HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazzx
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.  Empty
PostSubject: Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.    Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:56 am

I want to play REsident Evil 3 on Dolphin emulator but there is no sound in intro and some parts of game.
There is also very annoying music bug.
How I can repair this bug?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.    Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Blazzx wrote:
I want to play REsident Evil 3 on Dolphin emulator but there is no sound in intro and some parts of game.
There is also very annoying music bug.
How I can repair this bug?

Do you have a .ISO of the game, I mean did you make a ISO file from a hard copy of the game ?
Some online ISO's are badly compressed and a lot of files are either missing or broken.
What is your system specs, plug-ins your using on the dolphin emulator, have you been updating Dolphin with the most recent
patches and Revised updates ?

P.S - Emulators are very stressful on your computer, I have a monster built gaming rig and even mine sometimes have slow downs within emulators.
To be honest they are never as good as the real hardware and never really will be and you will also come across some problems.

Back to top Go down
Blazzx
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.    Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:10 pm

I tryed to get hard copy of game but I couldn't find any.
I use default plugins but I edited some of setting.
For sound I ussing LLE with XAudio.

My PC specs:
Intel i5 760 2.8ghz
4gb RAM
Ati HD5770
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.    Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Blazzx wrote:
I tryed to get hard copy of game but I couldn't find any.
I use default plugins but I edited some of setting.
For sound I ussing LLE with XAudio.

My PC specs:
Intel i5 760 2.8ghz
4gb RAM
Ati HD5770

Your spec's should maybe be fine.
I would suggest your CPU being over 3.0ghz but it should be fine if the emulators running with no hitches.
My CPU is running at 4.1ghz and still has glitches in emulators so I'm guessing there just stressful to run.
I would suggest try a different ISO of game, might be the copy that you have that's been badly compressed.
I would also make sure that if its a US copy then make your BIOS US etc.
Use the standard audio, I do and dont get any sort of glitches, although REmake is like missing some instruments and tones in the BGM's.
I used the hard copy and it was still the same so I'm guessing it's just the emulator.
I updated to the latest patch and latest revised patch as they get updated regular and fix a lot of bugs, they will also sometime offer game fixes which people have complained about.

I can only really suggest going back to default sound plug-in and updating.
You can find the newest update on Dolphin's official site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.    Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dolphin sounds bugs on Resident Evil games.
Page 1 of 1