HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo   Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Being doing a bit more modding recently now its player characters these ones been Marvin and Kendo.

Requirements:
Resident Evil 2 PC version (shouldn't matter which one)

Includes:
Marvin both unwounded and wounded
Kendo unwounded (No wounded version as of yet)
New Avatars for each character

Installation instructions:
Just take each .pld file and drop them in the C/Programfiles/Capcom/Residentevil2/Pl0/pld folder these will overwrite the original pld file (Leon)

For the avatars there should be a file called st0_pl.tim or something similar to in the .rar files, you drop this in the c/programfiles/capcom/residentevil2/common/datp folder.

Bare in mind you can't use both characters as they both overwrite Leon so only one can be used at any one time.

Screenshots:
Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo BXCW2
Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo Zz8ar
Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo W0pMe
Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo OICV8

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?d72t1bt2x5bmzjl

Kendo Normals fixed PLD file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?98k6lfgde0r1i2f

Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo T6bFX
Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo S2VeM
Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo QSnNO
Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo CE89z
Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo F1bBf

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sjf99vt91o1t1v1

Marvin normal fix link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?niacn3fnka87ed6

And for some fun I made a quick video showing the pair see who can spot the time paradox:

Credits:
Leo2236 for creating the most awesome tool that any modder should have re2mv it made making these possible
Capcom for making this gem of a game
Me for porting,refixing and re-uvmapping and texture editing to make the models work as player models

Enjoy =)
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo   Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:41 pm

This is sweet, I defiantly want to play as Kendo
How did you mange to get Marvin to work, the last I seen his legs wouldn't move and he would just float due to the original model only having the top half of his body rigged.

hahaa Kendo witnessing his own death Razz
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo   Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Mcghie wrote:
How did you mange to get Marvin to work, the last I seen his legs wouldn't move and he would just float due to the original model only having the top half of his body rigged.

Leo2236 created a powerful tool called RE2MV which allows you to extract mesh data, edit it in whatever 3D app you use and export it back for use in game as of now you can modify not only the player characters but enemies too. The way I got Marvin in was exporting the emd mesh, fixed the texture so it wasn't bloody and started replacing each part with Leon's player model, except one thing you will run into modding this sort of thing is that the UV maps for a player model and an EMD model are reversed so I had to also do some re-uv mapping in order for it to work.

I'm in the process now of working on a motoko kusangi character model that will replace Claire when its finished and i've just released RE1 Wesker so i'll try and get that posted up soon. And yeah Kendo seeing Kendo die is the ultimate time paradox =P
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo   Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:41 pm

DXP wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Leo2236 created a powerful tool called RE2MV which allows you to extract mesh data, edit it in whatever 3D app you use and export it back for use in game as of now you can modify not only the player characters but enemies too. The way I got Marvin in was exporting the emd mesh, fixed the texture so it wasn't bloody and started replacing each part with Leon's player model, except one thing you will run into modding this sort of thing is that the UV maps for a player model and an EMD model are reversed so I had to also do some re-uv mapping in order for it to work.

I'm in the process now of working on a motoko kusangi character model that will replace Claire when its finished and i've just released RE1 Wesker so i'll try and get that posted up soon. And yeah Kendo seeing Kendo die is the ultimate time paradox =P

Sounds pretty fiddly but worth it in the end Smile
Yeah that was hilarious, did you mean to add that into your video for fun lol ?
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo   Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:26 am

Mcghie wrote:

Yeah that was hilarious, did you mean to add that into your video for fun lol ?

Yup =P now someone just has to continue his story of breaking time paradoxes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo   Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 2 Playable Marvin and Kendo
Page 1 of 1