HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?

Go down 
+10
PWNERX
Industrial Ridden
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
Spike991
RaviorStygian
Vandal
Mass Distraction
Valentine Fan
PunkMaister
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:56 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I just can't like the RE live action films though. I honestly see them as an intentional slap to the face to fans of the series.

Exactly. When those live action films arrived. I feel insulted, at the same time. It was like they're trying to change the real Resident Evil into shit.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
TyrantSteve wrote:
By chance, do you write?
I do, but I've no desire to co-write a script or anything, on the chance that's the direction you were going with this question.

As far as the Osborns go, I'll be happy as long as they try to get Willem DaFoe back as Norman. Goblin confusion aside, he was the best part of the movie.

I wasn't. It's just that, to anyone who does write, they know exactly how hard it is, and will understand why someone might find sarcasm about the fact a little insulting. Just saying.

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
I just can't like the RE live action films though. I honestly see them as an intentional slap to the face to fans of the series.

Exactly. When those live action films arrived. I feel insulted, at the same time. It was like they're trying to change the real Resident Evil into shit.

The guy who made these films was simply trying to make another action film, with no regard as to the fans. As with most people who make film adaptions of games, Anderson has no real concept of how to do it. None of them realise that STORY is the most important factor in a film. They just go hammering at it and hope for the best. That's why, in my opinion, the only remotely acceptable film adaption of a game is the first Silent Hill film.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:23 pm

TyrantSteve wrote:
That's why, in my opinion, the only remotely acceptable film adaption of a game is the first Silent Hill film.
And Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. There were some character changes and additions, but the story in and of itself was identical to the game.
Back to top Go down
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
TyrantSteve wrote:
That's why, in my opinion, the only remotely acceptable film adaption of a game is the first Silent Hill film.
And Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. There were some character changes and additions, but the story in and of itself was identical to the game.

I haven't seen that one yet. But I'm planning to.
Back to top Go down
Aegis
Zombie
Zombie
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:22 pm

i think all of the re movies are really good. why dont anyone like them it seems?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Aegis wrote:
i think all of the re movies are really good. why dont anyone like them it seems?
Lemme see...woman with super powers, killing off all popular characters, unlimited ammo w/no reload, stupid plot devices, clones, etc., the killed Barry (?(!)).
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Aegis wrote:
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 1t0m
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:08 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's trolling.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:12 pm

TyrantSteve wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
TyrantSteve wrote:
By chance, do you write?
I do, but I've no desire to co-write a script or anything, on the chance that's the direction you were going with this question.

As far as the Osborns go, I'll be happy as long as they try to get Willem DaFoe back as Norman. Goblin confusion aside, he was the best part of the movie.
I wasn't. It's just that, to anyone who does write, they know exactly how hard it is, and will understand why someone might find sarcasm about the fact a little insulting. Just saying.

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
The guy who made these films was simply trying to make another action film, with no regard as to the fans. As with most people who make film adaptions of games, Anderson has no real concept of how to do it. None of them realise that STORY is the most important factor in a film. They just go hammering at it and hope for the best. That's why, in my opinion, the only remotely acceptable film adaption of a game is the first Silent Hill film.
For me, it's that, and Tomb Raider 1 or the first MK (even though Anderson directed that one as well. It was at least a 8/10 for me.)
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Movies-
Jump to: