Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Spike's Coffee Corner EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Spike's Coffee Corner EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Spike's Coffee Corner EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Spike's Coffee Corner EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Spike's Coffee Corner

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Spike's Coffee Corner Empty
PostSubject: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 am

Alright guys, you wanted a sophisticated place to relax on this forum of lesserness. Well here you go, though only I can post here. Prepare to get educated.

So as far as wrestling(Wrastlin') goes, RVD and Jeff Hardy are still the coolest. It's just the way the cookie crumbles.

RE is still the best video game series, get over it.

Pheonix is still a douche canoe.

Charmed is one of the better series that I have seen. I still like Buffy and Angel, mind you, but Charmed is nice too.

I stopped driking the Mocha Frappachinos that I used to drink most every day, but that's okay.

Deftones are fucking awesome, and damn how Tool is still my favourite band. APC and Puscifer included, as Maynard is the lead singer for all. Where's D?!?!

Avril Lavigne has good music...

And kids, don't do drugs.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:27 am

I couldn't help laughing when I read your comment about a coffee corner ending with "In fact..." and the very next thread I click is this.

Way to live your dreams.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Well here you go, though only I can post here.

Orly?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:59 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I couldn't help laughing when I read your comment about a coffee corner ending with "In fact..." and the very next thread I click is this.

Way to live your dreams.

Glad I could assist in entertaining you.

@Nite, I hate you.

JK. Smile

NiteKrawler everyone! He helped me get my art up here. Allow me to link to it.

http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2460p360-member-art

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:04 am

So I guess I should go ahead and get this outta the way...

I did recently invest in a bike, a mongoose no less. It's teal, purple peddals, but totally a boy bike. It's like they say, you never forget how to ride. Smile I was even able to do my old feet up on the handle bars while riding thing.

I did however, yesterday, bail pretty good. I guess that's what happens when you ride messed up boys and girls, you hit a freakin' pole.

I'll be OK though. Wink

In other news, 2012 is nearing it's conclusion. Nite, whadya think about the Mayans? Don't sugar-coat it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:33 am

I know you asked Nite but here's my take on the whole 2012 thing: Get a new Mayan calendar.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:55 am

I'm more worried about current religions ruining the world.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:09 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'm more worried about current religions ruining the world.

Lay your head down child, I won't let the boogeyman come.

@Mass, perhaps. We'll all have to log onto here when that time comes, we'll all possibly die together. lol

Remember that peeps, December 31st!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:22 am

21st*
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:26 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
21st*

Whatevs.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Okay, so going into RE6 Mercs I totally got a 60,000 C score with Leon boys and girls!

I kinda thought Leon was a little dull compared to Chris and Jake, as Chris stands out with his knife, and Jake has his hand to hand, but Leon does play real nice too. His weapon set makes him real cool too, a pistol and shotgun, RE4 anyone? Plus those explosive detonators helped me rack up a good combo.

Gotta say, I was a little pessimistic about RE6 Mercs at first, but it's not too shabby. I've only played the first level anyway, with the zombies, and I only have Chris, Leon and Jake available, although I've finished the main 3 Files....still working on Ada's.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:31 am

Only a C? Go for the top!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Only a C? Go for the top!

Ummm I did. I got an S BOI!

That's right, a score of 192K with Sherry on the 3rd level! I've actually since gotten an A with each character except Ada...

So I've unlocked most all of the costumes. I like Leon's, Chris' is retarted, Sherry's is a nice throwback, etc. Most of the alt. costumes have beast weapon sets though.

Here's how RE6 Mercs is superior to any other Mercs; RE3 Mercs is more like a Battle Game, RE4, RE5, Mercs Reunion and Mercs3D are all nice as they are, but RE6 makes it so that each character is actually useful.

Instead of only like one character having useful and effective melee's(everybody using Midnight and STARS Wesker for instance), now each and every character has 1 hit kill melee's and it makes it more fair. It really improves the whole Mercs experience, finally Capcom has done it right!

I like using most, although Piers is cool, and it looks like he's going for Randy Orton's backbreaker with his headshot melee, as well as his one from behind that looks like he's trying to 1Up Chris' neckbreaker move, he kinda sucks....

The only character I'm having trouble getting an A with though is Ada. I played the 2nd level with her, the one with the J'uavo, and got like 92K but for some reason only got a B....?

IDK if it was that level or her, but damn that's annoying, because once you hit 90K it should be an A, or at least it was with all the other characters runs. I got like 152K with Leon on that same level BTW.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:43 am

Spike991 wrote:
Instead of only like one character having useful and effective melee's(everybody using Midnight and STARS Wesker for instance), now each and every character has 1 hit kill melee's and it makes it more fair. It really improves the whole Mercs experience, finally Capcom has done it right!
While everyone does have 1-hit-kill moves now, it still makes some of the characters a pain when using them. For example, Piers' throws take waaay too much time while Leon's jump/smash moves are really quick. Sometimes the time it takes to execute a melee with some characters might ruin a perfectly good combo.

On the topic of Piers, his "machine gun" sucks balls and his rifle is pretty slow. At least the rifle is powerful, unlike the... whatever the other gun he has is. The other gun might actually be the weakest gun in the game, as every other gun kills the dogs in one hit but it sometimes takes two hits from that.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
While everyone does have 1-hit-kill moves now, it still makes some of the characters a pain when using them. For example, Piers' throws take waaay too much time while Leon's jump/smash moves are really quick. Sometimes the time it takes to execute a melee with some characters might ruin a perfectly good combo.

On the topic of Piers, his "machine gun" sucks balls and his rifle is pretty slow. At least the rifle is powerful, unlike the... whatever the other gun he has is. The other gun might actually be the weakest gun in the game, as every other gun kills the dogs in one hit but it sometimes takes two hits from that.

Tis true. I have to shoot them in the head like twice just so I can perform my melee to get my combo going. Needless to say it was a bitch trying to do. And I hate that MF'r up on top of the stairs on the first level, the zombie with the friggin' elephant killer magnum gun thing.....WTF. That A Hole shoots me down everytime and ruins my combo, as well as stoping my run cuz I'm usually trying to get to that time up there.

Nite needs to get RE6, lazy.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:11 am

I'd indulge myself in some mercenaries with ya if you only had it for PS3...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:38 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'd indulge myself in some mercenaries with ya if you only had it for PS3...

I gots it for 360 fool! It's just as good if not better than the Ps3 version, which I've played.

Playing online with somebody is probably the best option, since the way it splits the screen is just plain retarted. Trust me, I've done it, and it sucked, because they split the screen, then they split it just a little more, that way you get a smaller fraction of the screen to look at. Dummies.

I'm always up for a run in Mercs3D, although it's gonna be harder to go back to that one after RE6 for sure.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:43 am

Both versions are pretty much identical, if not for Microsoft's timed exclusive DLC and the weird RE.net code system.

The split-screen is pretty much the same as it was in RE5. I've propably played 80% of the game in split, no problems there.

We should do some Mercs 3D for sure.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:05 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Both versions are pretty much identical, if not for Microsoft's timed exclusive DLC and the weird RE.net code system.

The split-screen is pretty much the same as it was in RE5. I've propably played 80% of the game in split, no problems there.

We should do some Mercs 3D for sure.

Ooh, exclusive huh?

The split screen was pretty dumb in RE5 too. I thought you had the option to change it in RE5's though?

As for Mercs3D. I might be up for it later on today. I still call Krauser! Don't know what the time difference is over there.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:48 am

TIMED exclusive. Meaning Microsoft shoved a load of money down someone's pants again to have some extra modes for a few weeks before others.

You could change it in 5? Never even tried.

It's roughly 21:00 right now.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:53 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
TIMED exclusive. Meaning Microsoft shoved a load of money down someone's pants again to have some extra modes for a few weeks before others.

8 hours off from me. Do you normally say time like that in your country? In the US it is always in 12s. Goes from 12:00 to 1:00 instead of 13:00 and on. My friend always likes to use military time like 2100 hours. Always takes me a second to translate it to 9:00 and such.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Generally we use the 24 hour system, like in TV programme and such. We still use both, I do have a 12 hour clock in my car for example.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:58 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah I only read military time.

Did I mention that I got like a 192K score with Sherry on that 3rd level? Yep, totally owned them zombie bitches. And have since gotten an A with every characte....except Ada. I mean she has the TMP and the crossbow, and it's hard to get that over 90K score...although I did get over 90K on the 2nd level, the one with the J'uavo, and for some reason only got a B???

Is it only on that level? Did they antey up the difficulty or something? I put my blood, sweat, and tears into that run where I got over 90K, and it didn't earn me an A. That's some bullshit.

I has an iPod Touch! Though I'm still listening to my Nano, cuz almost a 1,000 songs is superior to like a hundred.

Update: I got a 214K score with Chris on the first level!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:02 am

Totally just got all my movies back! Just watched Psycho. What a classic!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:44 am

Where were they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spike's Coffee Corner   Spike's Coffee Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Spike's Coffee Corner
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next