Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favorite Cartoons EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favorite Cartoons EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favorite Cartoons EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favorite Cartoons EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favorite Cartoons EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favorite Cartoons EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favorite Cartoons EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favorite Cartoons EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favorite Cartoons EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favorite Cartoons

Go down 
+11
will1234562
RebelliousQueen
The mastAH!
ChrisRedfieldRE156
VoyageTreader08
Teh Black Cat
Spike991
RaviorStygian
Trichos
00biohazard
Mass Distraction
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:18 pm

I've recently been watching a lot of Cartoon Network when I suddenly noticed I had a month of free subscription to it. Sadly the month is gone now and I'm kinda afraid to turn off the tv or change the channel since it still seems to show, somehow.

Anyway, since I've acquainted myself with some newer shows through CN and the previous free subscription I had, Boomerang, I'm now asking out of interest, what are your favorite cartoons of all time? Both new and old are fine. Try to refrain from posting a bunch of anime, I'll link a thread for that at the end.

I've been in the belief that all new cartoons are stupid by default. Recently, I've found myself enjoying at least some of them. Out of the newer shows I've found My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Pound Puppies, Adventure Time, Total Drama Island, Regular Show and The Amazing World of Gumball to be worth the time. Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated and Green Lantern: The Animated Series are pretty fun too. There's also some new show called Sidekick but that's only so-and-so. Out of the more adult oriented ones Superjail and Crash Canyon are great, especially the former. I'll get back to the better ones at some point.

I do have fond memories of the awesome and amazing 90s cartoons and I've gathered the OPs of my favorites in a playlist: [link]

There's also a thread for favorite anime: [link]

Talking classics: [link]
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Johnny Bravo. Man was a beast. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:59 am

I've never been able get into Crash Canyon. Maybe I was just losing patience with it because of easly accessable and more convincingly funny alternatives like America Dad, Family Guy, South Park and, by far the most bestest show of the universe, Drawn Together.

My favourites among kid-oriented cartoons, excluding animes: Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain; The Gummi Bears, Chip 'n' Dale, and Darkwing Duck.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:10 am

Trichos wrote:
I've never been able get into Crash Canyon. Maybe I was just losing patience with it because of easly accessable and more convincingly funny alternatives like America Dad, Family Guy, South Park and, by far the most bestest show of the universe, Drawn Together.
Oh yeah, I actually meant Crash Canyon and Superjail as being good from the newer ones Razz Crash Canyon is new, right? Like 20xx or something? Either that or they just only now decided to show it here.

I do prefer Drawn Together, South Park, Simpsons, American Dad, Family Guy, King of the Hill and Beavis & Butthead over it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:57 am

Tell me that DT, SP, AD, and FG are all 20XX. They can't be 19XX, I'm not that old... am I? =0
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:07 pm

I have several, but Eureka Seven will always be my favorite cartoon.

It's an anime, but animes are cartoons.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:12 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
I tend to agree, but since there's an independend Favourite Anime thread hovering around somewhere nearby, I chose not to add them.

[EDIT: typos]

Last edited by Trichos on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:36 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
True but what is usually referred to as "anime" is Japanese animation.

Trichos wrote:
Tell me that DT, SP, AD, and FG are all 20XX. They can't be 19XX, I'm not that old... am I? =0
Drawn Together and American Dad started in 2004 and 2005 respectively. South Park and Family guy both started in the 90s though. I remember starting school when South Park first aired.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
South Park and Family guy both started in the 90s though. I remember starting school when South Park first aired.
I have a feeling of being about to give a monologue and then have a hand rammed through my chest by a blond guy with sunglasses. That's how old I'm feeling.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:50 pm

Trichos wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
South Park and Family guy both started in the 90s though. I remember starting school when South Park first aired.
I have a feeling of being about to give a monologue and then have a hand rammed through my chest by a blond guy with sunglasses. That's how old I'm feeling.
I remember Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride being the first episode I ever saw after hearing all the "cool kids" talking about the series. After that it became my weekly routine to time the recording on our old VCR so I can watch the show on tape when I get out of school. Oh, the memories...
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Trichos wrote:
there's an indipended Favourite Anime thread hovering around somewhere nearby
Oh, right. Razz

Well, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Kid Next Door, Dexter's Laboratory, Camp Lazlo, The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Ben Ten, Sponge Bob Squarepants, Star Wars the Clone Wars, and Looney Toons. Just to name a few.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:40 pm

00biohazard wrote:

Do the monkey with me!

Dang I'm pretty! Razz He said that stuff right?

Johnny Bravo is Albert Wesker in his earlier years.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:41 pm

MLP friendship is magic is pretty enjoyable.

I also loved The Avengers; earths mightiest heroes.
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:11 am

All of the 90's nicktoons. They were cartoons that appealed to both kids and adults and they still hold up remarkably well even today. The Rugrats Movie was actually the very first film I ever saw in a movie theatre and it's one of my favorite movies. It's probably the nostalgia talking but I don't care. I still enjoy watching it to this day. I also loved watching the 90's era of Disney and Cartoon Network's shows. What cartoons there are today have to resort to fart jokes every two minutes...and kids actually think they're funny. sigh. No
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:53 pm

00biohazard wrote:

Right there with you my man, He was the best, buffed dude with voice of Elvis . . . .
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:48 am

Where to begin, Powerpuff Girls, Dexters Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cramp Twins, Dragonball Z, Beyblade, Yu-gi-oh, The Adventures of Jackie Chan, Pokemon, Sonic X (The time when we didn't realise 4Kids sucked, how I miss ye) and yes, even MLP:FiM
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:06 am

Courage The Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, Ed, Edd and Eddy, Beaves and Butthead. Love this cartoons so much.
The mastAH! wrote:
Powerpuff Girls, Dexters Laboratory, Dragonball Z, The Adventures of Jackie Chan

Oh and let me add this also Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:24 am

As a kid I liked the Powerpuff Girls,Dexters Lab,Tom and Jerry...I can't remember other cartoons...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:54 pm

I just saw a show called Gravity Falls on Disney Channel. Yes, I found yet another cartoon channel on my receive. Anyway, it's propably the only worthwhile show on that channel Very Happy And I gotta say, it's pretty sweet! The animation is fluent and the style adorable but the main focus is on horror and mystery. Just my kind of show. Check the opening below, it gives a good idea on it. The song is pretty catchy too.

Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:58 pm

^Man, cartoon parents let their kids do anything. Where's the supervision?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Funny thing you asked, they are staying with their uncle for the summer Very Happy

Here's a fitting quote from the show: "This is something responsible parents wouldn't want you to do. Good thing I'm an uncle!"
Back to top Go down
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

Playstation Network Xannidel
Steam : Xannidel

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Cartoon-wise I used to watch all the usual Nickelodeon cartoon like Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Catdog, Angry Beavers, AHHHHHH Real Monsters, Life as Told by Ginger, Rocket Power and a bunch more from there and also from Cartoon Network like Courage, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Ed Edd'n Eddy, Samurai Jack and all of them.
Back to top Go down
Sakura the zombie slayer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sakura the zombie slayer

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:35 am

Courage the Cowardly dog is my all-time favorite but I also loved Cramp Twins, Megas XLR, Johnny Bravo, Dexters Laboratory, Tom and Jerry, Lloyd in Space and Samurai Jack.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:01 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Funny thing you asked, they are staying with their uncle for the summer Very Happy

Here's a fitting quote from the show: "This is something responsible parents wouldn't want you to do. Good thing I'm an uncle!"

So the quote is implying that uncles are blundering idiots who aren't mature enough to handle child supervision. Sounds pretty offensive Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:18 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:

So the quote is implying that uncles are blundering idiots who aren't mature enough to handle child supervision. Sounds pretty offensive Laughing
What cartoon would be fun if everything was extremely realistic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoons   Favorite Cartoons Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Cartoons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next