HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference

Go down 
+3
Umbrella Spy
Ghost Leader
Spike991
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference Empty
PostSubject: Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference   Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:41 pm

Carlos Oliveira has been in two RE games: RE3:Nemesis, and RE Umbrella Chronicles. Which appearance do you think was better?

Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference Carlos10
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference   Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:08 am

I like the UC appearance better, though I haven't played the game (sue me, I chose PS3 over Wii).
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference   Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:15 am

the graphics of re umbrella chronicels are better than re3 ans carlos semms better in the umbrella chronicles but his best apearence is in re3
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference   Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 9:15 am

Umbrella Spy wrote:
the graphics of re umbrella chronicels are better than re3 ans carlos semms better in the umbrella chronicles but his best apearence is in re3

His appearance in RE3 was the best, but the voice wasn't all that great, I actually prefered the UC voice(the one voice that was an improvment), and the character model of course was better in UC, so all in all I prefered UC, but his his best appearance was RE3.
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference   Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 9:54 am

Spike991 wrote:
Umbrella Spy wrote:

His appearance in RE3 was the best, but the voice wasn't all that great, I actually prefered the UC voice(the one voice that was an improvment), and the character model of course was better in UC, so all in all I prefered UC, but his his best appearance was RE3.

yea i agree
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference   Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:31 am

best apperence was in RE3
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference   Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:45 am

Umbrella Spy wrote:

I prefer UC one, mostly cod of graphics...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference   Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:52 pm

I'll go for RE3, I love the merc's uniform. I havent played UC yet :S
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference   Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:27 pm

well its practically the same(and yes I played UC and RE3),except for the back wich got pouches.

so ill vote for the both,with a little preference for the Umbrella Chronicles one.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference   Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:32 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
well its practically the same(and yes I played UC and RE3),except for the back wich got pouches.

so ill vote for the both,with a little preference for the Umbrella Chronicles one.

Yeah, the outfits are like exactly the same, everything was, except that they for some unknown reason decided to put the UBCS logo that is supposed to take up the back of the vest, a molecule size at the top back part.Sad Other than that, the weapons aren't the same either, but that has been like that, instead of the M16s used in the RE2 cinimatics, they used an M4 in the actual game for RE3, and in both Outbreaks, when they showed the UBCS they for some reason used MP5 sub-machine guns, and Carlos uses that in UC too.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference   Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercenary Corporal Carlos Oliveira: preference
Page 1 of 1