that way they'd know that Spike is the one that fucked them up, instead of just White Marth. Oh well. Maybe they'll fix this with their next Smash Bros.
Back to top Go down

Brawl Online???
Page 1 of 1