Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

To PS3 or not to PS3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

Steam : Venoym

To PS3 or not to PS3 Empty
PostSubject: To PS3 or not to PS3   To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:57 pm

So, I've almost got the spare money for it and I'm on the fence about buying a PS3.

What I have thought about so far is that I have a lot of friends who have a PS3 but no 360, and I'd like to play all the Resistances. (I already have a 360)

Anyone care to sway me either way on the subject?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not to PS3   To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:11 pm

I personally don't think the Resistance games are worth it. If that's all you want on the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not to PS3   To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:17 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I personally don't think the Resistance games are worth it. If that's all you want on the PS3.

It's one of the games I wanted to play on it. There are others though like God of War, infamous, haze, and more. It was kinda like a badly worded example of games I want to play that I can't play on the 360.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not to PS3   To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Well the 360 barely has any exclusives. The PS3 has a TON that you can't play anywhere else. Haze was rated fairly bad though, so you might want to rent it first. God of War is always a good choice and they have the new one coming out with a cool looking multiplayer mode. Infamous is always fun. There is also Heavy Rain, Twisted Metal, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, MGS4, GT5, etc.
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not to PS3   To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:54 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Well the 360 barely has any exclusives. The PS3 has a TON that you can't play anywhere else. Haze was rated fairly bad though, so you might want to rent it first. God of War is always a good choice and they have the new one coming out with a cool looking multiplayer mode. Infamous is always fun. There is also Heavy Rain, Twisted Metal, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, MGS4, GT5, etc.

Oh yeah, I did want to try Heavy Rain. I heard it was really good.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not to PS3   To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Heavy Rain is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not to PS3   To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:36 pm

I'm not entirely sure what it's about. I'll read about it.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not to PS3   To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:23 am

Get a PS3 you wont regret it. Even if its just for the amazing exclusives and blu ray player. Although you may want to wait as Sony are releasing a new slim console with shitloads of memory shortly.
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not to PS3   To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:32 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Get a PS3 you wont regret it. Even if its just for the amazing exclusives and blu ray player. Although you may want to wait as Sony are releasing a new slim console with shitloads of memory shortly.

I'm not sure the cost will be worth the extra space especially because it'll still be my secondary system, but I'll look into it for sure.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not to PS3   To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Venoym wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

I'm not sure the cost will be worth the extra space especially because it'll still be my secondary system, but I'll look into it for sure.

Well you dont have to like you can always get the normal slim. Much cheaper too since its been out a few years.
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not to PS3   To PS3 or not to PS3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:46 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Venoym wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Well you dont have to like you can always get the normal slim. Much cheaper too since its been out a few years.

Yeah I know what you mean. I think I'm leaning towards: A, getting the normal slim, and B, spending the other cash I could have bought the newer version with on PS3 exclusives since memory doesn't apply to me as much as it would to people whose PS3 is their main system.

I'll probably get it somewhere in the next few weeks. Pretty excited Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not to PS3   To PS3 or not to PS3 Empty

Back to top Go down

To PS3 or not to PS3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic :: Video Games-
Jump to: