HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)

Go down 
+9
ResEvilChick
doctorstrangesf
Mass Distraction
RaviorStygian
weskersbarber
Mcghie
RebelliousQueen
Vandal
PAULSAMSON
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:10 pm

I just finished it and thought it was okay. Amazing? I thought it was a pretty decent movie but I found it to be rather uneventful and kind of empty. Does anything important happen?

There was a lot of good moments for sure but it lacked oomph. I actually prefer Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
ResEvilChick
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
ResEvilChick

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:38 pm

I just finished watching it now, and WOW! Love it! But Claire should've been in it. And Leon's funny...
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:43 pm

ResEvilChick wrote:
And Leon's funny...
Yeah he was more one-liney than usual in this one. Maybe he was in a bad mood because of losing his vacation time.
Back to top Go down
ResEvilChick
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
ResEvilChick

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Shame tongue Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:40 pm

I watch Damnation and all I gotta say say is the lickers were the true heroes. I almost cried for them.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
I watch Damnation and all I gotta say say is the lickers were the true heroes. I almost cried for them.
Same here. it's the first time I felt sorry for them.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Mercy wrote:
Degeneration was hard to follow yet had very little thought put into it. There are tons of reasons why I didn't like Degeneration, story, animation, music, etc., if Damnation honestly improved on all aspects then I think I will pick it up.

But all the trailers played at the credits? That seems weird.

Well no wonder that damnation had much better animation, Marek Denko worked as the head CGI animator on damnation movie. But honestly degeneration was a lot creepier and darker in its beginning, the airport scene was really impressive, but yeas it was a bit undercooked. Damnation on the other hand was much defined, but i really didnt enjoy the fact that it was a lot of action, i was expecting more of B horror. The game moved to the action and i think that thats ok, but they could have kept Horror in CGI. I agree with you that Damnation is better from technical perspective, but as for the story Degeneration had much more tension in it . . .
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:14 am

Nobudy wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:
Same here. it's the first time I felt sorry for them.

Awh. Yeah I liked the Lickers. I've got a pet licker!

@CRRE156, Degeneration did have an ok story. I liked all the stuff with WilPharma, and the bio-dome, but overall, it was lackluster.

I do wish there was more of an actual horror attempt though with the CG films. There's plenty of cool action, but I want some horror attempts though. I mean the Las Plagas things, like the parasites busting out were freaky, but come on now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2